Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78419 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by writetopoker: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
BUHARI IS A PEDOPHILE ANIMAL, THIS CHEAP ALLIGATIONS WOUNT CLOUD THE SENSE OF JUDGEMENT OF REASONABLE NIGERIANS, TOO CHEAP

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by StOla: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This your media propaganda wont sell one.
You plot to hound and hunt saraki out of office wont work.I call on Kwarans,middlebeltans and all well meaning Nigerians to arise and shm you guys!.shm on your greedy life.

Always looking for community help isn't it?

Is Sen George Akume not a middle beltan?

What about you calling on Saraki to defend this allegations against him and leave out his political region?

Oh I just remembered you're from that region that has no appreciation of civic rights or responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!! Saraki is being backed by Buhari himself. Make una dey there make him dey form "I no follow" for una. 2019 una go get sense!!
You are very funny,who go support criminal,you might love someone but when it comes to criminal accusation i bet you would back off
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by yorke1: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am not surprised. APC is full of shiit! Why bringing this up now. Tinubu definitely is the person doing this out of desperation.

Hope Sahara hasn't forgotten that the Daura President has not produce his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mogidi: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015

Saraki the Jagaban of Corruption slayer

Nothing do you, you will be SP till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by putin3: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wow we re not interested whether saraki is a thief like tinubu,everyone is convince now that Sahara reporters re paid journalist

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tinubu should get over it. He is a fraud and als a criminal with forged bogus certificates. Sorry saharareporters no matter how hard you try to tarnish his image he is our senate president and will continue

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Rasengan02(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
I would say this one more time; APC is sitting on a ticking time bomb.. If they dont bring their heads nd egos down to work, it may blow off into pieces(if it hasnt blown off already sef).. But the truth iz... No one z a saint.. U wanna paint Saraki black to d populace, expect a fight... Ask his father, he wld tell u his son aint one to go down without a fight nd its sure gonna b dirty
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
akanbiaa:
Lesson is that before you fight with someone like Tinubu, it either you are clean or you cover your tracks well. Now the criminal issue and the dual citizen issue will invalidate his being senate president except the constitution is not adhered too. If am Saraki (whom I don't pray to be) I will honorably resign as Senate president and don't wait to be impeached.

How clean is the rogue called Tinubu?? I hope when Saraki starts airing his dirty laundry in public, his supporters will not start shouting "lack of respect"?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Taich(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lets watch this scenario carefully, one of the possible outcome which I foresee will be devastating to the ruling party. Sariki goes to jail. His runner up takes up his post in the senate and they conduct fresh elections PDP takes over house. That is if the allegations are true.
2nd possible outcome, Sariki clears himself of the allegations and becomes so powerful and *****
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=akanbiaa post=35262348]Lesson is that before you fight with someone like Tinubu, it either you are clean or you cover your tracks well. Now the criminal issue and the dual citizen issue will invalidate his being senate president except the constitution is not adhered too. If am Saraki (whom I don't pray to be) I will honorably resign as Senate president and don't wait to be impeached. [/quote

LOL impeach indeed. Na where Tinubu won get numbers to take do impeachment? If Tinubu and his online warriors like they can make noise from now till 2019 Saraki would remain our Senate President
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Abmarshalo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ni

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Abmarshalo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

How clean is the rogue called Tinubu?? I hope when Saraki starts airing his dirty laundry in public, his supporters will not start shouting "lack of respect"?
Tinubu might not be clean but he is legally clean all allegation against him have been defended successfully in court and there is no case against him currently, perhaps he is clean or he is a master of covering his bad side but let's see how Saraki will defend these if he can survive it then he has joined the league of big players politician in the calibre of IBB, Obasanjo and co.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Olaone1: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Boss13: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
What is wrong with us and our senses. Why do we idolize criminals and enjoy admiring elites who run against the law. We all collectively decided we want CHANGE, but it appears that we continue to rock and share boats with elite criminals who would only want CHANGE to materialize in their pockets.

These are charges that prove to us that Bukola Saraki is not a well deserved Senate President and proves further that he would circumvent the law for the materialization of his personal ambitions. These are the kind of elites we must get rid of and not exemplify or admired.

We must stop this nonsense of comparing the assumed criminalities of some other alleged criminals and focus on the evidences laid before our eyes. This is a call to request for the resignation of Bukola Saraki.

Finally, I wonder why the President is so lukewarm about the mishaps in his shop. He is currently showing some semblance with that of his predecessor. Where is the president tough stance on corruption and rule of law when he allows injustice to be the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by olamieseun(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I said it, if SR put mouth for Saraki mattter he wil regret been play wit Jagaban of Borgu..........Lion of Boudilion............Leader of Common Sense Revolution................Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very funny,who go support criminal,you might love someone but when it comes to criminal accusation i bet you would back off

Keep waiting for Saraki to be removed? Has buhari produced his certificate yet?? Isnt he a criminal under our constitution too?? APC shaaaaaame!! A congregation of shameless fraudsters. Billions have already grown wings in the name of subsidy in less than 3 weeks. Bloody hypocrites!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by StOla: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
Okay the man has always been a thief but no one cared to do anything about it. Now someone who is in disagreement with him has decided to expose the man but Nigerians in their usual Nigerian manner have decided to attack the motive behind exposing him and then go ahead to defend the thief.

Nigerians are funny, we cry that our leaders are thieves when it suits us, but when it doesnt suit us politically, we willingly forgive the person, dismiss the case and then defend the thief with the last drop of our blood even if damning evidence is brought out against the person.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of government and leadership it gets.

Keep preaching the gospel to these foolish Galatians.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Quote1:

I am a kwaran and I will kill Saraki if i have the chance.
No mind them, most of these people don't know saraki at all, that man is evil, go to kwaran state and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sahara reporters have just proven to be biased in their journalism. I used to take them seriously. Now it is the pinch of salt approach. Another Tinubu minion.

Are you sure this is not why Saraka has been loyal in the last couple of days? grin.

Lets keep watching as they all commit themselves and see what these law enforcement agencies will do about it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abmarshalo:
If they like let them bring picture of Saraki stealing from CBN, HEVMUST REMAIN OUR SENATE PRESIDENT.

gringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by DonXavi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
This shows that Sahara reporters is working for Tinubu. Why didn't they bring this out all this while.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by seedorfg(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
am from kwara but i hate that stupid saraki angry

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
I wont resign i would just install all the candidate listed by the APC
by installing the APC candidates he will have 2 disadvantage 1. loose the support of those he currently installed 2. The APC candidates might want revenge for initial impunity treatment by him.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mogidi: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
StOla:

Always looking for community help isn't it?

Is Sen George Akume not a middle beltan?

What about you calling on Saraki to defend this allegations against him and leave out his political region?

Oh I just remembered you're from that region that has no appreciation of civic rights or responsibilities.
[/s]

Only the dim witted would believe this is not a result of the feud between Tinubu and Saraki.
You people should have exposed this before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by neocortex: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
So because we all know the underlying reasons why his past is being exposed now, is that a reason why the allegations against him should be dismissed and forgiven?

Why do Nigerians keep applying this 'wisdom' in a senseless way?

Are you aware that if the man is brought down now, he would surely expose the rogues in the camp of his enemies who would also be brought down and overall, Nigerian masses would be the winners when several rogues (irrespective of their camp) are brought down?...

Any sensible Nigerian with an iota of wisdom should encourage and not discourage this cycle of our collective oppressors exposing themselves.

Stop spamming the thread as you are just portraying yourself as a naive simpleton.
I guess you think "wisdom" is when you sell your conscience to the devil just because of
crumbs and instant gratification.
I am not against publishing such detail but I won't agree with anyone who try to
tag Saraki as the only thief in Nigeria.
Just so you know charging someone to court doesn't mean they ate guilty.
This would have had much merit if he was convicted or evidence of his culpability were
provided.
But as usual you join the bandwagon to crucify Saraki just because you disagree with him
politically.

Why not protest against the freeing of Timpre Silva by Buhari , the so called anti-corruption man,
at least the case has more relevance for this period in time.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mogidi: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
DonXavi:
This shows that Sahara reporters is working for Tinubu. Why didn't they bring this out all this while.

Don't mind the hypocrites, they must think we're all dullards like Buhari.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by eagleeye2: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abmarshalo:
If they like let them bring picture of Saraki stealing from CBN, HEVMUST REMAIN OUR SENATE PRESIDENT.

Gbam.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
What difference does it make, he's still the Senate President
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Beface(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria dirty politics,i know there will be many more secret in the days ahead.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:

Saraki is not Jonathan Goodluck

Saraki is as much a crook as Tinubu is. Saraki will fight back and he will fight back hard.

He is the number 3 citizen!
You are deluded. Saraki is no match for Tinubu even if he's number 1 citizen! Saraki is a daddy's boy, Tinubu is a self made POLITICIAN.

We don't call him 'JAGABAN' for nothing!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.