Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78422 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
shizzleStar:
That girl is a complete ijiot. She keeps running her dirty mouth all over the thread in jubilation that saraki is being exposed.

Meanwhile the idiatt has been on hibernation ever since her jagabandit and his team bite the dust at the NASS election only to find her ugly voice now. What the phool doesn't know is that much as her much adored tifnubu tries, saraki and ekweremadu will remain SP and DSP till 2019.

Nsom pko!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
dis is a propaganda news in order to tanish sen. saraki.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bigerboy200: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]where is Buhari's certificate?[/size]
weren't u aware that the military GEJ politicized found Buhari's certificate immediately he won the election?? sorry lastma

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by onatisi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?
international thief thief gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by KanwuliaJara: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
So? undecided
To be A NIGERIAN POLITHIEFIAN, you must be THIEF na!

Yeye tori!

Abeg! MOVE to BACK PAGE jor! kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bukola, Bukola, Bukola, how many times I call you?

YOU MUST FIGHT!!!

[size=20pt]FIGHT![/size]
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by efilefun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
samueld0:
Even if this is true then Sahara reporters don fall my hand.

Bringing out this type of sensitive report just now that he's no more dinning with your boss(Tinubu) is evil and it may damage your credibility as relaible newsite
Ain't supporting their decision but a spade should be called a spade, do you think okocha will every forgive saraki He lost millions to society general bank towards when he was about retiring from active football

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This your media propaganda wont sell one.
You plot to hound and hunt saraki out of office wont work.I call on Kwarans,middlebeltans and all well meaning Nigerians to arise and shm you guys!.shm on your greedy life.

grin You see your life? the people you are calling on don't even like Saraki cheesy grin Bigotry will soon consume you!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?

A mere pocket picker, I guess...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where is the sentence handed down by a competent court? Until I see that, then I assume he was acquitted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you Igbos? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.

Shallow and petty as Igbos? Really? Tell me one state in the middle belt that can match up with an average Igbo state economically or politically. Abeg make I hear word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kenenbcc: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Concern me not, *sipping my kwunu in the toilet!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
So they have directed the Sahara hammer on the able senate president?

Nigerians wont be fooled twice.

Sahara reporters knew all along but they said nothing of it. Why now?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Femistico(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
@sahara where are u b4...now dat saraki is our senate president u're jst bringing out this issue..u shld ave brought dis out even b4 he became governor...

u madt sahara
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
AustineE1:
You see why i dont respect the south-west parapo,qwati-qwati press. All they do is to go to work once you go against the interest of south-west,where was saharareporters when these former thieves congregated and conspired against GEJ. All of a sudden the opened their archives to discover that Saraki was a petty thief because he went against their benefactor thi(ef)nubu.
We Nigerians know your modus operandi and we dont care if he is a thief,afterall 99.9% of all APC politicians are known criminals that ruined our nation in the past.

You are an armed robber or about to be if you don't care that your senate president is a thief. Pathetic fellows on nl! Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Ain't supporting their decision but a spade should be called a spade, do you think okocha will every forgive saraki He lost billions to society general bank towards when he was about retiring from active football

It was actually 1 Million dollars, it has been returned back to him...
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
This is about Saraki not Tinubu. Go open a Tinubu thread elsewhere and don't derail this.

Thanks.
Do you even have any form of shamefulness left in you anymore?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wetin saraki do sahara na?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Middle Beltans don't support thieves. When saraki had his hands in the cookie jar, he didn't call on "middle beltans" to join him in the wanton thievery. He'd face the music alone.

If it is the M.O of Niger Deltans to support criminals, that is up to them. We don't do that around here.

Thanks.

God bless you jare. Abeg tell that frustrated bigot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
alfred5:

Shut up your gullible mouth you daughter of product of misled sperm.

When he left PDP to APC he was a saint, when he now disappointed their leaders he became a traitor?

By now, if you are home trained, you are meant to be in the kitchen or better still be reading your books.

Don't mind some of these APC dolts. ..who is Tinubu to label Saraki a thief The chief fraudster and drug baron himself is weeping over spilled milk and some eediats are cheering him on. APC has hijacked NL I see...i can't find any news about the missing billions under subsidy anywhere. Bunch of ROGUES!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
So? undecided
To be A NIGERIAN POLITHIEFIAN, you must be THIEF na!

Yeye tori!

Abeg! MOVE to BACK PAGE jor! kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
You dont fucck Yoruba man and go scot free
Jagaban,Obj the master of the game

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Anoruo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Came across this on Fb

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lesson is that before you fight with someone like Tinubu, it either you are clean or you cover your tracks well. Now the criminal issue and the dual citizen issue will invalidate his being senate president except the constitution is not adhered too. If am Saraki (whom I don't pray to be) I will honorably resign as Senate president and don't wait to be impeached.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by rexel99: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
efilefun:
Ain't supporting their decision but a spade should be called a spade, do you think okocha will every forgive saraki He lost billions to society general bank towards when he was about retiring from active football

Stop spewing garbage, which billions did okocha lose.wake up man, you are in Nigeria not Zimbabwe.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
Bukola, Bukola, Bukola, how many times I call you?

YOU MUST FIGHT!!!

[size=20pt]FIGHT![/size]

The worse is its not possible for him to defect,he might loose everything and ended up in Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by dustydee: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
No conviction? He is innocent until then.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont fucck Yoruba man and go scot free
Jagaban,Obj the master of the game

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!! Saraki is being backed by Buhari himself. Make una dey there make him dey form "I no follow" for una. 2019 una go get sense!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
akanbiaa:
Lesson is that before you fight with someone like Tinubu, it either you are clean or you cover your tracks well. Now the criminal issue and the dual citizen issue will invalidate his being senate president except the constitution is not adhered too. If am Saraki (whom I don't pray to be) I will honorably resign as Senate president and don't wait to be impeached.
I wont resign i would just install all the candidate listed by the APC

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Even if we see Saraki robbing the Society Generale, he is our Senate President grin
Changi @your chagrin

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Karlman: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigerians don't know what they bargained for yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.