Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (91018 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Brownhypo: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:
I feel for the boy from the deepest of my heart. cry cry
At the same time I am saying the parents got what they deserved. Why use a minor as a maid. Any form of exploitation on a minor makes me sick.

Why didn't they hire and adult as a maid? Why hire a minor, they even have the decency to call a minor like that a maid. They are the evil ones first. sad sad sad
No matter what they were planning for that child( the said school registration) it's still exploitation.

STOP CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION.
you have said well
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
If you don't know this, you better know now...
...THERE IS HARDLY A HOUSEMAID THAT ISN'T POSSESSED

You had better be spiritual if you'll get them. Chikena!

So, people actually have "housemaids" as their title in your world?

*Sighs*
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Educated illiterates, useless, stup1d m0r0ns!!! undecided

A thread for 1d10ts by 1d10ts undecided

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
reminds me of me cry for 4 or 5 years starting from the age of 8 I was constantly bleeped by a housemaid, sometimes as much as 3 times a day...
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
3kay945:

Be gentle with the dude you quoted cos he is right!
Poverty caused the parents of the little 'maid' to give her out as maid. If they don't do that, will you come to their aid to assist them financially

Yes.
That is why all of us who deem ourselves enlightened, should add our voices to shame and end this predatory practice.

It is evil, no matter what reasons or what factors cause it.

Children are gifts.
Parents have a moral duty to slave for their children if need be, not children slaving for parents.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by callonme(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wish they could deliver her from the so-called demonic influence before she does that to another young boy somewhere else......well,in case you've not heard.......

I'm still working on my blog.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by charlesucheh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:
Hello guys, it another edition of the My Experience Segment on our Blog.. I was told this gist by a colleague, I managed to put all what I was told in writing just for you guys. Enjoy gist below.

This my colleague sister is married, she has two kinds, Twins. A Boy and a girl that are both 2 years of age. Her sister is in her late trimester so she need someone around to help her out considering the fact that her husband is not stable at home due to work. They decided to get a house girl. Someone referred a girl to them and they took her in as their own, also they quickly accepted her because they needed a hand to help take care of the twins because her sister will soon put to bed.

The house girl is a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.. When she moved in with them, she always looks at her madam protruding tummy with an evil eye. The husband always notices this but he always wave’s it off. It is not as if her madam is wicked towards her. Her job is just to help bath the twins and keep them company because the woman is in her last month of delivery.

This my colleague sister gave birth to her baby and the child died. She was devastated, but God knows best. Anytime a strong man of God or someone that is spiritually strong comes into their house, they will feel the presence of a strange spirit in their home, immediately this their 10yr old maid will leave whatever she is doing and she will come to the palour to where they are, her presence will make those visitor to forget whatever they wanted to say about their strange feeling about their house.

One day the woman bath her twins herself, she dressed them up and told the maid to keep them company while she goes to get something across the street. Immediately she came back, she met the boy crying. She asked the maid what happened to the boy, the maid “Aunty I don’t know o, me I did not do anything o” the woman saw that her maid skirt was loosed and she asked “why is your skirt loosed?” and she quickly said “ Aunty nothing oh, I went to we-we”. The woman took her twins to her room, immediately she wanted to lock the door, this her 10 year old maid, quickly ran into her room and out of anger she slapped the girl, did I call you she asked her? She pushed her out of the room and then she locked the rom.

As a mother she then pet the crying boy and then she calmly asked him, “why are you crying? And the little boy said “Mummy my we-we is paining me” her mother was like “What happened to your we-we? Why is it paining you? Who touched your we-we? The little crying boy said “it is Aunty Blessing that is always playing with my we-we? The mother asked the twin sister, “Is it true that blessing is playing with junior we-we? The girl said yes. The mother became mad and then she asked her, did she always play with your own we-we too? The small girl said no. Curiosity and anger made her to pull off her baby boy trouser and she was shocked. The little boy small Pen!s is so swollen and red.

That was when she shouted for help! She quickly took the boy to an elderly woman across their street, when she got there, she was like “mummy I want show you something, she pulled down her little boy trouser and the elder woman saw that the boys pen!s is so swollen and red and she quickly asked, what happened to him? Her mother asked the boy in the elderly woman presence “junior, what happened to your we-we? And junior replied “it is aunty blessing that is always playing with my we-we?

That was when they started Beating the maid to tell them what she has been doing with the boys peni!s that made it so swollen and red. despite all the threat and beating, this 10 year old maid refused to talk. All she kept saying is that “if una like make una kill me, I no do anytin, I no go talk anytin”

While all these drama was ongoing, the boy’s father was not around oh. He was called on phone and he rushed home from work to see his house full. He quickly went to kitchen and carried a knife; he threatened to kill the maid if she did not confess, that was when the maid confessed. She said “I did not do anything to junior, I was only fucking him, I always Bleep him anytime I like” the whole house was shocked, they asked her how she manages to do that, she said “I will hold his pen!s and I will be chuking it in my bum bum” that was when they pounced on her again and started beating her. Despite all this beating, she showed no act of remorse. That was when people started telling her "Aje ni e" (You are a witch).

She latter started bleeding, they rushed her to the hospital… After a day at the hospital, she returned home and their family pastor came visiting. He wanted to counsel the girl. He was like “why did you do something like that? You are too young for this, this people take you as their own, they are planning to enroll you in a school next term” The ten year old girl interrupted the pastor and told him “What? Wetin I do?! The woman and her husband wanted to beat her again for being rude to their pastor, the pastor told them to leave her, that she is under a strong demonic influence.

All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other. This my colleague that told me this gist had a serious accident on an Okada where her knee was badly bruised. She spent almost 2 weeks at home to nurse her wound. The boy’s father whom has never been sick before was faced with a strange illness that made him a vegetable for days. Other people that took part in beating her too either had an accident or fell sick suddenly or were faced with one misfortune or the other.

How I wish I can steal the pic of this entire gist from my colleagues phone, but she will have my head if I go near her phone without permission, also she won’t want to release the pictures to me because she knows my part time job is to do Amebo on my blog. lol

So as I was saying, the pastor did a deliverance session for the twins and the entire family but he refused to pray for the 10 year old maid. He told this my colleagues sister and her husband to return the 10 year old maid to where they got her from. The man took the maid to another pastor again and immediately that pastor saw the 10 year old maid, he told them to return the girl to wherever they picked her from too. That one too refused to pray for her. That was how the maid was returned to the woman that referred her to them.

Ha! Nkan Be! So my dear Twidas, Make una dey very careful o. The devil can possess anybody irrespective of their age or gender. If you are to pick a maid or any other domestic staff, do a thorough background check about that person before welcoming them into your home so that you won’t end up bringing Doom into your home.

From: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/06/how-my-10-year-old-house-girl-was.html
The MOG should have atleast exorcise the demon in the girls body, what if she goes on thesame act with other kids?
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked Holy heavens!!!

This is so devilish, such a demonic maid.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by 3kay945(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Yes.
That is why all of us who deem ourselves enlightened, should add our voices to shame and end this predatory practice.

Children are gifts.
Parents have a moral duty to slave for their children if need be, not children slaving for parents.
So what if the parents refuse to slave for or incapable of slaving for their wards? Won't the little girl be forced to hawk? Thereby becoming nuisance in society but a brighter future might be possible if taken as house help. Abuse may be entire different matter.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by abbaapple: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:
Hello guys, it another edition of the My Experience Segment on our Blog.. I was told this gist by a colleague, I managed to put all what I was told in writing just for you guys. Enjoy gist below.

This my colleague sister is married, she has two kinds, Twins. A Boy and a girl that are both 2 years of age. Her sister is in her late trimester so she need someone around to help her out considering the fact that her husband is not stable at home due to work. They decided to get a house girl. Someone referred a girl to them and they took her in as their own, also they quickly accepted her because they needed a hand to help take care of the twins because her sister will soon put to bed.

The house girl is a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.. When she moved in with them, she always looks at her madam protruding tummy with an evil eye. The husband always notices this but he always wave’s it off. It is not as if her madam is wicked towards her. Her job is just to help bath the twins and keep them company because the woman is in her last month of delivery.

This my colleague sister gave birth to her baby and the child died. She was devastated, but God knows best. Anytime a strong man of God or someone that is spiritually strong comes into their house, they will feel the presence of a strange spirit in their home, immediately this their 10yr old maid will leave whatever she is doing and she will come to the palour to where they are, her presence will make those visitor to forget whatever they wanted to say about their strange feeling about their house.

One day the woman bath her twins herself, she dressed them up and told the maid to keep them company while she goes to get something across the street. Immediately she came back, she met the boy crying. She asked the maid what happened to the boy, the maid “Aunty I don’t know o, me I did not do anything o” the woman saw that her maid skirt was loosed and she asked “why is your skirt loosed?” and she quickly said “ Aunty nothing oh, I went to we-we”. The woman took her twins to her room, immediately she wanted to lock the door, this her 10 year old maid, quickly ran into her room and out of anger she slapped the girl, did I call you she asked her? She pushed her out of the room and then she locked the rom.

As a mother she then pet the crying boy and then she calmly asked him, “why are you crying? And the little boy said “Mummy my we-we is paining me” her mother was like “What happened to your we-we? Why is it paining you? Who touched your we-we? The little crying boy said “it is Aunty Blessing that is always playing with my we-we? The mother asked the twin sister, “Is it true that blessing is playing with junior we-we? The girl said yes. The mother became mad and then she asked her, did she always play with your own we-we too? The small girl said no. Curiosity and anger made her to pull off her baby boy trouser and she was shocked. The little boy small Pen!s is so swollen and red.

That was when she shouted for help! She quickly took the boy to an elderly woman across their street, when she got there, she was like “mummy I want show you something, she pulled down her little boy trouser and the elder woman saw that the boys pen!s is so swollen and red and she quickly asked, what happened to him? Her mother asked the boy in the elderly woman presence “junior, what happened to your we-we? And junior replied “it is aunty blessing that is always playing with my we-we?

That was when they started Beating the maid to tell them what she has been doing with the boys peni!s that made it so swollen and red. despite all the threat and beating, this 10 year old maid refused to talk. All she kept saying is that “if una like make una kill me, I no do anytin, I no go talk anytin”

While all these drama was ongoing, the boy’s father was not around oh. He was called on phone and he rushed home from work to see his house full. He quickly went to kitchen and carried a knife; he threatened to kill the maid if she did not confess, that was when the maid confessed. She said “I did not do anything to junior, I was only fucking him, I always Bleep him anytime I like” the whole house was shocked, they asked her how she manages to do that, she said “I will hold his pen!s and I will be chuking it in my bum bum” that was when they pounced on her again and started beating her. Despite all this beating, she showed no act of remorse. That was when people started telling her "Aje ni e" (You are a witch).

She latter started bleeding, they rushed her to the hospital… After a day at the hospital, she returned home and their family pastor came visiting. He wanted to counsel the girl. He was like “why did you do something like that? You are too young for this, this people take you as their own, they are planning to enroll you in a school next term” The ten year old girl interrupted the pastor and told him “What? Wetin I do?! The woman and her husband wanted to beat her again for being rude to their pastor, the pastor told them to leave her, that she is under a strong demonic influence.

All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other. This my colleague that told me this gist had a serious accident on an Okada where her knee was badly bruised. She spent almost 2 weeks at home to nurse her wound. The boy’s father whom has never been sick before was faced with a strange illness that made him a vegetable for days. Other people that took part in beating her too either had an accident or fell sick suddenly or were faced with one misfortune or the other.

How I wish I can steal the pic of this entire gist from my colleagues phone, but she will have my head if I go near her phone without permission, also she won’t want to release the pictures to me because she knows my part time job is to do Amebo on my blog. lol

So as I was saying, the pastor did a deliverance session for the twins and the entire family but he refused to pray for the 10 year old maid. He told this my colleagues sister and her husband to return the 10 year old maid to where they got her from. The man took the maid to another pastor again and immediately that pastor saw the 10 year old maid, he told them to return the girl to wherever they picked her from too. That one too refused to pray for her. That was how the maid was returned to the woman that referred her to them.

Ha! Nkan Be! So my dear Twidas, Make una dey very careful o. The devil can possess anybody irrespective of their age or gender. If you are to pick a maid or any other domestic staff, do a thorough background check about that person before welcoming them into your home so that you won’t end up bringing Doom into your home.

From: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/06/how-my-10-year-old-house-girl-was.html
. Mttscheeww wat a fake Trash!!! Hw 2 years old pikin go talk? Guy e b say u no sabi lie, d story suck dude!
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
3kay945:

Be gentle with the dude you quoted cos he is right!
Poverty caused the parents of the little 'maid' to give her out as maid. If they don't do that, will you come to their aid to assist them financially

dont mind dat Illiterate.
I knw of many kind hearted parents who brings 10-18yr old girls from the less priviledged into their family not to use them as slaves but to help dem out in one thing or the oda while they train her in the same school they train deir children for her own benefit.
So wats the big deal?
This guy plaetton is a big fool.
No need talking with him.

Do you prefer the 10yr old girl to be hawking and sleeping with men for money to living in a big man's house and be going to the same school with his (big man's)children and in return do some minor domestic choirs.
Guys USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by nkem123(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:

I smell lies
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by freecocoa(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mschew, cöck and bull story.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
3kay945:

So what if the parents refuse to slave for or incapable of slaving for their wards? Won't the little girl be forced to hawk? Thereby becoming nuisance in society but a brighter future might be possible if taken as house help. Abuse may be entire different matter.

These are some of lies we tell our conscience to justify or look away in face of evil.

It is not the childs duty to provide for her parents at the age of 10.
I have never seen any child have successful life time career as an under aged househelp.

They are usually abused physically and emotionally, and their psyches irrepairably damaged.

An education, or learning a skill or Trade, would profit both the child and the parents in the long run.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ezegozie:

dont mind dat Illiterate.
I knw of many kind hearted parents who brings 10-18yr old girls to family not as slaves but to help dem out in one thing or the oda while they train her in the same school deir children are.
So wats the big deal?
The guy is a plaetton is a big fool.
No need talking with him
Did your own parents rent you out at the age of 10?
If they did, then Ndo biko.

But that is the more reason why you should use your wounded psyche to fight for the rights of children, not lazy and wicked parents.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by brain54(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Yes.

Children are gifts.
Pls ow can we end it? There always would be poor people. You can only end it when u end poverty.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

These are some of lies we tell our conscience to justify or look away in face of evil.

I have never seen any child have successful life time career as an under aged househelp.

They are usually abused physically and emotionally, and their psyches irrepairably damaged.

An education, or learning a skill or Trade, would profit both the child and the parents in the long run.

what is actually wrong with your brain?
Cant you THINK?

Was there any how the writer said that the 10yr old provided for her parents need?

Learn how to use your brain well even if you have a low mentality.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by mickyarams: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:

10years old house girl? Is that not child exploitation??
Wicked people!
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Did your own parents rent you out at the age of 10?
If they did, then Ndo biko.

But that is the more reason why you should use your wounded psyche to fight for the rights of children, not lazy and wicked parents.

My parents didn't "rent me out" as you would call it because they had the resources to take care of my education and well being.
But all fingers are not equal.
So you have no right to condemn somebody who accomodated a 10yr old girl and funded her education unless he maltreat the young girl mandate her to do somethings bigger than her.

In my village, a young girl of 9 or 10 from a very wreched background was taken by one rich man in my village as maid, and the rich man took her as her own daddy and funded her education.
Today that girl is doing well in USA.

If she was not picked from the dust and nortured, how will she be a succesful person in USA?
she would have ended up being a hawker or a cheap prostitute.
But now she is doing well and the villagers call her "Oyibo" because of her American swags.
As I said earlier.
THINK, THINK with ur brain
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

My colleagues have maids. When I heard of reasons given by the parents I was shocked and surprise. cool Do you know that some of the parents use the money realised from their elder (maid) daughter to raise or feed the younger daughters. This particular family has 3 daughters as miads in different homes. Monthly allowance ranges from 9k to 12k cool
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by fagbohun4j(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
FICTION
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ezegozie:

what is actually wrong with your brain?
Cant you THINK?

Was there any how the writer said that the 10yr old provided for her parents need?

Learn how to use your brain well even if you have a low mentality.

See how dumb you are?
Are you not contradicting your demented mind now.

If the child's enslavement is not providing income for her parents, then why the hell is the 10yr old girl, who is supposed to be enjoying her childhood, being enslaved, and why the hell are supporting her enslavement?

Are you schizophrenic as well?

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by brain54(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Pls what would tthe. Child use the skill/trade for.? U just countered your own argument.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
A child and a child who's at fault abeg if nt d caregivers...demonic ma a55,she needs a gud upbringing nt dese bs.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
The young maids I know of are not being paid.
They just help out with domestic things while their education is fully funded. Nothing like payment. Inshort she lives with them as member of the family. Thats the kind of maid I advocate for.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ezegozie:

M no y parents didn't "rent me out" as you would call it because they had the resources to take care of my education and well being.
But all fingers are not equal.
So you have no right to condemn somebody who accomodated a 10yr old girl and funded her education unless he maltreat the young girl mandate her to do somethings bigger than her.

In my village, a young girl of 9 or 10 from a very wreched background was taken by one rich man in my village as maid, and the rich man took her as her own daddy and funded her education.
Today that girl is doing well in USA.

If she was not picked from the dust and nortured, how will she be a succesful person in USA?
she would have ended up being a hawker or a cheap prostitute.
But now she is doing well and the villagers call her "Oyibo" because of her American swags.
As I said earlier.
THINK, THINK with ur brain

Hear you.
So if some is doing it, that makes it alright?

Gosh. What a pathetic piece of shyte you are.
It makes me shudder to think that dimwits like you abound.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
brain54:

Pls what would tthe. Child use the skill/trade for.? U just countered your own argument.

And you call yourself brain54, and still ask such a remarkably dumb question?
Na wa for this country.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

See how dumb you are?
Are you not contradicting your demented mind now.

If the child's enslavement is not providing income for her parents, then why the hell is the 10yr old girl, who is supposed to be enjoying her childhood, being enslaved, and why the hell are supporting her enslavement?

Are you schizophrenic as well?

i doubt if you are really a humanbeing because you dont talk like one.
You have a long way to go.
Maybe ur brain is no longer functioning well
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Orikinla(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ussy09(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Funi pic d little boy pic got me laffin
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Hear you. So if some is doing it, that makes it alright?
Gosh. What a pathetic piece of shyte you are. It makes me shudder to think that dimwits like you abound.
You are just as useless as a rotten dustbin. ****Spits on him and runs away****
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ussy09(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:
2 year old? Why? He Doesn't even have a dick yet? Dey shud castrate d maid! Hw do dey castrate females sef?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.