Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (91019 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by no2fuks(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
why will you hire a 10yr old house help dont you know that is child abuse? we need child labour laws to protect our children from this type of thing. some people think a child is a slave sent to make life easier. shame on you the employer and the person collecting the money

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sijo01:
She's indeed demonic.
all dis small girls dey know alot oooo. At 10 years old, she dey bang like dat and go look innocent like Innocent Tuface Idibia
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Damn...this is a big opportunity starring @people faces

Someone should please set-up a company(an agent company,that render maid services to people,be it full time maid or daily maid...and they should be thoroughly checked and investigated to avoid stories that touch...

If only I have the money and resource to do this...I would be better than this in the next two years...

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
jnrbayano:

So, people actually have "housemaids" as their title in your world?

*Sighs*

Get real! Its the situation some people find themselves.

There are housemaids who have made it in life because they were loyal to their masters.

Why would the word be in the dictionary if it doesn't exist? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Get real! Its the situation some people find themselves.

There are housemaids who have made it in life because they were loyal to their masters.

Why would the word be in the dictionary if it doesn't exist? undecided

Unbelievable the trash I am reading on this insane thread.

" HOUSEMAIDS " who have made it" ?
Made what exactly dear?

Unbelievable. shocked

And did you just say "Masters"?

Newsflash!!
Slavery was abolished and outlawed over 200yrs ago.
Did you not hear it on whatever cave or jungle you been hiding in?

4 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by zeusdgrt(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
tinybody:
tnx dear..all d down down parts r tiny tho..
i luv to see
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by mazizitonene(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
One stupid girl dey this thread first page dey defend evil......no worry, I'l like to get ur response wen it happens to yhu or someone close to yhu...

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by mindsetshift: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:
Hello guys, it another edition of the My Experience Segment on our Blog.. I was told this gist by a colleague, I managed to put all what I was told in writing just for you guys. Enjoy gist below.

This my colleague sister is married, she has two kinds, Twins. A Boy and a girl that are both 2 years of age. Her sister is in her late trimester so she need someone around to help her out considering the fact that her husband is not stable at home due to work. They decided to get a house girl. Someone referred a girl to them and they took her in as their own, also they quickly accepted her because they needed a hand to help take care of the twins because her sister will soon put to bed.

The house girl is a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.. When she moved in with them, she always looks at her madam protruding tummy with an evil eye. The husband always notices this but he always wave’s it off. It is not as if her madam is wicked towards her. Her job is just to help bath the twins and keep them company because the woman is in her last month of delivery.

This my colleague sister gave birth to her baby and the child died. She was devastated, but God knows best. Anytime a strong man of God or someone that is spiritually strong comes into their house, they will feel the presence of a strange spirit in their home, immediately this their 10yr old maid will leave whatever she is doing and she will come to the palour to where they are, her presence will make those visitor to forget whatever they wanted to say about their strange feeling about their house.

One day the woman bath her twins herself, she dressed them up and told the maid to keep them company while she goes to get something across the street. Immediately she came back, she met the boy crying. She asked the maid what happened to the boy, the maid “Aunty I don’t know o, me I did not do anything o” the woman saw that her maid skirt was loosed and she asked “why is your skirt loosed?” and she quickly said “ Aunty nothing oh, I went to we-we”. The woman took her twins to her room, immediately she wanted to lock the door, this her 10 year old maid, quickly ran into her room and out of anger she slapped the girl, did I call you she asked her? She pushed her out of the room and then she locked the rom.

As a mother she then pet the crying boy and then she calmly asked him, “why are you crying? And the little boy said “Mummy my we-we is paining me” her mother was like “What happened to your we-we? Why is it paining you? Who touched your we-we? The little crying boy said “it is Aunty Blessing that is always playing with my we-we? The mother asked the twin sister, “Is it true that blessing is playing with junior we-we? The girl said yes. The mother became mad and then she asked her, did she always play with your own we-we too? The small girl said no. Curiosity and anger made her to pull off her baby boy trouser and she was shocked. The little boy small Pen!s is so swollen and red.

That was when she shouted for help! She quickly took the boy to an elderly woman across their street, when she got there, she was like “mummy I want show you something, she pulled down her little boy trouser and the elder woman saw that the boys pen!s is so swollen and red and she quickly asked, what happened to him? Her mother asked the boy in the elderly woman presence “junior, what happened to your we-we? And junior replied “it is aunty blessing that is always playing with my we-we?

That was when they started Beating the maid to tell them what she has been doing with the boys peni!s that made it so swollen and red. despite all the threat and beating, this 10 year old maid refused to talk. All she kept saying is that “if una like make una kill me, I no do anytin, I no go talk anytin”

While all these drama was ongoing, the boy’s father was not around oh. He was called on phone and he rushed home from work to see his house full. He quickly went to kitchen and carried a knife; he threatened to kill the maid if she did not confess, that was when the maid confessed. She said “I did not do anything to junior, I was only fucking him, I always Bleep him anytime I like” the whole house was shocked, they asked her how she manages to do that, she said “I will hold his pen!s and I will be chuking it in my bum bum” that was when they pounced on her again and started beating her. Despite all this beating, she showed no act of remorse. That was when people started telling her "Aje ni e" (You are a witch).

She latter started bleeding, they rushed her to the hospital… After a day at the hospital, she returned home and their family pastor came visiting. He wanted to counsel the girl. He was like “why did you do something like that? You are too young for this, this people take you as their own, they are planning to enroll you in a school next term” The ten year old girl interrupted the pastor and told him “What? Wetin I do?! The woman and her husband wanted to beat her again for being rude to their pastor, the pastor told them to leave her, that she is under a strong demonic influence.

All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other. This my colleague that told me this gist had a serious accident on an Okada where her knee was badly bruised. She spent almost 2 weeks at home to nurse her wound. The boy’s father whom has never been sick before was faced with a strange illness that made him a vegetable for days. Other people that took part in beating her too either had an accident or fell sick suddenly or were faced with one misfortune or the other.

How I wish I can steal the pic of this entire gist from my colleagues phone, but she will have my head if I go near her phone without permission, also she won’t want to release the pictures to me because she knows my part time job is to do Amebo on my blog. lol

So as I was saying, the pastor did a deliverance session for the twins and the entire family but he refused to pray for the 10 year old maid. He told this my colleagues sister and her husband to return the 10 year old maid to where they got her from. The man took the maid to another pastor again and immediately that pastor saw the 10 year old maid, he told them to return the girl to wherever they picked her from too. That one too refused to pray for her. That was how the maid was returned to the woman that referred her to them.

Ha! Nkan Be! So my dear Twidas, Make una dey very careful o. The devil can possess anybody irrespective of their age or gender. If you are to pick a maid or any other domestic staff, do a thorough background check about that person before welcoming them into your home so that you won’t end up bringing Doom into your home.

From: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/06/how-my-10-year-old-house-girl-was.html
This story is as fake as fake itself... you are only fooling people to your blog... I am not saying that there are no evil maid, but this your story has so many holes in it...
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Retardd

Where do I even start explaining to you from?you don't know the 10yr old can't give legal consent?

Ok I won't be hard on you but in case you don't know, the girl and the infant are both victims in this. She's been subjected to molestation hence her replaying it on the boy.

The people to blame are her parents, the slave dealers using her and the people who beat her up instead of interviewing her to find out who aka been molesting her, and that ediot pastor (who I want to strangle BTW)

There's no blame for that child and that baby in any of this. All the blame goes to all the adults who contributed in denying her her childhood and folks like you who don't see child labor as abhorrent. It is because of you and your likes that more people will feel ok using their kids as sources of income, exposing them abuse and perpetuating the cirlckenof damaged kids who grow into damaged adults who damage other kids growing under them.
Use your brain if you have one. Thanks
Ezegozie:

its your post that is so silly because the last time I checked, they didnt force the 10yr old girl to be a maid.
It was with the consent of her parents.
So whose post is now annoying?
Pls stop justifying bad thing.
Child molestation is evil and devilish.
The 10yr old girl is wrong.
If she doesnt wanna stay, she leave rather than damaging the heart of an innocent baby.
I have no baby yet, but when I do, I wont tolerate anyperson molesting him or her.
Try it, and have yourself to be blaimed
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by KanwuliaJara: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
The 10 year old ok is also a CHILD and A VICTIM, not demonic.
She needs help!
She was SEXUALLY-ABUSED BY SEVERAL NIGERIAN MEN AND WOMEN!!!!

A society will always reap what it sows abi? angry
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by 3kay945(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
You guys don't need to fight over this issue. According to the story the girl was rude so I don't see anything wrong in beating her for that, but didn't believe the demonic part.
However, house maid will not ceased in this part of the world at least for now. Because naija still have long way to go.
Inasmuch peeps still rush out to work as early as 3:30 to 4:00 am and some peeps still can't avoid decent 2square meal.
House maid is here to stay. cool bitter truth cry

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Richy4(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let me summarize what i learnt from the story.

A ten year old girl was forced into child labor which is frowned upon worldwide.

One million adults were beating a 10 year old infant because she was accused of witchcraft.

She was tagged a maid already at the age of 10.

Finally She was sent home because she was beyond prayers.

Op please mark my script and give me a score.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:
I feel for the boy from the deepest of my heart. cry cry
At the same time I am saying the parents got what they deserved. Why use a minor as a maid. Any form of exploitation on a minor makes me sick.

Why didn't they hire and adult as a maid? Why hire a minor, they even have the decency to call a minor like that a maid. They are the evil ones first. sad sad sad
No matter what they were planning for that child( the said school registration) it's still exploitation.

STOP CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION.
The adults kidnap the kids that's why.... grin
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by suwalee(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:
I feel for the boy from the deepest of my heart. cry cry
At the same time I am saying the parents got what they deserved. Why use a minor as a maid. Any form of exploitation on a minor makes me sick.

Why didn't they hire and adult as a maid? Why hire a minor, they even have the decency to call a minor like that a maid. They are the evil ones first. sad sad sad
No matter what they were planning for that child( the said school registration) it's still exploitation.

STOP CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION.
who else dem go employ na shey make oga con dey yansh maid ni das y she Pik underage
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by BraniacX(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Doesn't she qualify for life imprisonment under the new sexual offences against minors law too? shocked

But seriously, no one is allowed to take the laws into their own hands
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:
Hello guys, it another edition of the My Experience Segment on our Blog.. I was told this gist by a colleague, I managed to put all what I was told in writing just for you guys. Enjoy gist below.

This my colleague sister is married, she has two kinds, Twins. A Boy and a girl that are both 2 years of age. Her sister is in her late trimester so she need someone around to help her out considering the fact that her husband is not stable at home due to work. They decided to get a house girl. Someone referred a girl to them and they took her in as their own, also they quickly accepted her because they needed a hand to help take care of the twins because her sister will soon put to bed.

The house girl is a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.. When she moved in with them, she always looks at her madam protruding tummy with an evil eye. The husband always notices this but he always wave’s it off. It is not as if her madam is wicked towards her. Her job is just to help bath the twins and keep them company because the woman is in her last month of delivery.

This my colleague sister gave birth to her baby and the child died. She was devastated, but God knows best. Anytime a strong man of God or someone that is spiritually strong comes into their house, they will feel the presence of a strange spirit in their home, immediately this their 10yr old maid will leave whatever she is doing and she will come to the palour to where they are, her presence will make those visitor to forget whatever they wanted to say about their strange feeling about their house.

One day the woman bath her twins herself, she dressed them up and told the maid to keep them company while she goes to get something across the street. Immediately she came back, she met the boy crying. She asked the maid what happened to the boy, the maid “Aunty I don’t know o, me I did not do anything o” the woman saw that her maid skirt was loosed and she asked “why is your skirt loosed?” and she quickly said “ Aunty nothing oh, I went to we-we”. The woman took her twins to her room, immediately she wanted to lock the door, this her 10 year old maid, quickly ran into her room and out of anger she slapped the girl, did I call you she asked her? She pushed her out of the room and then she locked the rom.

As a mother she then pet the crying boy and then she calmly asked him, “why are you crying? And the little boy said “Mummy my we-we is paining me” her mother was like “What happened to your we-we? Why is it paining you? Who touched your we-we? The little crying boy said “it is Aunty Blessing that is always playing with my we-we? The mother asked the twin sister, “Is it true that blessing is playing with junior we-we? The girl said yes. The mother became mad and then she asked her, did she always play with your own we-we too? The small girl said no. Curiosity and anger made her to pull off her baby boy trouser and she was shocked. The little boy small Pen!s is so swollen and red.

That was when she shouted for help! She quickly took the boy to an elderly woman across their street, when she got there, she was like “mummy I want show you something, she pulled down her little boy trouser and the elder woman saw that the boys pen!s is so swollen and red and she quickly asked, what happened to him? Her mother asked the boy in the elderly woman presence “junior, what happened to your we-we? And junior replied “it is aunty blessing that is always playing with my we-we?

That was when they started Beating the maid to tell them what she has been doing with the boys peni!s that made it so swollen and red. despite all the threat and beating, this 10 year old maid refused to talk. All she kept saying is that “if una like make una kill me, I no do anytin, I no go talk anytin”

While all these drama was ongoing, the boy’s father was not around oh. He was called on phone and he rushed home from work to see his house full. He quickly went to kitchen and carried a knife; he threatened to kill the maid if she did not confess, that was when the maid confessed. She said “I did not do anything to junior, I was only fucking him, I always Bleep him anytime I like” the whole house was shocked, they asked her how she manages to do that, she said “I will hold his pen!s and I will be chuking it in my bum bum” that was when they pounced on her again and started beating her. Despite all this beating, she showed no act of remorse. That was when people started telling her "Aje ni e" (You are a witch).

She latter started bleeding, they rushed her to the hospital… After a day at the hospital, she returned home and their family pastor came visiting. He wanted to counsel the girl. He was like “why did you do something like that? You are too young for this, this people take you as their own, they are planning to enroll you in a school next term” The ten year old girl interrupted the pastor and told him “What? Wetin I do?! The woman and her husband wanted to beat her again for being rude to their pastor, the pastor told them to leave her, that she is under a strong demonic influence.

All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other. This my colleague that told me this gist had a serious accident on an Okada where her knee was badly bruised. She spent almost 2 weeks at home to nurse her wound. The boy’s father whom has never been sick before was faced with a strange illness that made him a vegetable for days. Other people that took part in beating her too either had an accident or fell sick suddenly or were faced with one misfortune or the other.

How I wish I can steal the pic of this entire gist from my colleagues phone, but she will have my head if I go near her phone without permission, also she won’t want to release the pictures to me because she knows my part time job is to do Amebo on my blog. lol

So as I was saying, the pastor did a deliverance session for the twins and the entire family but he refused to pray for the 10 year old maid. He told this my colleagues sister and her husband to return the 10 year old maid to where they got her from. The man took the maid to another pastor again and immediately that pastor saw the 10 year old maid, he told them to return the girl to wherever they picked her from too. That one too refused to pray for her. That was how the maid was returned to the woman that referred her to them.

Ha! Nkan Be! So my dear Twidas, Make una dey very careful o. The devil can possess anybody irrespective of their age or gender. If you are to pick a maid or any other domestic staff, do a thorough background check about that person before welcoming them into your home so that you won’t end up bringing Doom into your home.

From: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/06/how-my-10-year-old-house-girl-was.html
Which producer is producing this movie?

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by sabdaz: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Leave that joor. How can 2 year old explain that good?
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
plaetton:

Unbelievable the trash I am reading on this insane thread.

" HOUSEMAIDS " who have made it" ?
Made what exactly dear?

Unbelievable. shocked

And did you just say "Masters"?

Newsflash!!
Slavery was abolished and outlawed over 200yrs ago.
Did you not hear it on whatever cave or jungle you been hiding in?

Mr man FARABALE! I am not talking about slavery.

PST. Tunde Bakare was a houseboy - see where he is now.

The whites may not do exactly this, but what they call babysitters and nanny or caretaker is what we call househelp or housemaid here.

Stop acting like the most civilized fellow on this thread.

And FYI,..

noun (plural masters)
Someone who has control over something or someone.
The owner of an animal or slave.
(nautical) The captain of a merchant ship; a master mariner.
Someone who employs others.
An expert at something.
Mark Twain was a master of fiction.
A tradesman who is qualified to teach apprentices.
(dated) A schoolmaster.
A skilled artist.
(dated) A man or a boy; mister. See Master.
A master's degree; a type of postgraduate degree, usually undertaken after a bachelor degree.
She has a master in psychology.
A person holding such a degree.
He is a master of marine biology.
The original of a document or of a recording.
The band couldn't find the master, so they re-recorded their tracks.

Master has several definitions, I thought your learnedness should recognize that. If not....

Learn to consult your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Superman11(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
stuff46:

You are a big Goat!
stop all the hate and cursing
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Superman11(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
ManTiger:

Which producer is producing this movie?

it sure does sound like one.. may be you wrote the script??
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by daveP(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Acceptance: The 1st problem with this ish of desperately wanting a househelp. To me, they show they are already "restless, incapacitated" by so badly needing it. Now zoom your mag lens to see the reason why.

Automatic trust: The trust gotten from the sendee is directly placed on the girl. Whatever the sendee(permit me) says about the girl is what is believed.

Time: Since both parents are now back and comfortable with "Life" the time they move about, come home varies more and in the case of an ekaette, the husband may just stoop low. If it is Ojo, madam would.... (conditional)

Cruel reaction(s): after the maid did something equal to the one we all saw on Youtube, or more, the parents in question resort to jungle justice most of the time. It is then you'l hear.

*Madam branded her with hot iron to make her confess.

*Johnny found dead in kitchen; electrocution.

*maid tortured to death to say whereabouts of boss' abducted kids.

Laziness and ill focus @ its brimming peak.

When pikin begin like Ekaette pass you. Na then you go know say Oga go dey notice am dey keep quiet. Hmm

(jots a thing or two)
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Mr man FARABALE! I am not talking about slavery.

PST. Tunde Bakare was a houseboy - see where he is now.

The whites may not do exactly this, but what they call babysitters and nanny or caretaker is what we call househelp or housemaid here.

Stop acting like the most civilized fellow on this thread.

And FYI,..

noun (plural masters)
Someone who has control over something or someone.
The owner of an animal or slave.
(nautical) The captain of a merchant ship; a master mariner.
Someone who employs others.
An expert at something.
Mark Twain was a master of fiction.
A tradesman who is qualified to teach apprentices.
(dated) A schoolmaster.
A skilled artist.
(dated) A man or a boy; mister. See Master.
A master's degree; a type of postgraduate degree, usually undertaken after a bachelor degree.
She has a master in psychology.
A person holding such a degree.
He is a master of marine biology.
The original of a document or of a recording.
The band couldn't find the master, so they re-recorded their tracks.

Master has several definitions, I thought your learnedness should recognize that. If not....

Learn to consult your dictionary.

Tunde Bakare was a houseboy at the age of 10?
And if so, child slavery aokay?

I am ashamed to share citizenship in this your planet of the apes with you and your type.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ManTiger(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

it sure does sound like one.. may be you wrote the script??
grin

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2015
tinybody:
It is well o..God safe us frm all dis evil house maids
u are tinybody but ur bbreast occupies weller!

U knw wat! I like u chika wink
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by brain54(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2015
plaetton:

And you call yourself brain54, and still ask such a remarkably dumb question?
Na wa for this country.
U wey no dumb hear your own argument,u complain of child labour/exploitation on one hand then on the other hand say the child should learn a skill/trade...which he suposed to work with.? Mr know all na you get brain pass.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2015
plaetton:

Tunde Bakare was a houseboy at the age of 10?
And if so, child slavery aokay?

I am ashamed to share citizenship in this your planet of the apes with you and your type.

You just decided to pick issues that doesn't exist anywhere in my first comment. I don't know where you got the idea from that I support child slavery. I just told you this is the reality.

I don't need you to share citizenship with me. GO TO MARS MR OGA!

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by brain54(m): 1:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Ezegozie:

i doubt if you are really a humanbeing because you dont talk like one.
You have a long way to go.
Maybe ur brain is no longer functioning well
Dude justt ignor that foo L he has shi.t brain
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Klinee: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
debolly:
Devilish, satanic, possessed, bewitched......house girl
how do u that she is a witch?
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by zed7: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Only maids are witches. Oga pikin nor dey ever be witch. Tales by moonlight. Those employing a 10 year old are d witches.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by MTNdagi: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2015
NOTHING SEEMS TO SURPRISE ME ANYMORE. WHY BECAUSE IF A MAN CAN RAPE AN EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT WOMAN IN BROAD DAY LIGHT!, THEN NOTHING ELSE CAN BE OF SURPRISE TO ME AGAIN
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CountDracula(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2015
uyisteven:

lool....by cuttin ha kuntus away....
U don do am bfr. Evil man
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by stuff46(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2015
chineloSA:

It takes on to see one.

Karma will make sure that what you wish on others falls right back at you.

How can you say that to a minor who is equally a victim of her circumstances??

Why on earth can you just agree that the woman in question did a bad thing? She was the architec of her misfortune. To baby-sit a child is now the work of a 10years old girl? That absolutely the dumbest of all the whole foolish things i have heard of. If my wife try's that, am telling you that she will leave my house.

What i wish unto others cant just happen to me because i know what it is to mal-treat and intimidate a 10years old girl.

Please think before you speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.