Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? (2495 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

grin
And what will be your reaction? cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

And what will be your reaction? cheesy

First and foremost, i don't sit carelessly in public, not even when on trousers. Now, the only possible ''accidental exposure'' would be my boobs.

For you to touch me, you'll need to get close to me. That act alone will draw my attention to you even before you can act on your fantasy. By the time you get close to the point of stretching forth your hand to touch...one or all of these three things will happen,

1. Get hold of your hand before it gets to it's destination
2. Scream
3. Give you a resounding slap
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by AsanwaKC(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
Tah

Tah..meshie otule grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

First and foremost, i don't sit carelessly in public, not even when on trousers. Now, the only possible ''accidental exposure'' would be my boobs.

For you to touch me, you'll need to get close to me. That act alone will draw my attention to you even before you can act on your fantasy. By the time you get close to the point of stretching forth your hand to touch...one or all of these three things will happen,

2. Scream

Hahaha grin grin.

What if i touch it and be fast enough to hold ur hand b4 the slap nko? You go headbutt me? cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Hahaha grin grin.

What if i touch it and be fast enough to hold ur hand b4 the slap nko? You go headbutt me? cheesy

Headbutt? No. My head is too fragile for that grin
I'll simply look at you with all the anger i can muster and snatch my hand away.

Sounds like a movie doesn't it? gringrin
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

Headbutt? No. My head is too fragile for that grin
I'll simply look at you with all the anger i can muster and snatch my hand away.

Sounds like a movie doesn't it? gringrin

Lol...seriously it will make a good comedy. grin.

What if i touch it gently again why you're trying to remove ur hands 4rm me... What will be ur reaction again? cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by piicity(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Are you sure
Ivanspring:

2. Scream
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol...seriously it will make a good comedy. grin.

What if i touch it gently again why you're trying to remove ur hands 4rm me... What will be ur reaction again? cheesy

No. You won't touch again. How would you when i'm not encouraging you? My dear, there'll be no room for that.
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
Are you sure
Who be this? Can't you see i'm having a conversation here? angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

No. You won't touch again. How would you when i'm not encouraging you? My dear, there'll be no room for that.

Oh! That won't be a problem. I will only it once grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Oh! That won't be a problem. I will only it once grin
You mean accidentally of course!
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

You mean accidentally of course!
No, I mean delibrately!
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

No, I mean delibrately!

I guess that one touch will catapult you to the left hand side of God in heaven. Congrats.
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by piicity(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
I C
Ivanspring:

Who be this? Can't you see i'm having a conversation here? angry
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ivanspring:

I guess that one touch will catapult you to the left hand side of God in heaven. Congrats.

Lol... Left hand side To go do wetin nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? / Do Not Ask Me To Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.