Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (30009 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by shedrack222: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Ambi25: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
see more inside
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by kennyman200(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
And u'll have to keep dumbing them till you find one that doesnt do all those listed above.. Smh..
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Goodyshoes(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Very true.....
Girls should learn from this....
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
I smell a Counter Thread! grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

1. Women listen to their friends too much: We understand the need for female friendship. But when you start letting your single girlfriends (who constantly run guys off or haven't dated since the time of John the baptise) get into the business of your relationship, that's asking for trouble. angry

2. Too boring: come on! You have to work better on your communication skills! angry everytime we chat on phone 50% of your replies are "one word replies" (kk,k,aiit,nop,hmmmn) what the ff? angry
Even when we are together, 70% of your time is spent on korean movies. (Still waiting to kill the morafuker that invented those movies!)

3. Is this a relationship or a prison sentence?: We expect parolees to give an account of where they've been almost all the time, and who they've been with. Parole officers check to see if the parolees actually report to work. Most of the girls we have around nowadays are just like parole officers!

She calls you and the first qustion is "where are you?" (Give me a break!angry)

4. Being too dependent is not a good thing: We want a grown woman who can handle her business, but still let us know that there's a place in her life for us that only we can fill. You're not a child, and we don't expect to treat you like one or take care of you like one. If you come to a guy for every single thing! Money for Your hair, your phone, airtime, new cloths, butt pad etc...baby is this a relationship or a job oppurtunity? angry
well, one day he make make up his mind and be "unavailable"

5. Don't you ever have anything nice to say?: Yeah, we mess up from time to time (and it may seem that those times run pretty close together). But can't you just say something nice! undecided
There was a time I bought somestuffs home from the market and my ex said "these things are too expensive now,I would have gotten it at a cheaper price" (dafuq? Can't she just say that nicely? Or even say "thanks" angry)
Psychologists call it "positive reinforcement." Men call it "giving us a break."

6. There's no future in the past: We've all made mistakes. The thing is to learn from them, not live in them. if your man made a mistake, and you've agreed to forgive him for it, then do that. Don't bring it up and keep beating him over the head with it. If you keep bringing up the past, then be prepared to talk about your man in the past tense, as in "ex."

Of course, this isn't a complete list. This is just a payback thread! tongue
Hahahaha. She'll stylishly call you her husband even though you guys haven't made any committment yet.

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Goodyshoes(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
I smell a Counter Thread! grin
But i hope you acknowledge the truth within the OP.....
Lolz..
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

But i hope you acknowledge the truth within the OP.....
Lolz..

On one or two points, yes.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by hoseamatoh(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

love and solid dick! angry

come on bro
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by caesaraba(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
That number 5 ehn. I had to just end it abeg.

One has to contend with a few of the traits on the list as it might be quite hard to find a lady without at least one of those traits (they are human afterall). But number 5? Noooooooo. It'll just kill your self esteem if you keep such a person around.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Goodyshoes(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

On one or two points, yes.
Just two...??
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Just two...??

Errrr...yes undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Goodyshoes(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Errrr...yes undecided
Lolz.... Aiit...
Howdy..
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by sarzwizard(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by peeparty(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
after all these, what do guys have to offerundecided
So much and you already know that.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by slytubadth(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
abeg make we hear word...ds kinda topic are becoming to boring.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by blaze2cool(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
if i hear...
fu...ck the orientation, blind thought making sense to you
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Pangea: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:

grin Something better than cucumber!

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah @ number 6, the PAST is inversely proportional to the FUTURE shocked

Many people still allow their PAST to hunt them sad

Drop your past and embrace a BETTER future!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
I am tired of ladies and i don't even have the strength to woo anymore. I am looking forward to have a woman woo me and virtually take charge of me because as for women matter, i don tire. No be only ladies dey tire for men,me sef tire for women.

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

1. Women listen to their friends too much: We understand the need for female friendship. But when you start letting your single girlfriends (who constantly run guys off or haven't dated since the time of John the baptise) get into the business of your relationship, that's asking for trouble. angry

2. Too boring: come on! You have to work better on your communication skills! angry everytime we chat on phone 50% of your replies are "one word replies" (kk,k,aiit,nop,hmmmn) what the ff? angry
Even when we are together, 70% of your time is spent on korean movies. (Still waiting to kill the morafuker that invented those movies!)

3. Is this a relationship or a prison sentence?: We expect parolees to give an account of where they've been almost all the time, and who they've been with. Parole officers check to see if the parolees actually report to work. Most of the girls we have around nowadays are just like parole officers!

4. Being too dependent is not a good thing: We want a grown woman who can handle her business, but still let us know that there's a place in her life for us that only we can fill. You're not a child, and we don't expect to treat you like one or take care of you like one. If you come to a guy for every single thing! Money for Your hair, your phone, airtime, new cloths, butt pad etc...baby is this a relationship or a job oppurtunity? angry

5. Don't you ever have anything nice to say?: Yeah, we mess up from time to time (and it may seem that those times run pretty close together). But can't you just say something nice! undecided
There was a time I bought somestuffs home from the market and my ex said "these things are too expensive now,I would have gotten it at a cheaper price" (dafuq? Can't she just say that nicely? Or even say "thanks" angry)
Psychologists call it "positive reinforcement." Men call it "giving us a break."

6. There's no future in the past: We've all made mistakes. The thing is to learn from them, not live in them. if your man made a mistake, and you've agreed to forgive him for it, then do that. Don't bring it up and keep beating him over the head with it. If you keep bringing up the past, then be prepared to talk about your man in the past tense, as in "ex."

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry INFACT THERE ARE MONSTER

I DON'T DATE THOSE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE FORGIEN GIRLS ARE THE BEST

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by ModiKen(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
littlemistress:
Most ladies at one point or the other exhibit one or more of these characters.. would u keep dumping & changing 'em? undecided

On the issue of listening to friends, i choose to believe a girl who lets her friends take decisions for her is immature intellectually.

Boring?! Dang! some guys are boring too.. some ain't even adventurous! spare the ladies please!

If ur bae asks whr u are., is it wrong? bt it shouldn't really be the first question unless you've given her reasons to doubt ur whereabouts.

If a lady asks u for money all the time, guess she knows you've got it.. dependency is nt good in every sense of it. work for ur money, spend it & feel good cool

Well, I've got some female friends that's got bad mouth!! it's nt cool. saying 'thank you' goes a long way.
dear men, learn to appreciate ur ladies too. *thenkz*

Some just don't forgive & forget. I as a lady can forgive u for hurting me bt if it's abt cheating?! I'll never get it off my mind. guess it applies to some ladies too.

Coming from a lady, I am impressed.

If most of our ladies could approach issues this way; accept and speak the truth, the world would be a better place for us guys.

BTW, babe u fine no be small. grin cool
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
Money,sex,gifts, shawama, suya, loading.....
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
abeg tell dem...

na so some of dem too dey act like zombie.

if their friends start to dey bad-mouth u, ur own don finish be dat. coz slowly but surely, she go start to dey nod along and even join dem to insult u (behind closed doors)
And that her friend wey dey backbite the guy love the guy too.She go dey discourage her because no be she he toast.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by littlemistress: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
ModiKen:

Coming from a lady, I am impressed.

If most of our ladies could approach issues this way; accept and speak the truth, the world would be a better place for us guys.

BTW, babe u fine no be small. grin cool

grin grin
thenk yew cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:
I am tired of ladies and i don't even have the strength to woo anymore. I am looking forward to have a woman woo me and virtually take charge of me because as for women matter, i don tire. No be only ladies dey tire for men,me sef tire for women.

grin grin THOSE ANIMALS LIKE TO CHOP GRASS (MONEY)

UNLESS THEM SEE SAY YOU GET GRASS, DEM GO FOLLOW YOU
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Qyubee(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

1. Women listen to their friends too much: We understand the need for female friendship. But when you start letting your single girlfriends (who constantly run guys off or haven't dated since the time of John the baptise) get into the business of your relationship, that's asking for trouble. angry

Some girls have all the traits combined! superladies grin grin grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by kandiikane(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't talk about the future until it is time to talk about the future.

Eh wrong! Both of you should know exactly what you are in for, is it for the moment or do you see each other long term? Whatever you are looking for should be stated even before you enter into a relationship to avoid confusion.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by iPopAlomo(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
I'm a victim of number 1... . woman inhumanity to woman...
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DjQris(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
all they have to offer is to dump u 4 anoda chick wink
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=littlemistress

Some just don't forgive & forget. I as a lady can forgive u for hurting me bt if it's abt cheating?! I'll never get it off my mind. guess it applies to some ladies too.

[/quote]Do you keep one bf or sugardaddy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.