Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (30001 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
littlemistress:
Most ladies at one point or the other exhibit one or more of these characters.. would u keep dumping & changing 'em? undecided

On the issue of listening to friends, i choose to believe a girl who lets her friends take decisions for her is immature intellectually.

Boring?! Dang! some guys are boring too.. some ain't even adventurous! spare the ladies please!

If ur bae asks whr u are., is it wrong? bt it shouldn't really be the first question unless you've given her reasons to doubt ur whereabouts.

If a lady asks u for money all the time, guess she knows you've got it.. dependency is nt good in every sense of it. work for ur money, spend it & feel good cool

Well, I've got some female friends that's got bad mouth!! it's nt cool. saying 'thank you' goes a long way.
dear men, learn to appreciate ur ladies too. *thenkz*

Some just don't forgive & forget. I as a lady can forgive u for hurting me bt if it's abt cheating?! I'll never get it off my mind. guess it applies to some ladies too.

Do you stay with one bf?
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by IamLEGEND1: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
otunsman:
And that her friend wey dey backbite the guy love the guy too.She go dey discourage her because no be she he toast.

i tire for girls matter brother mi

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by oochi123(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:
I am tired of ladies and i don't even have the strength to woo anymore. I am looking forward to have a woman woo me and virtually take charge of me because as for women matter, i don tire. No be only ladies dey tire for men,me sef tire for women.
hahaha. Bro,OYO O. This is naija no woman is ready to woo a man.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
MsBliss:
hmm
Hmm Cos u do all of the above Quote me wrong
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
if i hear...

You ugly piece of shit, lmao, I gat loads of money though, if you want some we can hook up for real let me spoil you since you don't like broke guys, I won't take you serious but we can have fun, there is more than enough money and I gat more from where it came from cheesy, you ready? Broke ass bitchh hit me up for real.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Ayietim(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2015
It is not impossible to obtain the three years relevant working experience, usually required of fresh graduates by employers. While in your 2nd year, nothing should stop you from getting a part-time job, a vacation job or starting a small business and having a business name registered. You can start a laundry, take stock for big stores or do any other small business in your spare time. Employers are not interested in your paper qualifications but in your capacity to handle real life job situations. Employers are not keen on training rookie employees only for them to be poached before the benefits for training them could be reaped and, no employer would want an inexperienced employee to destroy jobs and business relations that were acquired with much money and built in many years. So, get the experience now! /p5sIGP-hw
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Whobedatte(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
oochi123:
hahaha. Bro,OYO O. This is naija no woman is ready to woo a man.
Oochi. The trouble maker wink
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by sukkot: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
ireneony:
after all these, what do guys have to offerundecided
a strong shoulder to cry on grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by architez: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Vizkiz, Architez here. Forgive me for asking, l'm just curious, are u Missclassy with a different username?
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by littlemistress: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
otunsman:
Do you stay with one bf?
No, i dont. How do u mean?? undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Justicealh3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some text missing pls contact customercare.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by ogbonti: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is reverse psychology. Women who nag you alot, or don't seem to trust you, or accuse of cheating wit out proof, are actually doing what they are accusing you of, period.

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Yeahreen(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not Gud in bed lipsrsealed
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by chaxking(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I seriously Detest Ladies who can't make The Right decisions for themselves and Always Listen to What Friends have to say!
And the ones that think The way Things are in the movies is the way it is in Life undecided
u are ugly right, and all of d gals dia frnds will always remind dem of it
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by sukkot: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:
I am tired of ladies and i don't even have the strength to woo anymore. I am looking forward to have a woman woo me and virtually take charge of me because as for women matter, i don tire. No be only ladies dey tire for men,me sef tire for women.
grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Rajjah(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

1. Women listen to their friends too much: We understand the need for female friendship. But when you start letting your single girlfriends (who constantly run guys off or haven't dated since the time of John the baptise) get into the business of your relationship, that's asking for trouble. angry

2. Too boring: come on! You have to work better on your communication skills! angry everytime we chat on phone 50% of your replies are "one word replies" (kk,k,aiit,nop,hmmmn) what the ff? angry
Even when we are together, 70% of your time is spent on korean movies. (Still waiting to kill the morafuker that invented those movies!)

3. Is this a relationship or a prison sentence?: We expect parolees to give an account of where they've been almost all the time, and who they've been with. Parole officers check to see if the parolees actually report to work. Most of the girls we have around nowadays are just like parole officers!

She calls you and the first qustion is "where are you?" (Give me a break!angry)

4. Being too dependent is not a good thing: We want a grown woman who can handle her business, but still let us know that there's a place in her life for us that only we can fill. You're not a child, and we don't expect to treat you like one or take care of you like one. If you come to a guy for every single thing! Money for Your hair, your phone, airtime, new cloths, butt pad etc...baby is this a relationship or a job oppurtunity? angry
well, one day he make make up his mind and be "unavailable"

5. Don't you ever have anything nice to say?: Yeah, we mess up from time to time (and it may seem that those times run pretty close together). But can't you just say something nice! undecided
There was a time I bought somestuffs home from the market and my ex said "these things are too expensive now,I would have gotten it at a cheaper price" (dafuq? Can't she just say that nicely? Or even say "thanks" angry)
Psychologists call it "positive reinforcement." Men call it "giving us a break."

6. There's no future in the past: We've all made mistakes. The thing is to learn from them, not live in them. if your man made a mistake, and you've agreed to forgive him for it, then do that. Don't bring it up and keep beating him over the head with it. If you keep bringing up the past, then be prepared to talk about your man in the past tense, as in "ex."

Of course, this isn't a complete list. This is just a payback thread! tongue
Really?
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by queensmith: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
kandiikane:

Eh wrong! Both of you should know exactly what you are in for, is it for the moment or do you see each other long term? Whatever you are looking for should be stated even before you enter into a relationship to avoid confusion.

you know i agree with this 100%, unfortunately i'm not sure most of the (non sensible men which alot of women are unfortunate to come across) think the same.

I think as a default the woman should assume the guy isn't interested in long term, and stick around long enough to find out whether she's interested in playing his game with him.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I seriously Detest Ladies who can't make The Right decisions for themselves and Always Listen to What Friends have to say!
And the ones that think The way Things are in the movies is the way it is in Life undecided
U so right ooo,that's why I don't av friends that lyk me,cos they blv I don't listen 2 their stupid advice
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by oochi123(f): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whobedatte:
Oochi. The trouble maker wink
hahaha. Really? grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry INFACT THERE ARE MONSTER

I DON'T DATE THOSE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE FORGIEN GIRLS ARE THE BEST

Ode! Your likes only get losers lipsrsealed Go figure undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by nkemdi89(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
When she refused premarital sex in these hormonal generation quickiest way for the guy to dump her.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Goodyshoes(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
nkemdi89:
When she refused premarital sex in these hormonal generation quickiest way for the guy to dump her.
Lolz..

1 Like

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
DanceVille:
Nice write-up dude...You're right!
Lemme add mine...
1.Always trying to know where he is 24/7.
2.Requesting of money excessively as if he's an Atm machine.
3.Jealous of every Ladies around him.
4.Taking his photo to Cele church without his awareness.
5.Always nagging him whenever he wanted to kiss you.
*Some text missing*.

ATM why adding Machine undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by nkemdi89(f): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Lolz..
Na so na before u knw he start complaining that he is having stomach ache due to conjy .
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! Your likes only get losers lipsrsealed Go figure undecided
APE! YOUR LIKES ONLY GET ODES lipsrsealed GO FIGURE undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

APE! YOUR LIKES ONLY GET ODES lipsrsealed GO FIGURE undecided

You mean you shocked I no wan commit murder undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by kamair237(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
a boy dumps a girl Wen d girl stops being smart... u get dumped Wen acting dump....
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You ugly piece of shit, lmao, I gat loads of money though, if you want some we can hook up for real let me spoil you since you don't like broke guys, I won't take you serious but we can have fun, there is more than enough money and I gat more from where it came from cheesy, you ready? Broke ass bitchh hit me up for real.

OMG! You are crazy. Is that you on your dp? God! You look like a fvking teenage slowpoke. Get a grip and go read your books.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

You mean you shocked I no wan commit murder undecided
You for commit suicide, nonsense
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

You for commit suicide, nonsense

Don't get your hopes up, I can't. I have battled and I am battling some crazy sh.it right now. I didn't even give it a thought. But I think you should give it a thought, since you hate Nigerian girls so much yet you are surrounded by so many undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by ogaprime(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
littlemistress:

Boring?! Dang! some guys are boring too.. some ain't even adventurous! spare the ladies please!

So if there is no salt at home, you won't go to the market to buy salt and add it to the soup??

Your guy boring, then you take over and make it lively...
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

Don't get your hopes up, I can't. I have battled and I am battling some crazy sh.it right now. I didn't even give it a thought. But I think you should give it a thought, since you hate Nigerian girls so much yet you are surrounded by so many undecided

NOT THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A THOUGHT, YOU ONLY TRY TO FORGET IT, THIS ARE ONE OF THE LIES WE TELL OUR SELF.

IT WILL SOON COME BACK SOMETIME IN LIFE.

I AM SURROUNDED WITH SO MANY NAIJA GIRLS AND THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.