Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (30008 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

NOT THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A THOUGHT, YOU ONLY TRY TO FORGET IT, THIS ARE ONE OF THE LIES WE TELL OUR SELF.

IT WILL SOON COME BACK SOMETIME IN LIFE.

I AM SURROUNDED WITH SO MANY NAIJA GIRLS AND THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS undecided

I don't try to forget anything. I know it or only a matter of TIME undecided

Do me a favour. G somewhere without Nigerian girls and if you can't you know the other option, don't you? It is that easy and cheapundecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by menxer: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
most ladies don't know the story of the virtuous woman in the bible (proverbs 31:10-31), talk less of exhibiting such character.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

I don't try to forget anything. I know it or only a matter of TIME undecided

Do me a favour. G somewhere without Nigerian girls and if you can't you know the other option, don't you? It is that easy and cheapundecided

MIND YOU, I HAVE GONE PLACES OR COUNTRY WITHOUT OR NO NIGERIA GIRLS, AND I HAVE SEEN BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO,

OUR HOME GIRLS ALWAYS HAVE THE "HOME BASE BEHAVIOUR" WHICH YOU KNOW ABOUT.

SHALL IT IS NOT EASY AND CHEAP, THATS WHY I DEY NIGERIA grin grin
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DrGroove(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
You spread your legs too much,too often,too regularly

You make yourself too available,thus choking him.

You make him know that you love him too much like your life is dependent on him

You try to get too close to his friends and family members

An average typical guy will dump you!
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by PunterTim(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You ugly piece of shit, lmao, I gat loads of money though, if you want some we can hook up for real let me spoil you since you don't like broke guys, I won't take you serious but we can have fun, there is more than enough money and I gat more from where it came from cheesy, you ready? Broke ass bitchh hit me up for real.
Chai Chai Chai!,Now dis is going extreme!
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by no2fuks(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
nairaland and their random list
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by kandiikane(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
queensmith:

you know i agree with this 100%, unfortunately i'm not sure most of the (non sensible men which alot of women are unfortunate to come across) think the same.

I think as a default the woman should assume the guy isn't interested in long term, and stick around long enough to find out whether she's interested in playing his game with him.

Lol but from experience, that game doesn't end well tbh. I guess it tends to be difficult for individuals who don't do the "spur of the moment" relationships. But you always know don't you, like from the beginning, that there is no future there, so like you said, it's up to her to see whether she can wait long enough for any changes.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DanielGb(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
littlemistress:
Most ladies at one point or the other exhibit one or more of these characters.. would u keep dumping & changing 'em? undecided

On the issue of listening to friends, i choose to believe a girl who lets her friends take decisions for her is immature intellectually.

Boring?! Dang! some guys are boring too.. some ain't even adventurous! spare the ladies please!

If ur bae asks whr u are., is it wrong? bt it shouldn't really be the first question unless you've given her reasons to doubt ur whereabouts.

If a lady asks u for money all the time, guess she knows you've got it.. dependency is nt good in every sense of it. work for ur money, spend it & feel good cool

Well, I've got some female friends that's got bad mouth!! it's nt cool. saying 'thank you' goes a long way.
dear men, learn to appreciate ur ladies too. *thenkz*

Some just don't forgive & forget. I as a lady can forgive u for hurting me bt if it's abt cheating?! I'll never get it off my mind. guess it applies to some ladies too.

correct.
At least u get sense pass federal govt.

For other ladies[MY PRAYER]: Receive sense!
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DanielGb(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
DrGroove:
You spread your legs too much,too often,too regularly

You make yourself too available,thus choking him.

You make him know that you love him too much like your life is dependent on him

You try to get too close to his friends and family members

An average typical guy will dump you!

y won't he. She shud take it slow and work hard on her character. If she is good character wise, no man we want her 2go.

Come 2think of it. What u write, is 4rm ur experience. Its okay. Don't spread it too much again. Let d need arise b4 u buy[give out]. That wat we call VALUE.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DanielGb(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

It's on my profile undecided
i knw she will b here. U stil wana prove wat is wrong. Be Honest and Real.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by tabisegroup(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by MsTIQ(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
That number 2 ehn is so true
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by davseun2ta(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

1. Women listen to their friends too much: We understand the need for female friendship. But when you start letting your single girlfriends (who constantly run guys off or haven't dated since the time of John the baptise) get into the business of your relationship, that's asking for trouble. angry

2. Too boring: come on! You have to work better on your communication skills! angry everytime we chat on phone 50% of your replies are "one word replies" (kk,k,aiit,nop,hmmmn) what the ff? angry
Even when we are together, 70% of your time is spent on korean movies. (Still waiting to kill the morafuker that invented those movies!)

3. Is this a relationship or a prison sentence?: We expect parolees to give an account of where they've been almost all the time, and who they've been with. Parole officers check to see if the parolees actually report to work. Most of the girls we have around nowadays are just like parole officers!

She calls you and the first qustion is "where are you?" (Give me a break!angry)

4. Being too dependent is not a good thing: We want a grown woman who can handle her business, but still let us know that there's a place in her life for us that only we can fill. You're not a child, and we don't expect to treat you like one or take care of you like one. If you come to a guy for every single thing! Money for Your hair, your phone, airtime, new cloths, butt pad etc...baby is this a relationship or a job oppurtunity? angry
well, one day he make make up his mind and be "unavailable"

5. Don't you ever have anything nice to say?: Yeah, we mess up from time to time (and it may seem that those times run pretty close together). But can't you just say something nice! undecided
There was a time I bought somestuffs home from the market and my ex said "these things are too expensive now,I would have gotten it at a cheaper price" (dafuq? Can't she just say that nicely? Or even say "thanks" angry)
Psychologists call it "positive reinforcement." Men call it "giving us a break."

6. There's no future in the past: We've all made mistakes. The thing is to learn from them, not live in them. if your man made a mistake, and you've agreed to forgive him for it, then do that. Don't bring it up and keep beating him over the head with it. If you keep bringing up the past, then be prepared to talk about your man in the past tense, as in "ex."

Of course, this isn't a complete list. This is just a payback thread! tongue
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by otokx(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Interesting, let me look for the counter thread.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by mosefin19(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
NYC 1...am in a nonsense relationship.. 2 3 and 5...she's just 2 boring
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by queensmith: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol but from experience, that game doesn't end well tbh. I guess it tends to be difficult for individuals who don't do the "spur of the moment" relationships. But you always know don't you, like from the beginning, that there is no future there, so like you said, it's up to her to see whether she can wait long enough for any changes.

you are right - you just know. But what you don't know is whether the dude feels the same.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by mubarak001(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
smh
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by littlemistress: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
DanielGb:

correct.
At least u get sense pass federal govt.

For other ladies[MY PRAYER]: Receive sense!

cheesy cheesy
Come off it.. we all hv sense.

Usage differs undecided
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
littlemistress:

No, i dont. How do u mean?? undecided
Stop calling guys derogatory names.like cheats.Cos you are not faithful too.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by tk4rd: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2015
This thread is a counter thread to an already existing thread.
banjicom:
waiting for a counter thread!
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by tk4rd: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
after all these, what do guys have to offerundecided
You should rather ask ur question the other way round..
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by EmmyDe25(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
littlemistress:
Most ladies at one point or the other exhibit one or more of these characters.. would u keep dumping & changing 'em? undecided

On the issue of listening to friends, i choose to believe a girl who lets her friends take decisions for her is immature intellectually.

Boring?! Dang! some guys are boring too.. some ain't even adventurous! spare the ladies please!

If ur bae asks whr u are., is it wrong? bt it shouldn't really be the first question unless you've given her reasons to doubt ur whereabouts.

If a lady asks u for money all the time, guess she knows you've got it.. dependency is nt good in every sense of it. work for ur money, spend it & feel good cool

Well, I've got some female friends that's got bad mouth!! it's nt cool. saying 'thank you' goes a long way.
dear men, learn to appreciate ur ladies too. *thenkz*

Some just don't forgive & forget. I as a lady can forgive u for hurting me bt if it's abt cheating?! I'll never get it off my mind. guess it applies to some ladies too.

Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by littlemistress: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
otunsman:
Stop calling guys derogatory names.like cheats.Cos you are not faithful too.

Can u pls point out where i called men cheats?
Everyone is at liberty to remain faithful or decide to cheat.
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by Catalyst4real: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ by DanielGb(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
littlemistress:

cheesy cheesy
Come off it.. we all hv sense.

Usage differs undecided

na so. U dey use ur own wela like undies. I trust u. Sharp babe. Na u Buhari need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.