Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (43977 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MrMcJay(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
PMB isn't a polithiefcian, he is a leader. I pray he survives with all these polithiefcians.

Amen.

The GMB I know would survive. He has seen pepper in the last 16 years and I'm sure he would survive.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by gratiaeo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigeria is in big black scary poo. Whatever sin we committed to God that he chooses to punish us with this one chance change

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Robinhood477: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
this man safe....oo
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Armaggedon: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lawconfessor:
I am only a spectator in this whole drama.
Only GOD can/will save this country from chaos, doom n anarchy..
only pple who understand the true situation of Nigeria will understand your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by neocortex: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
kennydee05:
Thank you we like it like that. As you say over there slow and steady....
We will get there...
Oga bloomberg with what PDP has done since 1999 at their fastest pace, yet we clamoured for CHANGE because their fastness only brought us high rate of unemployment, dilapidated infrastructures etc
To me I prefer Buhari slow pace to 16 years of PDP...
The end justifies the means

If you believed what you just typed say amen to this :
May God run your life as "fast" as Buhari is running Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tochstorm(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
la baba la moonwalk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by cashkid: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
;
Atlantian:
You are just a kid cashkid.
I agree with ur assertion that am a kid, but as an elderly person that u are, is that post the best ur brain can churn out?if yes,then ur case is a sorry case o grin
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by akanbiaa(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
They can call him any name they like but anyone who joins in calling him is a certified gay and supporter of gays and in his life time he shall witness gays in his lineage.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Didn't GEJ say "even America will know"? Now even America knows grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by silvernus0: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin

What do you expect from a president without CERTIFICATE.

PMB should have been kept in the [size=15pt]NATIONAL MUSEUM.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

IF WE MOVE THIS SLOW WHEN WILL ALL THE PROMISES BE FULFILLED

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
See eh you Nigerians should better shut up and expect things to get better or worse after all nobody sent you guys to vote for a man old enough to be your grandfather... You guys should better pipe it!!

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by kennydee05(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
neocortex:

If you believed what you just typed say amen to this :
May God run your life as "fast" as Buhari is running Nigeria.
Listen there are no shortcuts to maturity... as a human being you worry about how fast you grow but God is concerned about how strong we grow, meaning not in fastness but in durability.
God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by HirstMOG(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
medwhite0:
angry
slow but steady the tortoise won the race. cool

One of the stories your grand parents told you back then I guess

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Atlantian: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
cashkid:
;
I agree with ur assertion that am a kid, but as an elderly person that u are, is that post the best ur brain can churn out?if yes,then ur case is a sorry case o grin
Do I expect a kid to know the reason that Tympanic membrane is located in the ear ?
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MNDY(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whatever happened to the term "process." People want things achieved with the speed of lightning. The government is scanning the ministries so as to put things right before ministerial appointments! And who says PMB is not working? The committee of four governors recently set up is critically clampingdown on NNPC vis-a-vis the Excess Crude Account's missapropriation culprits! Do not forget that the military headquarters was moved to Maiduguri to grind the terrorists to a halt
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by juman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
No money.

But how would government generates money without ministers?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by medwhite0: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by babestella: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.

Everything you wrote was ok until you killed it with your stewp[idity.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
/
As an ardent supporter of PMB, my patience is beginning to wear off slowly. I thought he has all these figured out. ...just watching with side eyes.

I equally blame GEJ. If he had not sucked so bad as a president, PMB would have been given the same treatment he got on previous attempts. PMB got votes per hatred for GEJ. Nigerians would have voted for a monkey if it had contested against GEJ. That's how horrible the Otueke dude was.

I hope PMB will not be a reincarnation of Yar'Adua.

Just hoping...
/
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by neocortex: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't think reasonable Nigerians need Blomberg to tell them how slow and directionless Buhari is.
All hail Baba Go Slow(BGS)

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Aarenaija: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
These people have started again.
They should just leave Nigeria alone to solve her problems gradually.

Do they expect the man to run Nigeria on trial by error basis?

If you don't plan you will fail from the first day.

It is better to have a leader that is detailed than to have one who run the Country like he's gambling.
Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by vislabraye(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

When building a bridge, the amount of time spent on the foundation alone is enough to build a storey-building. The fact that you aren't seeing the bridge on top of the waters doesn't mean it isn't being built.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. [b]He is making plans to make your lives [/b]better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.

How (at the bolded). And how is he dismantling the shanties built by pdp ? This observation was not made by pdp or the Tanoids oh! It's by the same Americans that you people claim hold him in high esteem.
If Buhari wants to fight corruption, let him probe the past administrations. He knows what to do. People say Gej was not bold enough to step on toes. Let Buhari start probing. That's the main reason he was voted in. Let him start working and quit talking. We are still waiting for Buhari to begin his probe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by meccuno: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
[s]In life, you build from the ground to the top. The only thing built from the top to the bottom is the grave.

For the TANoids making noise online, GMB isn't like the zoologist who couldn't handle a shepopotamus. He is making plans to make your lives better.

Buhari is presently dismantling the economic slums and political shanties built by the Clueless one and his gang of thieves.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by MNDY(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whatever happened to the term "process." People want things achieved with the speed of lightning. The government is scanning the ministries so as to put things right before ministerial appointments!
---
And who says PMB is not working? The committee of four governors recently set up is critically clampingdown on NNPC vis-a-vis the Excess Crude Account's missapropriation culprits! Do not forget that the military headquarters was moved to Maiduguri to grind the terrorists to a halt too.
---
Which silence on issues are people talking about when I clearly heard PMB in a news broadcast recently telling Nigerians a newly devised mechanism for revenue sharing with excess crude funds payment and strong-worded condemnations of BH's recent attacks.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tochstorm(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
akanbiaa:
They can call him any name they like but anyone who joins in calling him is a certified gay and supporter of gays and in his life time he shall witness gays in his lineage.
fuckkk u and your stupid assertion.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by meccuno: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
medwhite0:
angry
the tortoise can only win a race with a snail......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by meccuno: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
medwhite0:
angry
the tortoise can only win a race with a snail......a 100 metres race would take him a century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by nicerod(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
#BABA GO SLOW

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
As an ardent supporter of PMB, my patience is beginning to wear off slowly. I thought he has all these figured out. ...just watching with side eyes.

I equally blame GEJ. If he had not sucked so bad as a president, PMB would have been given the same treatment he got on previous attempts. PMB got votes per hatred for GEJ. Nigerians would have voted for a monkey if it had contested against GEJ . That's how horrible the Otueke dude was.

I hope PMB will not be a reincarnation of Yar'Adua.

Just hoping...
/

I agree with everything you said apart from the bolded.
If APC had chosen Atiku or Tinubu, the case would have been different. People wrte made to believe that Buhari was poor relative to others.
I think Yar Adua would have been the best president if he had lived long and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by persius555(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
nigerians dont understand how much damage the military and PDP did to this country. Nigerians can never be satisfied. Nigerians dont know what they want. We should realise that the next set of ministers are going to enjoy so much freedom and space to operate as baba is too old to run after incompetent ministers. I think nigerians should exercise patient. PMB means wel for this country.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by tivta(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yet someone said the country doesn't need ministers to function.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Dismantling?

You guys are trying so hard to give yourselves hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.