Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (261389 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ecowas4all i can confirm that the patch works for 53x.just make sure u download the .stb file.u may need to extract the .zip file b4 loading on to the receiver.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fopros: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ ALL I need you help.Yesterday i upgraded my SRT 4653x wich i use with a canalsat card. After the upgrading, all my channels became scrambled except the FTA on NSS7. i still have three month booking on that card. The worst is that few minutes later , the receiver went down and it is not working any more. Does it mean that it is burned? please help me.

I really need your help
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Reset your receiver to factory reset and try it again.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ butoneday - hw body? Long time. I dont think theres need for showtime card for now, lets continue to enjoy the jujucard since more card re coming out. @ fopros - if ur receiver is not coming on again the best u can do is to look for rs-232s cable and try to load original software, but if ur strong is not original, welcome league of fried receivers like myself, enitan and some other guys. Just take a look at the back of the receiver and if theres NO (MADE IN CHINA) then u re welcomed.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
OLOFOFO. congrates on your new wife [Echolink with usb port ] no story we go wash am.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
@olofofo thank u very much,i received the stb.i sent u mail.thank u again
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by folo28(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ Pitodenz,
Men, I had a similar experience last week Friday, my 4653X went blank after uploading a patch though it work for a few minutes before going off. I spoke to Olofofo/Badaru&Enitan about it, a change of the panel was recommended and it looks as if there is no China written under it O! I will have to get another one when am settled to do so.

Regards,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2009
@all

I have 7 units of echolink 3030 IR USB for sale for 25k. interested buyers should contact me asap. first come first serve. it has PVR and everything else the 3020 ir plus has and it one of the newly supported decoders.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
@fopros
sorry about your decoder. If there was no power cut when upgrading then it is very likely your receiver is fake strong. As said above you can get the cable and a working 4653x and do firmware transfer or if there is mytv office around you, they might be of help. Here in nigeria i encourage people to buy directly from mytv dealers shop

@ olofofo, my gmail account is samajayi5@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
@fopros
sorry about your decoder. If there was no power cut when upgrading then it is very likely your receiver is fake strong. As said above you can get the cable and a working 4653x and do firmware transfer or if there is mytv office around you, they might be of help. Here in nigeria i encourage people to buy directly from mytv dealers shop

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
@fopros

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2009
@sammu and chuks

done. welcome.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ olofofo
now we can all exprience the power of usb. The beautiful ones re not yet born.
@ George
u may link up with olofofo
@ ftb lovers
new update visit the group
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ olofofo
plz attach strong stb loader to my mail now
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
pitodenz:

@ olofofo
plz attach strong stb loader to my mail now

chck ur gmail account.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi,am urging all member using dis china nor fake srt 4653x to stop downloadg de new mytv software,pls,and also watch out tmr w on 2m for d premier league matche bw liverpool and manu,likely on sunday watch out for chelsea and mancity on etv hype on sunday, and also france vs england likely cricket,am nt yet sure,sirius sat
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
@olofofo
thank you olofofo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2009
@CaptainUS & Guys,
See two things: Either I am a great Mummu or 2 the soft just aint working.
Ok Captain please e-mail the file name which worked for your 53X series to ecowas4all and that would be at the yahoo.com.
I am willing to try it again.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2009
@All,
Confirmation patch worked for me. I think this version was loaded recently. Now Just waiting to see if my receiver is fried.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2009
@ olofofo
thanks. God bless
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alcovex1(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2009
@ olofofo,

my gmail addy for the group. alcoveprojectsltd@gmail.com

@ jujukemist,

sorry about yesterday, i had to re route through kebbi state into niger state then back to abuja. i ll keep u informed when next im comming into kd.

@ all who had their strong receivers fried,

i had a similar experience but i took it to the srong office in abj where a new software(4653x) was installed for me @ 2k.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2009
@Ecowas4all
This is what I experienced after I loaded the patch on a 4653x receiver; all mytv signal with H pol. won't open even after entering the code 6**9, but all mytv signals with V pol opened. I hope u get the pic with the H & V pol. You know, after you do auto scan u can have a channel repeating itself more than once with different frequencies and polarizations (H or V).
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fxproff(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2009
Good day good pple

It's been a long time, been busy actually, its nice fta still lives on, long live FTA!, Does any one knows if Mbc1 and 3 would be showing todays Match,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2009
@All
Is it just me or did that patch just become useless? Today at 10:00 am
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2009
@Sathob
You Must be experimenting some very advanced Otomohkwo science if you open ALL the V polarity freqs because only MyTV opened for me. And The MyTv is on 12722 H.
That particular transponder today is misbehaving with only 29% signal quality. When i change the whole LNB to horizontal freq the signal skips to 52 but then it appears that e and SANI are now beaming frrom the same transponder which previously had only the mytv and others.
Strange huh? FTA is now what i use to replace jogging. AS i write this i am sweating and deealing with my pot belly. Salamander does that ring a bell? pot belly?.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nuresine: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2009
@olofofo,and other gurus in the house

can anybody confirm if the Fox Series,and Fox Movies Middle East in Express AM22 at 53.0°E can be receivable in ibadan with 1.8m dish motorised.
@all
i learn that hitv want to increase thier monthly subcription to #7000 .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2009
Ecowas4All:

@Sathob
You Must be experimenting some very advanced Otomohkwo science if you open ALL the V polarity freqs because only MyTV opened for me. And The MyTv is on 12722H

Interesting! It's only mytv that opens all others r off and it only opened mytv with V pol. mytv signal with H pol won't show. mystlcal smiley
pot belly? mmm! i don't see it that way but if u stop jogging it may be worse.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
@All
Ma Bad Sathob, the thing is still up. Members must pay greater attention to polarities: logically and physically!!! IF the two are antagonistic, it may mess up your signals! Sathob i think i can explain why you H freqs were not showing, it had to do with your physical polarity. Mine as we speak n ow is showing on H
Regards
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by graciousme(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
@baba_egun

hi,watsup,called up your installer,he is at work right now,will keep you posted

@olofofo

thanks for accepting me into the Ggroup,my email adds are kemioladipo@yahoo.com,kemioladipo@gmail.com.

@toxie

you still want me to come to lagos, i will by the grace of God am serioiusly working on it,will keep you posted,takia
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2009
@enitan

check ur mailbox for strong 4651x/4653x and 4661x/4663x patches.
it opens both jsp sports and my tv africa.

enjoy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Ecowas4all
My physical lnb skew is like stretching ur arm torwards / facing the dish with ur palm facing the ground and the back of ur palm facing the sky just like the F-connector terminal on the lnb facing the ground.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Ecowas4all and Sathob
I've not tried any of the patches yet. I still use the 4620 series. I wonder if it works with it. The only thing that is fried now is my phone. I need to get away from these 'sha lai pushuwa' phones. The don't work for me. Ecowas4all, I believe your pot belly will be flatten by fixing dishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.