Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ (56976 Views)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by peeparty(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
welldone organisers congratulations to all the contestants . God bless you all for coming out to contest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by whizqueen(f): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania, Jbluv55, thatgurlvixen and luxanne nice job. Thanks for giving us this opportunity

To all other contestants, I say the game was fun while it lasted. only the first stage to be honest though.

Viewers of the thread and people that voted for contestant V thanks for your time.

Good night smiley

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Cherlene(f): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lovely evening NAIRALANDERS

FOREMOST I want to give THANKS to our HEAVENLY FATHER and our Lord Jesus Christ for the VICTORIOUS title of
Nairaland COUPLE OF THE YEAR 2015♥

I and my SIGNIFICANT OTHER/PARTNER MEEKLY THANK each and every INDIVIDUAL who voted for us in the FINISHING SESSION.

Thanks to my MARVELLOUS PARTNER for his AMAZING support in the course of this CONTEST, DILIGENT work[WONDERFUL drawing and poem]. Which I truly TREASURE!

To the OVERSEER and her COLLEAQUES
♥Luxanne, Tashamaania, Obinoscopy, Jbluv55, Bantino, Thatgurlvixen and Dre11♥.
Thank you for the OCCASION given to us, despite the HIGHS AND LOWS.

We express our GRATITUDE for the EFFORT you PUT in this EVENT both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY, to ACHIEVE, PERFORM, and ACCOMPLISH an ENTERTAINING and ENJOYABLE EVENT.

Our love to you all,
Cherlene and Darkenedrebel

CC: ★Jarizod, Cammo, phanny, EYesOnGod, Odunharry, hucienda, raziboi, Clasiksam, Toybreezy, Dygeasy, RapLawd, piicity, Ups01, ELBAND, Atikubi, mcshegs, Swagt101, micheal4dem, Vikky014, Thollex, Lewis1988, cebuka, G3n3sis, ademoladeji, IDivine1, jasonodoguwu, w3irdo2, Emmaesry, missclassy, GbengaJimoh, kr0ne, DeMekus, okotv, Allosaurus, joshuamoses10, Gladdys, MizMyColi, RadheedUmar and Sinizia.★

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
i hope there's a price for the winner, nairaland should take them to Kempinski hotel in frankfurt for honeymoon oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulations to d newest couple in town! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by gr8tmind: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
nyce one
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by peeparty(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Midehi:
i hope there's a price for the winner, nairaland should take them to Kempinski hotel in frankfurt for honeymoon oooo grin grin

mumu na you go sponsor abi
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai....its unbelievable.

Make adult man and woman dey dey mumu for nairaland.

Oga oooo

This life is a pot of beans!

9 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

mumu na you go sponsor abi
bushman! are you not a nairalander

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by menix(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mtcheeww...

How does this stop the bombing by boko haram..

Pple really get time ooo..

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Spybradd: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
I vote couple n contestants Help_me_b4_i_die Zeusdgrt and model Zoogerian agbaya and free_danfo_ride_for_job_interview brokearsse bluepulse...

Nobody,i repeat,nobada does it better than those couple.

cool
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by iLovePusssy: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
N.L couples of the year.. mtchhhh angry ah didn't see no pictures.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by kr0ne(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congulatulashuns, Cherlene and Darkulabel!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by happney65: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
ijustdey:
thank goodness......

the contest is overgrin

Yeye contest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Mogidi: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulations to both DARKENEDREBEL and CHERLENE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by peeparty(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Midehi:
bushman! are you not a nairalander

na me talk am ni?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
darkenedrebel turn ya face there lets see ya face na, your S/A wife is beauriful, no fall naija hand jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm...I knew my vote went the right way..

Congrats everyone...

No one is a loser -say amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

na me talk am ni?
so you are scared, you arent loaded right?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by iLovePusssy: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Oga oooo

Lol grin d tire me sef.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by XavierBlue(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
So na im be say no straffing tonight?

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by peeparty(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Midehi:
so you are scared, you arent loaded right?
mtcheeeee
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
What Nairaland has joined together, no nairalander must put asunder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by whiteybankz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

dude, u wan kill person with laff, “this life na beans” lwkm

Oga oooo

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Oga oooo

Go sidon...

Rotten Egg!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by HARDDON: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Must the heart always be on heat?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

mtcheeeee
nwoke ofia grin grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Go sidon...

Rotten Egg!!!

Are u a mumu?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our problems as humans is seeing whatever we're not doing but being done by others as void and lacks logic!...

It's like calling me a sinner for smoking but forming Sainty while you're a chronic drunkard!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=whiteybankz post=35608763][/quote]

I'm female jor.

Isn't life a pot of beans?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Captainswag225(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
manuelpepper:
if these couples dont fvck themselves outside of nairaland then this thing is rubbish.
lmao, bad guy!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Are u a mumu?

Silly question from a gaddam silly mind...

Fade away!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.