Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? (33058 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
I am a guy, but if a lady should agree to sex on a first date, it shows she is not only cheap, but loose!

PS: My personal opinion please!
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AntiNigerian: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
naaah. sex on the first date isn't encouraged by oyinbos. don't make it seem like Naija society's a saint while others are bad. with the way young pple talk about and know about sex on this site, i wouldn't be surprised if more pple have sex on the first date in Naija. it's just that pple obviously won't talk about it so you don't know. they don't want to be looked down on. look at the thread posted yesterday about the 17 old who had sex and the mother wants to know whether to flog her. she's probably not the only 17-yr old girl in Naija who's sexually active

the only part of your post i agree with is the " before a date " part. there're pple who're looking for sex on first meeting and both of them would've discussed it beforehand, that this is what they're after. other than that, going on a date with someone you want to get to know as a person but ending up having sex with them is def going to make you look cheap, both the man and woman. to each their own, pple can do whatever they want.

In Norway, sex on a first date is normal.. Norwegians fuckkk like no tomorrow .. so tl me why i no go relocate there?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now. I'm just trying to survive.

kuda microfinance bank.

thanks God bless.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why the pretence, when you know you are cheap?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jamace(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
It makes both of them very cheap. cheesy
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bilulu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:

well, not to you, but to me, i wouldn't even sleep with you on the 3rd date.
and you sleep with the guy after the 5th date and gets dumped immediately after.... so what's the essence of all the forming? what's the difference between you and that person who got laid on the first date?

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by GeneralPula: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
First date sex is usually sweet sha..

A first date sex do happens sometimes if you’re meeting with a girl that haven’t had sex in a while but got attracted to you when she saw you, her sexual feelings will light up..

As a guy, if you’re meeting with a girl with a high sexual appeal on first date, you’ll definitely feel like choppin..

We all set rules we broke once in a while - decent girls at times will have sex with you in first date, not as if they do it randomly but those things are just human being things!

A normal good girl will sex with you first date, while a hoe will wanna pretend ... don’t always trust girls that do gets skeptical of sex in first date, nah pretenders be most..

First date sex may not clearly give how cheap a girl is !

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sterope:
What type of men are mothers giving birth to these days? What manner of topic is this?

Thread that was created 6 years ago?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
It's entirely true that a sex on first date indicate, validate and affirm that a babe is not only cheap but lack moral.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

Or what do you think, guys? wink

Wait is that a system error or is that date 2015.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by sniperr007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dapcity247:

A woman value is her sexuality
From 18 she has plenty sexual options

A man must become to have sexual options

Men must create value

Women must preserve their value

Value is sexuality.

Her value isn't her sexuality.

It's her mind and what she can offer to society not what she can offer in the room.

Women are not sex object they are humans and I think we should stop this mind set of making women like sex objects.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Sterope(f): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Still a very silly topic
maasoap:

Thread that was created 6 years ago?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by akdjr(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sex in first date made me marry my wife
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
85% yes!!
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
not necessarily cheap, it could be she's just easy to get. or maybe you're a handsome fella
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joromi1: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
So some mod decided this evening to dig out a thread I created since 2015. Is it you, Lalasticlala?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Xantel(f): 12:01am On May 01, 2021
How is it possible to have sex on first date? You're supposed to meet in an open place before going to his house
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by debbydams(f): 12:02am On May 01, 2021
Joromi1:
So some mod decided this evening to dig out a thread I created since 2015. Is it you, Lalasticlala?
lol..
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Happy2020: 12:04am On May 01, 2021
This thread is a joke. Everything and I mean everything in Nigeria is related to sex. Females use sex to get or extort money, they use sex to pay for Uber rides, they use as to get their hair done, to get new makeup and in and on. Nigerian females especially are not raised to respect their bodies. They use it as a currency.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Dong2: 12:20am On May 01, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

She is 100% cheap! It shows she lacks control and dignity for her womanhood. A man moves away easily from a woman they have bang than the ones they haven't enter.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AntiWailer: 1:25am On May 01, 2021
A sane guy will just imagine how many guys invited u and got u laid on first date.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by nuruajao: 6:52am On May 01, 2021
Yes it does
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 01, 2021
bebe2:
Dats why our women are so inhibited ,

Even wen they like u on that first date and are dying to give u a kiss, they won't becos they need to shut off their emotions and act all stuck up, and that's how our naija men like it.

Or don't u remember the oyinbo girl dat was deceived by a naija boy in London, she spent the night at his house after their first date, though they have been chatting for over 3month.

Our pple here were mocking her, that she was cheap, she too like pri-ck , etc.

Then they will later come here and complain how their wives don't initiate sex, she is not romantic, not affectionate, bla bla bla.

Isn't that how u naija men like it??
nigerian mentality as really ruined us...if I like a babe,I will tell her to sleep over,if she gree cool,if she no gree,cool.same scenario for California,we meet,she like me,she is all over me,Na she even ask us to sleep out!! No give me transport,no 2k no phone spoil...I swear dating a foreigner is lovely,it will bring out the romantic side of you...imagine my babe angry just because I didn’t give her a kiss before going to work,nigerians girls Na coldstone and shawarma go Kee dem

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Suremikky(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2021
maxzzo1:
Not all cos some after that first day u may not have it again....u go beg tire

if dat is the case, it means u no nack am well be dat..Naturally, she suppose even come back the next day of another show.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bluebay(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2021
Sex in first date is normal but your actions after the first date sex, is what makes you look cheaper . Take note . There are some girls that plays hard to get and men easily find out that they are cheap but playing hard ... so no need getting things mixed up.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by annyz: 8:22am On May 01, 2021
It depends.

YES if she is the one crawling on the guy's body with green lights all over her until it happens.

NO if so much persuasions from the man even genuinely promising his life out until it happens.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by proclinician: 8:41am On May 01, 2021
Shortyy:
yup, it does.

Liar
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Emperor88(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2021
Joromi1:

Sex on anydate does not make you decent... If you wanna have sex, do you it because you want to not because you have to. Forming add to get like you said does not make you a decent girl.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Waper2(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2021
Shortyy:
yup, it does.
You lie �.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2021
JeffreyJamez:
I Don't believe in a lady being "cheap"....because even the "expensive " ones still get heartbroken.. in fact I kinda respect them. I see them as people who see what they like/want and go for it straight up,no time to waste,but unfortunately, some foolish "boys" will always take advantage.... so no...I dont....but then again.. must sex define a relationship?
Cake and icing sontins...maturity sha
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2021
Sailor22:

Sex outside marriage is not a sin!

I weep for this perverted generation
Cry me a river tongue
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2021
RPG2020:

Even with 5k for transport

Continue
Menn some of u know how to insult person damn! Sometimes i try to insult and i just get brain freeze. Wittiness whereforth art thou? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Photos Of Five Female Generations / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.