Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? (33519 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 01, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
My own na make she give me Bleep...
Wetin concern me and your cheapness??
Na fun I come catch, I no come date ..
Who dating epp??
At least somebody knows why they are here.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 01, 2021
virago:

No it won't , every lady isn't necessarily after money , status or fame
Hmmmm if Father Mbaka can look for contract me i dnt knw again o
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by RPG2020(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
trailblazar:

Menn some of u know how to insult person damn! Sometimes i try to insult and i just get brain freeze. Wittiness whereforth art thou? sad
You never see anything
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
RPG2020:

You never see anything
Yea I'm following with my seat belt on.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Baitullah: 10:54am On May 01, 2021
whether on the first date or later on, if he never tie the matrimonial rope with u, u'er a cheap hoe babe cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ikezudon(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2021
There's no such thing as being cheap.

When you click with someone, you click niyen.. If you sync with the person at the time of sex, you can have it. Doesn't make you cheap nau.
na wa ooo.

In other news, see the best loan apps to get quick loans from. No headaches, no collateral.

https://billzonthestreets.com/quick-loan-apps-nigeria/
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by RPG2020(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
trailblazar:

Yea I'm following with my seat belt on.

Keep follow follow
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by diogochantel: 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
No
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Bedrooomsecret: 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
Men appreciates what they fought hard to get.
Giving sex on first date is so wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by pestrolus2002(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2021
That's what is called "Sex at first sight" really it's not the best... but that doesn't makes a lady cheap..! The fact that one had sex at 1st date doesnt mean that she is available to all. There are 1001 guys out there that will offer a million naira just to have her but she won't agree.

So therefore if she had not stress you for you to have her then she has a special feelings for you!
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
trailblazar:

At least somebody knows why they are here.

Meaning ??
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by anderssa(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
Hei there. If this is not voluntary, with a common sympathy, and on sober heads, then why not smiley. Maybe you live faster than others just - faster than those "nuns" who will sleep in a week and will reproach you for promiscuity smiley I also enjoy watching such videos https://onlygirls.com/ioannared and I don't think it's bad. And girls for me don't get worse if they agree to have sex after the first date. It`s Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.