Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray (25433 Views)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Emmy9ite(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
I almost made it..
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pepper spray or baginatu coz naija guys bad o,baginotu will be d best ;DPepper spray or baginatu coz naija guys bad o,baginotu will be d best
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gosh! this is so boring. undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by RexTramadol1: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
U don't need no shii

Get Igbadi or Onde or lepepe....u hit him

He will drown in his own saliva!

Thank me later! grin grin grin
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by EgusiSoup: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
But why is Seun viewing This thread?? Are you guys thinking what am thinking?? undecided
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by bigx(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
op u can manufacture one for ur self.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by airsaylongcon: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
One of my favourite story tellers. The only blog I agreed to visit from NL based purely on her story telling ability. Its good to see NaijaSinglegirl relate with us mere mortals on her posts. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by zainabicy: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Leyemoshood: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
naija boiz dey para oo grin grin grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by mildflame: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
U won't see LadyF here but if na 2give AKPAKO advice na she go 1st comment

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by janefrancisca(f): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

...so women shud start usin Pepper spray juss becuz u cant find man...abi?....GO & SIT DOWN SOME WERE JOR!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
is either u smoked mess or u are suffering from lack of comprehension ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
ahsekeena:
I'm gonna get my daughter pepper spray and a tazer.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
You don't know Mrcork?
janefrancisca:
is either u smoked mess or u are suffering from lack of comprehension ni undecided
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
But peper sprays are illegal.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by sparkwil(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
And a short gun sad angry

One major cause of rape is bad dressing

Well to d sane guys out there..
Say no to rap.e women need protection not exploitation
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by damiloladuke: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Helloooooo
I asked for a guest post on your blog, you refused. Jide Ogunsanya asked me to write a guest post for his blog... Thats life, there is no competition in this world, everyone is unique...
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by deavicky(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts were to fight back. Alas, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head. Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized. To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill? As usual, I will begin with mine.

I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training. Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.

Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.

Bi-annually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.

Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this. Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie. Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

Girl, at least I am making an effort to stay safe. Are you?

http://naijasinglegirl.com/every-nigerian-girl-needs-a-can-of-pepperspray/
the same "you" will use the pepper spray on ur body in the name of perfume
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by meforyou1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op, just try to avoid places u can see those touts. Try to walk in company etc. Take precautions. Pepperspray or pen knife or any weapon except gun in your hand bag won't help u. When they accost u, think of your reaction time. Which guy will even wait for you to start emptying your bag before he will attack you. And when you spray or stab, make sure you hit hard and run away very fast, because if the guy catch you, your middle name will be sorry.
Sorry for d incident.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
ahsekeena:
I'm gonna get my daughter pepper spray and a tazer.
so u r a mother
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by flokii: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP ur head go correct wen dem rape you finish still spray d pepper for your to*to... wen una go dey dress indecently..
naso one go spread leg for Tuface... cheap naija bia*ches

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by bossmeround(f): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote authoup.
buy deep heat spray is more than pepper spray .it is only 1000 naira.
What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill? As usual, I will begin with mine.

I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training. Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.

Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.

Bi-annually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.

Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this. Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie. Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

http://naijasinglegirl.com/every-nigerian-girl-needs-a-can-of-pepperspray/[/quote]
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by BlueMagic2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
I taught my wife how to shoot. And she carries a pepper spray & a taser. So better watch out. Everyone needs to learn self defense.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
I need a pepper spray as well.
what, with all these gays running around. I can't shout abeg.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by LastProphet: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
@OP, go to the stadium sports section in your city you will at least find taekwando, or ask them. I have often wondered the rationale behind a guy walking up to a total stranger to toast her, I dont get it, I have never dated any girl that I toasted on the street, it sounds funny, childish, uncouth and totally disgusting to me. Abeg learn the kungfu very well and trash any 6 foot randy joystick targeting you abeg. Am so ashamed of what some guys do nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
get some brass knuckles also.

Note: there are rules of engagement with self defense weapons or tools. if you have a common argument with a man (woman) you are NOT allowed to use it! It is only when you are clearly being attacked or about to be attacked that you can bring out your pepper spray, brass knuckles, tasers or whatever self defense weapon/tool you have.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts were to fight back. Alas, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head. Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized. To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

http://naijasinglegirl.com/every-nigerian-girl-needs-a-can-of-pepperspray/
Oh no sorry about that.
I will help you to secure pepper spray at the cost of 4k including shipping cost.
I got 2 for my Wife & sister
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by MrCork: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
janefrancisca:

^^^^^^the village ones all ways hav somtin to say. ...we tank God yor name is not on the list.. GOAT!! (no ofeensce) cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
I need a pepper spray as well.

what, with all these gays running around. I can't shout abeg.
I will help you to secure pepper spray at the cost of 4k including shipping cost.
I got 2 for my Wife & sister
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by periphetes: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jarizod:
lol cheesy cheesy

Dem go still beat u untop ur pepercan spray grin

Na naija men we dey talk about oo :-
\

hahahaha.... not just simple beating but an epic one...beware! street men are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Orikinla(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
SABRE Red Pepper Spray - Police Strength - Compact, Case & Quick Release Key Ring (Max Protection - 25 Shots, up to 5x More)
http://www.amazon.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Is It Possible To Marry Her? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.