Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray (25434 Views)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I tried to buy a gun from Konga. They said they don't have. Imagine.
You can't get Pepper Spray on Konga. Please check my signature to find a link to my Kaymu shop. The cheapest and best Pepper Sprays nationwide.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
I need a pepper spray as well.

what, with all these gays running around. I can't shout abeg.
Please check my signature for the cheapest civilian Pepper Sprays nationwide.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Eco2580:

Oh no sorry about that.
I will help you to secure pepper spray at the cost of 4k including shipping cost.
I got 2 for my Wife & sister
Please check my signature.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Orikinla:
SABRE Red Pepper Spray - Police Strength - Compact, Case & Quick Release Key Ring (Max Protection - 25 Shots, up to 5x More)
http://www.amazon.com/
Sabre is for police use. Check my signature for the cheapest civilian Pepper Sprays.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
prince3009:
@Naijasinglegirl, even with a pepper-spray, you are prone to being harassed by the police cos they say it is "tear-gas" which a mere civilian isn't meant to carry. Your best bet is martial arts. I remember a neighbor of ours whose cousin had a black-belt in Judo. If you see what this girl did to 2 guys who wanted to beat her simply because of taking turns in a water borehole shocked shocked shocked
Depends on what is written on the spray. Check my signature to see the ones police won't harass you for holding.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Ninilowo:
Pepper sprays are available on Konga and jumia
Not they're not. Rather on Kaymu. Check my signature for the cheapest and best nationwide. There's a link to my Kaymu shop there too.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
zainabicy:
I think there is a thread about it here

https://www.nairaland.com/2225157/supply-nigeria-introduces-self-defense-pepper#36941528
God bless you. That's nice of you.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by creampassion: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2015
If you need pepper spray hit me up 08034908146 for wattsup and 08177159450 for call

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by khalhokage(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Chartey:
Not sold on Konga. Rather on Kaymu. Please my signature to get a link to my Kaymu shop.

There's pepper spray on Konga, saw them myself.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Chartey:

Please check my signature.
Whats the cost of delivering one to Sokoto?
How about pay on delivery?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2015
khalhokage:

There's pepper spray on Konga, saw them myself.
Maybe you mistook Kaymu for Konga. I have stores on both Konga and Kaymu. Pepper Sprays cannot be listed on Konga.

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Eco2580:

Whats the cost of delivering one to Sokoto?
How about pay on delivery?
Because my pepper sprays are cheap (N1000) the cost of delivery for just one will be even more than the price of the item. Delivery cost should be around N2000 and it is the same for 1 or 9 pieces. 10 pieces and above attracts free delivery.
If you want pay on delivery you can buy through the Kaymu store

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/supply-you-nigeria/profile/

Then you'll only have to pay when you receive.
You can check my signature for more information.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by khalhokage(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Chartey:
Maybe you mistook Kaymu for Konga. I have stores on both Konga and Kaymu. Pepper Sprays cannot be listed on Konga.
What are these then?⬇

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
airsaylongcon:
One of my favourite story tellers. The only blog I agreed to visit from NL based purely on her story telling ability. Its good to see NaijaSinglegirl relate with us mere mortals on her posts. Kudos

VERY TRUE..
Shout out to Naijasinglegirl, i love youuuuuu!!
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2015
khalhokage:

What are these then?⬇
Wow! Maybe they started allowing recently. E be like sey u be Konga agent. Let me list asap. Thanks for going the extra mile to prove me wrong. You've given me new information. Thanks again.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by jpphilips(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
@op

Because it is called pepper spray does not always mean there is pepper inside, some are artificial pepper related extracts, some contain tear gas (tripple action) etc, you can now cut our farmers some slack.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
anigold:

you dont need to buy any mumu pepper spray. Just go any local market buy cameroun pepper(the black ones), grind it ,look for old perfume bottle put water with the grinded in the bottle,shake it a bit.

To test it efficacy spray a little in your eye...

Olodo
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by khalhokage(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chartey:

Wow! Maybe they started allowing recently. E be like sey u be Konga agent. Let me list asap. Thanks for going the extra mile to prove me wrong. You've given me new information. Thanks again.

Please i'm not a Konga agent o.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
jpphilips:
@op

Because it is called pepper spray does not always mean there is pepper inside, some are artificial pepper related extracts, some contain tear gas (tripple action) etc, you can now cut our farmers some slack.
It was a pun. But wait, I'm sure you knew that already.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
I asked for a guest post on your blog, you refused. Jide Ogunsanya asked me to write a guest post for his blog... Thats life, there is no competition in this world, everyone is unique...

Who is competing with who and who is Jide ? Now you want to tell me about bloggers snubbing bloggers like I don't experience that from my fellow bloggers almost on a weekly basis. Damilola, I receive a lot of mails in a day and I happen to be the lazy type at sorting mails. If you want to send in a guest post, just go on and send it. There is no application process. If it fits into what I feel my audience will like. It will be published.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chinum: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
anigold:

you dont need to buy any mumu pepper spray. Just go any local market buy cameroun pepper(the black ones), grind it ,look for old perfume bottle put water with the grinded in the bottle,shake it a bit.

To test it efficacy spray a little in your eye...

Jesus. shocked shocked shocked
Na blindness be dat o
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
We're back and bigger with pepper sprays
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by paix(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
They should go learn marshal arts for self defence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Is It Possible To Marry Her? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.