Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray (25431 Views)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
@Naijasinglegirl, even with a pepper-spray, you are prone to being harassed by the police cos they say it is "tear-gas" which a mere civilian isn't meant to carry. Your best bet is martial arts. I remember a neighbor of ours whose cousin had a black-belt in Judo. If you see what this girl did to 2 guys who wanted to beat her simply because of taking turns in a water borehole shocked shocked shocked
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by andyanders: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ladies, instead of all these long plan, hold the guy as if you want him to have you, when he prepares to get down, tell him you would like him to caress you, and when he starts that, try hold his manhood as if you want to have him enjoy it, either blow off his manhood balls or chop it off with your teeth.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Rotimi47: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stun gun is better but note that pepper spray and stun guns are not allowed in Nigeria; if you're caught with any then you're in big soup. Make sure you carry small cash just in case ( I hope you understand the guys in bl.ck may want something) but to be frank, trying to defend yourself with pepper spray may lead to bodily arm or death as the attacker may turn very violent.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Ashure: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
I like the part you mentioned hand job, kero is not a good lub. though.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
weingeorge:
lol...seriously, who buys guns online? I sell if you're interested.(Toy guns)
tell us,is not toy guns.*winks*
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by anigold(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
True.
Just run a peppers spray search on NL and you'll find a seller. Seen one before and it goes for less than 2k.

So you now give hand jobs huh!

That's a good start. grin

you dont need to buy any mumu pepper spray. Just go any local market buy cameroun pepper(the black ones), grind it ,look for old perfume bottle put water with the grinded in the bottle,shake it a bit.

To test it efficacy spray a little in your eye...

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by anigold(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
True.
Just run a peppers spray search on NL and you'll find a seller. Seen one before and it goes for less than 2k.

So you now give hand jobs huh!

That's a good start. grin

you dont need to buy any mumu pepper spray. Just go any local market buy cameroun pepper(the black ones), grind it ,look for old perfume bottle put water with the grinded pepper in the bottle,shake it a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by creampassion: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you need pepper spray hit me up on wattsup 08034908146 or call me on 08177159450

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Kennedyiheme: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naija girls sabi wetin be pepper spray, na only range rover them sabi...

Okay a quick advice, pepper spray might not help, the guy might quickly get ur trick, all u hve to do is pretend like u are enjoying the whole thing, and in no time, use ur kneee to hit him down there, I swear even hulk hogan will fall to the ground wen u hit him there.....no muscled man can stand that pain down there, just run wen he falls to the ground
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by ababale(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts were to fight back. Alas, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head. Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized. To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill? As usual, I will begin with mine.

I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training. Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.

Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.

Bi-annually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.

Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this. Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie. Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

Girl, at least I am making an effort to stay safe. Are you?

http://naijasinglegirl.com/every-nigerian-girl-needs-a-can-of-pepperspray/

Who did this to you? Matches and knife shocked smileyknife grin
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Titidi(f): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
andyanders:
Ladies, instead of all these long plan, hold the guy as if you want him to have you, when he prepares to get down, tell him you would like him to caress you, and when he starts that, try hold his manhood as if you want to have him enjoy it, either blow off his manhood balls or chop it off with your teeth.

I've always thought about this but if someone walks in that moment, he won't believe it's a rape scene
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by mayoroflag(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
For self defense classes, go to UNILAG Sports Centre early on Saturday morning
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Insightful and enlightening post.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by xtervaganza(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Every nigerian girl needs a can of pepper spray?

Foreigners reading this will think rape is a major issue in Nigeria (we have less rape cases in nigeria than India and even the us of a)

So if all naija girls arms themselves with a pepper spray what should Indian girls arm themselves with? Nuclear weapon?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

...so women shud start usin Pepper spray juss becuz u cant find man...abi?....GO & SIT DOWN SOME WERE JOR!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Mrcork shocked shocked shocked shocked u not rude neither are u a racist today

Lawd faints
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^the village ones all ways hav somtin to say. ...we tank God yor name is not on the list.. GOAT!! (no ofeensce) cry

Ok u are stil rude sef angry bt nt a racist
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Obaf16(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
weingeorge:
Pepper spray no go work for naija men eyes....you need guns. grin
Lol
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by poseidon12: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
They organise taekwondo class at Apapa Club on Park Lane, Apapa GRA.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP, I'm now into luv with u...these are the following items I will use in proposing to u very soon;
- a stun-knuckle(600,00volts emits when u squeeze to punch)I designed it after seeing it in Nikita series
- a self-defence bracelet, u cud spike it with anaesthetics. Its a bracelet like the skin of a snake, the layers are as sharp as razor. If a hungry man holds ur hand to pull u closer, just grater his face with ur wristband.
-garlic, men hate when girls take excess garlic. Spit into his face and run. Itt hurts like a venomous bite.
- aboniki balm, nobody have thought of this. Mix it with hot chillies, rub on ur palms and daze ur attack straight in the eyes.

N/B;I'm presentlydesigning a self defense 'something'. Get in touch with me to invest.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Godsonkemz(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
You probably must be hallucinating or obsessed with hollywood fictional fantasies. If you dont want ur a** beaten up nd banged by niggas, u shud get rid of that from ur mind. Applying pepper on a nigga eye because he tried to woo you na bullshit... C'mon is it a crime to be admired.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by creampassion: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Hit me up if you need pepper spray wattsup 08034908146 or call 08177159450

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by creampassion: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
hit me up if you want pepper spray 08034908146 for wattsup 08177159450 for call.

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Ninilowo(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Pepper sprays are available on Konga and jumia
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by itoski(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Godsonkemz:
You probably must be hallucinating or obsessed with hollywood fictional fantasies. If you dont want ur a** beaten up nd banged by niggas, u shud get rid of that from ur mind. Applying pepper on a nigga eye because he tried to woo you na bullshit... C'mon is it a crime to be admired.
Walai na tori d OP dey yarn....Most 9ja girls love wen toasters com around unless she is alredi taken!
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts were to fight back. Alas, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head. Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized. To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill? As usual, I will begin with mine.

I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training. Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.

Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.

Bi-annually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.

Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this. Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie. Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

I pray it doesnt boomerang on ur kitten cat in d long rin
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by AreaFada2: 4:22am On Aug 31, 2015
anigold:

you dont need to buy any mumu pepper spray. Just go any local market buy cameroun pepper(the black ones), grind it ,look for old perfume bottle put water with the grinded in the bottle,shake it a bit.

Even that sef, if Men in BBlack see you with it, they can brand you cultist, parambulating with Okpor concoction. grin cheesy
Still ensure you have a wad of cash just in case. Otherwise they might force you to produce a non-existent Babalawo who prepared it for you.

Whatever your defence mechanism, assess the situation and number of attackers. Enact attack scenarios with your hubby, bf, sugardaddy, male friend, Adamu the mai suya/maiguard, Okon your housekeeper, choir master or whichever male you feel close to. That way, God forbid it happens for real, you can surprise the attacker and flee. wink
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by micmond: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Let ur instincts be ur best friend and may God help

U when u try pepper spray and u miss the target.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Sman37(m): 5:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Wen you are busy puting on minin skirt what do you expect
when ALLAH said u Ladies should put on Hijjab/Veil u christian girls ar disobeying and following scripture of white peoples and like goin out naked and like man to say u ar sexy on what u were
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by internetpirate: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Which hideous part of Nigeria do you live? It can't be that bad!!!

Naijasinglegirl:

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
janefrancisca:
is either u smoked mess or u are suffering from lack of comprehension ni undecided
You just bought yourself a nice piece of land in Mrcock's farmland.

I'm watching in 3D grin

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Chartey(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2015
khalhokage:
Search for pepper spray on Konga you'll be spoilt for choice.
Not sold on Konga. Rather on Kaymu. Please my signature to get a link to my Kaymu shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Possible To Marry Her? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.