Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! (101806 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Now / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by LeStylo: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
AWO - Unfinished greatness
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by abumeinben(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
The tragedy of victory by Maj. Gen Alabi-Isama.

His account on the civil war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by SassyVixen(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am currently reading The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy and my its an interesting read. It enlightens me on how the U.S Marines and the CIA work in tracking down terrorists. A lot of wit,gun talk and some inside information on how the security operatives in God's own country work smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by sultan003(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Poisioned wells: the dirty politics of african oil by Nicholas Shaxson
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by VickyRotex(f): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Babe, I am a living testimony to the miracle of reading...Abraham Lincoln said..."The things I want to know are in books. My best friend is the man who'll get me a book I [haven't] read."

cheesy Lincoln is right.

May the testimonies continually refreshen your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Ups01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Highbee01(f): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Witch Hunt by Ian Rankin. It's about a female contract killer...just started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by VickyRotex(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wroxxane:
Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell

Patricia and her horror/scary novels.

Have you read "All that remains" ?

I never finished reading that novel. *Ewwwwwww*

There's one I saw lately, "Port Mortuary" by her. Read it? Wanna read it, but the title scares me .
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by zonax(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
khalhokage:

If you have a smartphone, you can read most of these books for free.
What sites do you download from please.

Am currently on Great by Choice by Jim Collins and Morten T.Hansen. Nice book
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by peacetravel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
The force of freedom by David O. Oyedepo
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by presh2dk(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerian people's n culture angry

1 Like

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by timnarogcy1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
M currently reading The Rules of Management by Richard Templar. Am an enterpreneur so I need manigerial books. Send me some if u have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Tijani1088(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Once In a Lifetime by jill shalvis
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by emmaginator: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am reading the novel; Game of thrones by George RR martin.

2 Likes

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by slimzey91: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Currently reading;Why Men Marry Bitches by Sherry Argov... Quote;"He marries the woman who won't lay down like linoleum. He does not marry a woman who is perfect. He marries the woman who is intresting.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by khalhokage(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
zonax:

What sites do you download from please.

Am currently on Great by Choice by Jim Collins and Morten T.Hansen. Nice book

I usually use the kickass torrent app for Android but you can also try epubbud.com that's where I got the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and the 1st three books of A song of ice and fire.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by djPhilz: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Could you share just ONE secret with us, please?

Before you set. Your objective or. Decide what you want to. Become, do or have ... Make sure its you objectives. And not some one else's. You are not here to meet others expectations of you; you are here. To live up the expectations of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm reading chicken soup for the soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. Its a collection of inspirational stories from real life experiences. Extremely motivational book that restores the soul and gives us insight into all dimentions of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by djPhilz: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Goals are like new years resolutions . . . Frequently made. And rarely accomplished(BILLIONAIRE SECRETS TO. SUCCESS by Bill Bartmann)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Unikbeau:
I'm reading chicken soup for the soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. Its a collection of inspirational stories from real life experiences. Extremely motivational book that restores the soul and gives us insight into all dimentions of life.

I won't lie; the book title has kept me from reading it in the past. A pure case of judging a book by its cover. Never knew it contains such inspiration.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
djPhilz:
Goals are like new years resolutions . . . Frequently made. And rarely accomplished(BILLIONAIRE SECRETS TO. SUCCESS by Bill Bartmann)

Absolutely true. Most people don't even WRITE down their goals. From whence then shall the persistence and ruggedness come in pursuing them to fruition?

2 Likes

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am currently reading "48 laws of power" by Robert Green. Although this is my 5th time of reading it,I just love the tricks.

Since I'm not a core politician, I didn't enjoy all the laws shaa...However NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER and TALK LESS THAN NECESSARY are my favourite laws.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajepako:

Read: RunAway Jury

The Firm But Avoid Pelican Brief (Boring)

All by John Grisham
Nice books. I have read them all. Why did you say The Firm is boring? I actually found it interesting!
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by badttrader(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

He's a series kinda of book I guess?

Please, share one rule of wealth with us. There are many of us who shall benefit from it. Thanks.

"Know when to let go of your investments". most people don't know when to let go even when the business is failing. They tend to pump in more money without carefully evaluating the potentials of that investment.
Success is not about keeping and sustaining all your investments. Its more about having the courage to cut your losses and leave.

1 Like

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
badttrader:

"Know when to let go of your investments". most people don't know when to let go even when the business is failing. They tend to pump in more money without carefully evaluating the potentials of that investment.
Success is not about keeping and sustaining all your investments. Its more about having the courage to cut your losses and leave.

That means even persistence has limits? A time to let go!
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by ohobudavid(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
POLICE ON STRIKE BY EMMANUEL OKOM IT EMPHASIZE ON THE MENACE OF TERRORISM AND CORRUPTION IN OUR COUNTRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown

* Prof. Langdon
* The Courier
*Check out for more details yourself grin
The novel, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, is a hell of a storybook. I read it some years back and so much enjoyed reading it! Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
gensteejay:

The novel, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, is a hell of a storybook. I read it some years back and so much enjoyed reading it! Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors.

What's the code all about?
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
ohobudavid:
POLICE ON STRIKE BY EMMANUEL OKOM
IT EMPHASIZE ON THE MENACE OF TERRORISM AND CORRUPTION IN OUR COUNTRY.

Two of the greatest forces keeping us from progressing!
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by youngice(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
ginawest:
I am currently reading 'midnight voices' by John Saul....very scary
I've read like 10 of his books got tired of romance
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by youngice(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
ginawest:
I am currently reading 'midnight voices' by John Saul....very scary
I've read like 10 of his books got tired of romance
But I'm now reading 'a song of ice and fire'
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

What's the code all about?
Well, the book is about some controversial issues in Christianity, Illuminati, etc. Here is the summary:
A murder in Paris' Louvre Museum and cryptic clues in some of Leonardo da Vinci's most famous paintings lead to the discovery of a religious mystery. For 2,000 years a secret society closely guards information that -- should it come to light -- could rock the very foundations of Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

The Day The World Ended / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.