Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! (101574 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Now / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Phenomenology of the Spirit
by G.F. Hegel -

Do you enjoy a good intellectual gobsmack every now and again? If so, Hegel’s your man and this book, a classic of German idealism and unquestionably one of the most important works of modern philosophy, is a fine place to start

Currently am reading

RAMBO SIX = by Tom Clancy
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Doskit(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
IN MY OWN WORDS by 'Gbenga Sesan....
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by sanitelag(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Qur'an
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Millionjeff: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls send that soft copy to me,that was sent You.pls I need it.@ gateforinformation@gmail. com

dearpreye:

Wow!!! All for free? Just found it in the spam axis. Wonderful materials. I'm so grateful for the money you sent to me grin
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by golor(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm done with d book title“idiot with Bsc"why not try it?it a nice book
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by reagand200(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE TESTAMENT

---------------John Grisham

Very Absorbing !

1 Like

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by slap1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie. After that, maybe Voice of America by E. C Osondu. I need someone to recommend other good Nigerian / African novels to me.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by jerrybabasam: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
At my leisure time right now, am reading OGBOJU ODE NINU IGBO IRUMOLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Bhella5(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Gold Coast by Nelson DeMille
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Bome01(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
The world as it could be- herbert vollman
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by McLove(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
khalhokage:

If you have a smartphone, you can read most of these books for free.
how please?
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by badttrader(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am currently reading Rules of Wealth by Richard Templar. I must say its an eye-opener.
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by khalhokage(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
McLove:
how please?

If you use Android then download and install aldiko reader, after that search for the books you want to read with the .epub extension for example things fall apart .epub free download on google, open it with aldiko and you're good to go.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by lovely17(m): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
fifty shades of grey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Demmzy15(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hmmmm...Just started reading the stone of tears, and damn, the book is interesting. One can't talk about the 'Stone of tears' without refering to the first book in the fatasy series i.e. WIZARD FIRST RULE.

Here is a summary of the WIZARD FIRST RULE:

- Culled from wikipedia
Bro, is it the same with 'Legend Of Seeker'? shocked
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by ooshinibos: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am reading -The power of right believing by Joseph prince ..one of the best informative book I have read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by bulakos: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
The accidental public servant by Nasir Elrufai.

It's a peace of literature worth reading.
It depicts the typical epitome of a successful hardworking and devoted civil servant who achieved what was seen as impossible to achieve despite all odds. It's a yardstick for wo ever want to be in government
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Do you have an e-version of the book? If you do, can I get the link to buy/download? Thanks.

Sorry babe...I do only hard copy...Maybe you search and see if there's a soft copy then...good pm
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by mildflame: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Last Jihad...powerful book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by syras: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
I recently am reading "Why You Act the Way You Do" by Tim LaHaye. The book discusses different "temperaments" possessed by everyone. Some of these temperaments are boiling while some are subtle. However, it is of great importance to ascertain which one one has to better understand ones nature as it is to analyse someone else's to settle conflict.

I see an opportunity in this book for it can be of great aid to entrepreneurs - as they need to surround themselves with the "right" people. Thus, it is a major way to recruit. I shall enjoin everyone to read it.

Thanks Dearpreye for the thread, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Temysteve(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
surelove:
Law of Attraction by Micheal J. Losier
hhhhh, gud enough.... But am reading a book written by Obasanjo. Titled 'how to look handsome nd beautiful by him... lol
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by effyzie01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just finished Serial Chopra and Leonard Mlodinow's IS GOD AND ILLUSION?
I'm Now reading Ahmadou Kourouma's WAITING FOR THE WILD BEASTS TO VOTE
Great books, I must add
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by sonofspada(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Awakening the giant within.. by Anthony Robbins
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by ghogz(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.I could send a soft copy.drop an email address if intrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Mikwus(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE BLESSED CHILD by Ted Dekker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by Blessinzy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
how to succeed in politics by GEJ
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry babe...I do only hard copy...Maybe you search and see if there's a soft copy then...good pm

Good PM. No problem, I already searched but I got the pdf for introduction and summary, of about 30pages instead of the 200plus pages for the full book.
I'll try get it in a store.

Thank you!
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by sauceEEP(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Managing your emotions by Joyce Meyer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Whether positive or negative? If one isn't aware of the existence of this law, does it still applies to them? Must you consciously recognise this law for it to work?

Think of gravity, electricity or magnetism.

They work independent of your knowledge of them, or lack thereof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by McLove(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
khalhokage:

If you use Android then download and install aldiko reader, after that search for the books you want to read with the .epub extension for example things fall apart .epub free download on google, open it with aldiko and you're good to go.
thanks a lot bro
Re: Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! by formerlyMbulela: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Too many strong words. All the same, thanks.
Apologies if they sounded that way.
It was actually an attack on your idea not your person.
No offence intended,pls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Day The World Ended / #my Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.