Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

When you get carried away by initial gragra. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you get carried away by initial gragra. (45027 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
ennon92:
The Op's view really changed my perception on the said subject matter.
A successful relationship must have metamorphosized from friendship.

honestly its better to just marry a friend.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Just read this piece once more and i honestly think nitial gragra is on monsteeer we all must guide against.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote autho]I endorse this topic for front page!
Thumbs up[/quote]

Thanks man but trust me, im not a freak of nairaland front page.

I just love to write stuffs for people to read and learn a thing or two and just a couple of views is ok for me so if the mods like let them avail more viewers the opportunity to learn,its totally up to them and maybe i should start mentioning a celebrity's name in my threads as nairaland mods no dey take eye see celebrity names....lol!
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by mentorandfriend(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endorsed!!!
A lot of sense is in this simple thread you created.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Endorsed!!!
A lot of sense is in this simple thread you created.

Thanks dude
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:
Adrenal rush of love a.k.a initial gragra...A dangerous precept

You meet a guy or a lady and you hit if off immediately with the person, both of you can't seem to hear enough of each other's voice,chatting became so regular and you just start to imagine being around the person always and every form of idiosyncrasies of that person feels so cool with you.

Then after a short while,maybe days,weeks or months the communication dwindles and you even care less if such person exists and you tend to ask if that was the same person you felt so magnetized to in just recent past.

You meet another person and then the circle begins just to go the previous way and on and on you experience this never ending tidal wave of affection

This is known as adrenal rush of love otherwise called initial gragra and many people have made serious mistakes confusing this for the real thing.

Many people have left a promising affair for another person as a result of this false feeling,many ladies have crossed the line to get pregnant for a guy who does not really want them during this stage and some people have destroyed their marriages by having an affair with another person just because of this crazy imaginary feeling while some men have proposed marriage to women during this stage just to realize latter that what they felt was just a flimsy wave of initial thunderbolt of a made believe affection.

No matter how crazy you feel at the start towards that person,please give it time like a year and make sure you observe that person keenly for red flags and you will come to know better if what you are feeling is the real deal or just a passing,flimsy,tidal facade called adrenal rush of desire which i call initial gragra.

Be wise and avoid getting carried away by initial gragra syndrome.

Hope this makes sense.

Another good piece.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
interesting
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Vikky014(f): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Always on point. no be small initial gra gra. most guys r always guilty of this wink

dt is y i take my time to study people by being frnds wt dem atleast u will get to know whether the person is lusting after u or not

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
op you made lot of sense...really learned alot esp for that the fact that i just came out from such...thanks God bless you.

Btw i love this quote

i would
rather seek for a true friendship, a true
bonding which i have found to be more
realistic than that facade called True
love.

3 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Friendship it is.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by missingrib(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
this is really the gospel truth.many have fall victims of these gragra syndrome calling it LOVE...me personally I am a victim of it,all my four relationships actually start as a result of these during d middle of the relationship always found out we aren't meant to be...we ladies especially have to be careful and cautious of these. when you lose it in marriage you have lost everything..

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
missingrib:
this is really the gospel truth.many have fall victims of these gragra syndrome calling it LOVE...me personally I am a victim of it,all my four relationships actually start as a result of these during d middle of the relationship always found out we aren't meant to be...we ladies especially have to be careful and cautious of these. when you lose it in marriage you have lost everything..

Very true.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
post=35566787:
I endorse this topic for front page!

Thumbs up

Sure it should.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vikky014:
Always on point. no be small initial gra gra. most guys r always guilty of this wink

dt is y i take my time to study people by being frnds wt dem atleast u will get to know whether the person is lusting after u or not

On the contrary,most ladies fall for the trap.

Guys are natural benefactors of the initial gragra thing cos they would have had their ways with you already so it is the ladies who should be more careful.

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is nice. Been there, done that
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Vikky014(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toks2008:

On the contrary,most ladies fall for the trap.

Guys are natural benefactors of the initial gragra thing cos they would have had their ways with you already so it is the ladies who should be more careful.
HMMMMMMM lipsrsealed

VIKKY MAKE USE OF THIS OOOOO
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
014:
HMMMMMMM lipsrsealed

VIKKY MAKE USE OF THIS OOOOO

Everyone should be very careful not to fall for this...
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Odunharry(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
following ..
In essence, friendship first befre anything more.. Ladies and guys una dey hear??
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Initial gra gra is one crazy trap many people have fallen into..GOD HELP US.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by ChocolateAda: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
To some of us, saying sorry is such a hard thing, but what we do not know is that it might be the only word that can save us from becoming living skeletons.
When you hurt someone, when you wrong someone, and you do not deem it necessary to say sorry, to heal a wound you inflicted on another person's heart, you are gradually on your way to building a wardrobe full of skeletons, living skeletons.

For each weight of pride you add, you lose a piece of inner clothing you wear, you lose friends, you lose loved ones, you lose family, you lose yourself, and when you have lost all these things, when you have lost all these things that make you happy, all these people that bring joy into your life, you'd be left with a void so big nothing can fill it.

Look back at your life, look back at the trail you have left behind, how many pattterns of footprints do you see. Just one? Just yours? No, it shouldn't be. There should be beautiful footprints surrounding yours. Yours should be in the middle, enclosed in all the love you have built with people over the years.
- See more at: http://aladyandlife..com.ng/#sthash.EYdrVhdV.dpuf

4 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ca:
To some of us, saying sorry is such a hard thing, but what we do not know is that it might be the only word that can save us from becoming living skeletons.
When you hurt someone, when you wrong someone, and you do not deem it necessary to say sorry, to heal a wound you inflicted on another person's heart, you are gradually on your way to building a wardrobe full of skeletons, living skeletons.
For each weight of pride you add, you lose a piece of inner clothing you wear, you lose friends, you lose loved ones, you lose family, you lose yourself, and when you have lost all these things, when you have lost all these things that make you happy, all these people that bring joy into your life, you'd be left with a void so big nothing can fill it.
Look back at your life, look back at the trail you have left behind, how many pattterns of footprints do you see. Just one? Just yours? No, it shouldn't be. There should be beautiful footprints surrounding yours. Yours should be in the middle, enclosed in all the love you have built with people over the years.
- See more at: http://aladyandlife..com.ng/#sthash.EYdrVhdV.dpuf

Nice
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
lalasticlala i think people should learn from this?
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by dollyjoy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Another good piece.
cheesycheesycheesy loll this is funny.

Why are you endorsing the topic yourself?cheesy
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by darlingtonIIV(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
6months later and it made frontpage...

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Mckandre(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2016
missphumby:
This shit happened to me recently, but thank God I brushed that shit off... love is just an illusion undecided tongue
keep telling ya self that till you reach 40.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by macklef(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2016
kingkoboko:
Dis na solid advice wallahi

Read the complete INDIA VS NIGERIA match story here: www.IndiaVsNigeria.com
And u think anyone will buy that book? God bless ur hustle
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by ronald4lif(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2016
I must commend the OP for this perspicacious and luminous piece. Like one of the posters has already said the advent of chatting apps has further encourage and feed this culture of falsely assuming that one is in love with another when in fact they are being tranced and wallowing in outright reverie. Human's are emotive creatures and a constant exchange of correspondence with an unrelated opposite sex can evoke a natural likeness towards this person which can be mistaken for love.

This are usually terrestrial and transient feelings that can't stand the test of time. And the only mechanism to be certain they are genuine is by gauging such emotion and giving it time to be convinced it's genuine and not some lustful desire.

When we act upon this feeling without ascertaining it realness and legitimacy then realises it wasn't genuine one party, particularly ladies, begins to feel cheated and played. And start catching feelings when they should take responsibility for being uncalculating and naive towards their feelings.

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy loll this is funny.

Why are you endorsing the topic yourself?cheesy

Honestly there was a day i read this to myself and i was like...WOW!
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Godwin10(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Well Said Sir. lipsrsealed
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Toks2008:
Adrenal rush of love a.k.a initial gragra...A dangerous precept

You meet a guy or a lady and you hit if off immediately with the person, both of you can't seem to hear enough of each other's voice,chatting became so regular and you just start to imagine being around the person always and every form of idiosyncrasies of that person feels so cool with you and you begin to believe there is a great chemistry between both of you and you just can't shake off the feeling that you have met the right person.

Then after a short while,maybe days,weeks or months the communication dwindles and you even care less if such person exists and you tend to ask if that was the same person you felt so magnetized to in just recent past.

You meet another person and then the circle begins just to go the previous way and on and on you experience this never ending tidal wave of affection

This is known as adrenal rush of love otherwise called initial gragra and many people have made serious mistakes confusing this for the real thing.

Many people have left a promising affair for another person as a result of this false feeling,many ladies have crossed the line to get pregnant for a guy who does not really want them during this stage and some people have destroyed their marriages by having an affair with another person just because of this crazy imaginary feeling while some men have proposed marriage to women during this stage just to realize latter that what they felt was just a flimsy wave of initial thunderbolt of a made believe affection.

No matter how crazy you feel at the start towards that person,please slow down and start as friends. Give it time like a year and make sure you observe that person keenly for red flags and you will come to know better if what you are feeling is the real deal or just a passing,flimsy,tidal facade called adrenal rush of desire which i call initial gragra.

Be wise
Mr Love guru nice writeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.