Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

When you get carried away by initial gragra. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you get carried away by initial gragra. (45028 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Yeah tho i wrote about a year meaning may not be up to but i still think a year or even more is ideal.
A year should be the least, Except if you just want chop and clean mouth. If she is not worth that long, then bounce.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by MrRochy(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2016
I really thank you for this topic.. this is actually heat I was pondering on over a month now..you just gave me a clear understand of what am about to enter..thanks one again
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Lolz, initial gragra... I was guilty of that too. We hit off immediately. After like 2 months, we started having series of misunderstanding.. We eventually broke up. But I tot to myself that it can work. We came back, waxing stronger and today I'm happily married to her and with a cute lil son..

To the ladies and gents out there, settle down, know each other well enough before allowing your heart to fall in love...

3 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by excel101(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Toks2008:

You be olodo if this is long for you to read,im sure you never did literature in school or read hardly chase.
. Make your Respond to the topic count, if the guy felt that the right up is lengthy, yes dat him.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Ignatio(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Warnings flash early but the thunderbolt is just too powerful. Me going through this right now.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by maryhaam(f): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Lovely piece,guilty as above.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by minnato: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Sunshinelady:
. Love is not a facade. Love is the realest thin ever. The problem is peopl tend to forget the origin of the word "love'. People mistake love for sexual feelings, people mistake love for fondness or attraction. Thats y u see true stories where men murder their wives & vice versa. My dear u dont hav to wait 20yrs to knw u love somone. Anyone dat wants to wait 20yrs will probably live forever without loving & being loved. For you to be able to love u hav to hav love in your life & in your heart because u cant giv wat u dont hav. And how can u hav love in your heart? By seeking to have the originator & founder of love in you, and that is Christ, i know many ppl might not want to hear this but dats d truth whether we accept it or not. You can never love truely without Christ in your heart. Try & search & watch d movie 'fireproof' pls, u ll understnd where am comin from

Must people bring religion into everything?

Think Rationally for once.

Cheers.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2016
You never know. I always tell Ladies, don't have sex with him until reasonable time has passed, you've been through imperfections and he still shows you love, only then should you let yourself go completely, if not you'll just end up with heartbreak. So many fake and shallow guys around. undecided
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by sisisioge: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Oh my! I can relate...
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by EmmyDe25(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2016
LOL...This tad describes me.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by franugo(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016

I'm very sure u don't force urself to love someone...

I ain't friendzoning anyone!

well ur case is kinda different since d guy was in thunderbolt mode alone...ignore d friendzone bit, most nland guys think dt every guy who is just friends with a girl has been friendzoned, nt even stopping 2 take into consideration if both are attracted 2 each other or not
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by hilugz(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Well Said
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Sunshinelady(f): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2016
gabinogem:
u just spoilt a nice writeup, by bringing religion into it... whether u have christ or not, a marriage that will collapse, will certainly collapse... btw, Christ never had any relationship sexual in nature, just as the Bible affirms it. And I believe Apostle Paul shed more light on this issue about having & not having a partner.
. Truth is bitter to some thats y so many rich, famous, intelligent pple cant keep stable relationships. God is love & Love is God whether we like it or not

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Sunshinelady(f): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
minnato:

Must people bring religion into everything?

Think Rationally for once.

Cheers.
believe me rationality is my key @all times. I love rational thinkers, am not one to use religion to cover up in discussions, but there are certain truths we cant run away from, when its comes to pure unadulterated love without bias & deceit, without staleness & pretense, God is d only source. U think ur gf/bf truelly loves u till u loose all ur moneyor loose ur beauty to accident or somthin, u think ur parents love u unconditionally till u do somthin disgraceful to bring shame to them, then u ll know that human love can fade. Its only God's love that is true & unconditional, without Him , u wont know how to feel or express love truelly

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by eltweezy90(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one OP...

Has happened to me b4 and d guy was already thinking we were dating!

And wen I asked him wats with d boyfriend attitude, he then replied, "am I not ur boyfriend"? See me see wahala, immediately I just change am 4 d guy.

We're friends now anyway... grin
Poor guy thought he was dating. Lol. He never realized he was in a monofriendship. Dating himself.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by gabinogem(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Sunshinelady:
. Truth is bitter to some thats y so many rich, famous, intelligent pple cant keep stable relationships. God is love & Love is God whether we like it or not
Truth is relative dear... what u see as truth may be seen as false in another perspective. In every love, there's hate & other vices attached with it. These things makes the world go round & round wink...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by glowzy: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
clap for yourself for that comment "Love is just an illusion"
missphumby:
This shit happened to me recently, but thank God I brushed that shit off... love is just an illusion undecided tongue
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Mykelpato(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Wow very nice... This is a reoccurring thing in my life... I'll take note.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2016
mordtonia:
You never know. I always tell Ladies, don't have sex with him until reasonable time has passed, you've been through imperfections and he still shows you love, only then should you let yourself go completely, if not you'll just end up with heartbreak. So many fake and shallow guys around. undecided

Exactly.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by lanchy: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2016
It is normal for ladies to "package" themselves before you judge a woman to be beautiful, see her first thing in the morning, If you are still happy them go down the route of testing her behaviour, first treat her nice, then become unreasonable after a while....this is to test what she will do, if you hit hardship and not thinking straight, will she dump you or start endless quarrels because she is not getting her due, or stand by your side and weather all storms. If you find a beautiful woman that respects you, supports you and treats you well while making an effort to understand you.....MARRY HER and threat her like GOLD, there are not many of those around again, most people these days are selfish and only after their own gain. Hence most women are attracted to rich or famous guys, and most men are drawn to beautiful women. For me I like intelligent women (Sapiophile) all the way!!
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
OlowoB:

Baba, you are the official love doctor on Nairaland. all your posts are always on point. you have a great deal of experience on so many issues and so at the age of 41, i don't joke with all your posts.

Infact, i am saying it loud and clear, any post by Toks2008 should be an automatic front page material. (lalasticala please take note)

Baba please, there are some questions i'll like to ask you on some stuffs (not on relationship matters though). can i send you a pm please?

cheers.

Saw your e-mail notification. Please lets cut the long process..here is my watsup number 08023146046
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by minnato: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sunshinelady:
believe me rationality is my key @all times. I love rational thinkers, am not one to use religion to cover up in discussions, but there are certain truths we cant run away from, when its comes to pure unadulterated love without bias & deceit, without staleness & pretense, God is d only source. U think ur gf/bf truelly loves u till u loose all ur moneyor loose ur beauty to accident or somthin, u think ur parents love u unconditionally till u do somthin disgraceful to bring shame to them, then u ll know that human love can fade. Its only God's love that is true & unconditional, without Him , u wont know how to feel or express love truelly

True.. But Even God might not love you unconditionally even if you serve him...He might love your enemies more than you.. After all "he would have mercy upon who he would have mercy on".. So he is no better than a girlfriend.

Cheers.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by davestead(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sunshinelady:
. Love is not a facade. Love is the realest thin ever. The problem is peopl tend to forget the origin of the word "love'. People mistake love for sexual feelings, people mistake love for fondness or attraction. Thats y u see true stories where men murder their wives & vice versa. My dear u dont hav to wait 20yrs to knw u love somone. Anyone dat wants to wait 20yrs will probably live forever without loving & being loved. For you to be able to love u hav to hav love in your life & in your heart because u cant giv wat u dont hav. And how can u hav love in your heart? By seeking to have the originator & founder of love in you, and that is Christ, i know many ppl might not want to hear this but dats d truth whether we accept it or not. You can never love truely without Christ in your heart. Try & search & watch d movie 'fireproof' pls, u ll understnd where am comin from
You are absolutely right my dear. The saying...." Nemo DAT quod non habet" (no one gives what he has not) is quite true. There isn't true love without Christ. BTW, I've watched fireproof and i kept on watching it over and over again..that movie really touched me. God bless you for your words.

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by OlowoB(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Saw your e-mail notification. Please lets cut the long process..here is my watsup number 08023146046

baba thanks.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Sunshinelady(f): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
davestead:

You are absolutely right my dear. The saying...." Nemo DAT quod non habet" (no one gives what he has not) is quite true. There isn't true love without Christ. BTW, I've watched fireproof and i kept on watching it over and over again..that movie really touched me. God bless you for your words.
Amen. & may He bless u for listening (or reading)
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
This post got me thinking cos thats exactly wot i'm currently facing
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by nairamaniac: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Toks2008:

Better be careful make dem no use spell finish you.You never can tell with some ladies o. If you know a lady is not the type you can marry by first assessment then don't even go close.
Toks, how come this topic didn't make front page?? Its a wonderful piece like several others UV had.
Meanwhile how does one know it a lady is the real deal by 1st assessment??

U can't do that without asking her several questions(admist your moments of gisting/dates/outting). U know its best to always hear from the horses mouth.

When u say "first assessment" , do u mean on the first day you meet??
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
nairamaniac:
Toks, how come this topic didn't make front page?? Its a wonderful piece like several others UV had.
Meanwhile how does one know it a lady is the real deal by 1st assessment??

U can't do that without asking her several questions(admist your moments of gisting/dates/outting). U know its best to always hear from the horses mouth.

When u say "first assessment" , do u mean on the first day you meet??

Thanks brother. .

It actually made frontpage in January last year I guess.

Talking about first assessment I guess it's very simple.

Every man ought to have a specification in terms of the outward look of his choice woman and that is the first endearing factor before any other thing.

Being friends first with any lady you fancy will give you a neutral platform to assess her inherent qualities.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by nairamaniac: 4:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Toks2008:

Thanks brother. .

It actually made frontpage in January last year I guess.

Talking about first assessment I guess it's very simple.

Every man ought to have a specification in terms of the outward look of his choice woman and that is the first endearing factor before any other thing.

Being friends first with any lady you fancy will give you a neutral platform to assess her inherent qualities.

Wonderful. U cudnt HV sed it any better. Both physical appearance and inherent qualities matter.

You would be my wife and I marriage councillor when the time comes. I only pray I can afford you. grin

God bless you.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
nairamaniac:

Wonderful. U cudnt HV sed it any better. Both physical appearance and inherent qualities matter.

You would be my wife and I marriage councillor when the time comes. I only pray I can afford you. grin

God bless you.

Interesting .
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2023
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.