Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? (34645 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by donMIG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
I want ur soul....huhhahahahhahahaaaa

I want everything about u grin
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by jackyraw09: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
i wan chop ur red soup with mah bread
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
osile2012:
Most times ladies ask you, what do you want from me? How do you respond ?

Don't treat it as a legit question - because it is not.

You could respond "what kind of nonsense question is that" - and she'll most likely say she's sorry. Or playfully reply "your small ass". Or whatever you come up with - doesn't matter.

The words themselves are not important, but the attitude.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by Dahyormine(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
funnyme:
Am reading all your coments,silly guys. Just incase any of yu come close to me to ask me out . I gat my eyes on yu.
FunnyU! Pls be straight forward! U want dis real guys to av nice time with u? Be sincere.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by zubion: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
akinz4u:
Girls of this days like to ask dat same question ''What do u want from me''... E jus blike say all girls go dsame training Sch.
My 1st chick wey I jus wan straf ask me dat question throw me off balance dat year wen I still dey wear 'L' for neck but now, dem no born dat girl well to ask me dat question and I loose balance.
Oil full your head......jonzing days are over
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by hottest111: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
Jonzing guys will say "I just want us to be friends". Let's see how u enjoy friend zoning.

Players will say "I just wanna be with u,be in your company,go shopping together,go to the cinemas" . Notice he never mentioned the word "love"?
Trust me,if a guy says this to any girl at all,he has herrrrrrrr!

The sincere guys will say "I want your love,I wanna love u and make u mine".
If u say this to a girl and she says I'm not interested,trust me,she will never be!

U'r right tho ..when she say "what do you want from me" d real badoo players will say " I haven't decided on that yet, let's take things step by step " trust me if a guy say like this, he has herrrrrr
Talking wit experience
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by RolePlay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
I want us to be Study mates for Anatomy and physiology practicals
Re: Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? by OrireSA(m): 4:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Sex and support

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.