Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (14885 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
wink wink wink
Gurgle:
yess

beard, long hair and earring kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
wink wink wink

your hair is short

NEXT
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Didn't say nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gurgle:

your hair is short

NEXT
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Didn't say nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

good
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why you being hard on me for? cry cry
Gurgle:

good
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
you women on romance section...should realy reconsider...the good meaning men are all in politics now....what does love brings you,when you dont have no secure enviroment to enjoy love?? is better you fight for the enviroment first......just an advise.....

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

you women on romance section...should realy reconsider...the good meaning men are all in politics now....what does love brings you,when you dont have no secure enviroment to enjoy love?? is better you fight for the enviroment first......just an advise.....

"bros" what do you mean, politicians are even the worst
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why you being hard on me for? cry cry

because its fun
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
But giving you that look undecided undecided isn't fun?
Gurgle:

because its fun
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But giving you that look undecided undecided isn't fun?

only im allowed to have fun
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Selfish! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Gurgle:

only im allowed to have fun
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Selfish! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

youve started with the face again
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now this is fun cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Gurgle:

youve started with the face again
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Now this is fun cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

its not. stop it or you know what will happen
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
lil cry baby
Gurgle:

its not. stop it or you know what will happen
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

"bros" what do you mean, politicians are even the worst

yea true...but your mens are all in politics matters now...is better you rumble too and garantie your place.... wink wink wink
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lil cry baby

hmm
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

yea true...but your mens are all in politics matters now...is better you rumble too and garantie your place.... wink wink wink

are you an aspiring politician, is that why youre saying this
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:
yess

lol hipsters… yuckkk
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
What that?
Gurgle:

hmm
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ear ring kei! That means you with find South American very attractive undecided.
Gurgle:
yess

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
tuk2ato:
Ear ring kei! That means you with find South American very attractive undecided.

no black guys with earrings

and long hair. when they pack it it looks really good

and a small well kept beard, or low cut stubble

what do you mean by south American
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol hipsters… yuckkk

LOL nobody is agreeing with me

issorite I go pack all my long haired dudes wella
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cos they are the ones with long hair and beards looking like Jesus of Nazereth cheesy
Gurgle:

no black guys with earrings

and long hair. when they pack it it looks really good

and a small well kept beard, or low cut stubble

what do you mean by south American
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
tuk2ato:
Cos they are the ones with long hair and beards looking like Jesus of Nazereth cheesy

LOL was laughing for like 5 mins

I think youre talking about Brazilians?

not long beards just a small well kept ones
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Where have you been dear. smiley

She chop ban
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL nobody is agreeing with me

issorite I go pack all my long haired dudes wella
lol am starting to like you or was it the milk I drank this evening lool
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol am starting to like you or was it the milk I drank this evening lool

you get milk wherever you are

pls dash me. is it fresh from the north
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

you get milk wherever you are

pls dash me. is it fresh from the north
lol condensed milk o
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
profojah:
She chop ban
She went missing. smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol condensed milk o

is that the sweet one

I haven't had it for a long time

anyway I don't want to take milk again im getting fat
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

is that the sweet one

I haven't had it for a long time

anyway I don't want to take milk again im getting fat
lol you fat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.