Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (14823 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

lol like what
you get cold during harmattan
what tribe are you if you don't mind me asking

Sorry for answering your question with another, Wat tribe do I look like? Btw I didn't understand your point in ur last comments
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:

Sorry for answering your question with another, Wat tribe do I look like?
Btw I didn't understand your point in ur last comments

I mean is that one of the disadvantages of being hairless? that you get too cold during the Harmattan

Hmm you look kind of Bini-ish? like Edo state don't be offended if im wrong lol
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I mean is that one of the disadvantages of being hairless? that you get too cold during the Harmattan

Hmm you look kind of Bini-ish? like Edo state don't be offended if im wrong lol

No I actually have an affinity for cold weather, sweat creeps me out, it makes me think how horrible it would have been if I was very hairy, heat for kill me.
grin what makes u think am from edo? And am in no way offended
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:

No I actually have an affinity for cold weather, sweat creeps me out, it makes me think how horrible it would have been if I was very hairy, heat for kill me.
grin what makes u think am from edo? And am in no way offended

lol lucky.

I don't know you have that mischievous look that Edo people have
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

lol lucky.

I don't know you have that mischievous look that Edo people have

Hahahahahahahahaha, mischievous? You go cause trouble ooo,
Talking about mischievous , no body have ever said I looked mischievous, dnt know wat u are seeing, but am innocent
Am ibo
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551 and gurgle plz get a room lol.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
frankymiller:
faith551 and gurgle plz get a room lol.

Lol, thanks bro, I actually like ur suggestion, so Gurgle what hotel will u prefer, or will u like to come to place? grin
Btw am sorry guys for the derailing
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:

Lol, thanks bro, I actually like ur suggestion, so Gurgle what hotel will u prefer, or will u like to come to place? grin
Btw am sorry guys for the derailing

angry

If you asked me that in real life I would be so offended

I think PMing would be a good place to start
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

angry

If you asked me that in real life I would be so offended

I think PMing would be a good place to start

Lol, c'mon.... are u really taking that serious, I was only kidding.
Sorry if u were pissed by my comment, I really am sorry and it was meant to be a joke
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:

Lol, c'mon.... are u really taking that serious, I was only kidding.
Sorry if u were pissed by my comment, I really am sorry and it was meant to be a joke

Yeah that's ok
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by kinglekan: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
cutieberie1:

hahaha I thought u hv forgotten me
No I didn't ooo. smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Chiquitaa(f): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
beards makes a guy appears mature but i am indifferent about it tho
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Chiquitaa:
beards makes a guy appears mature but i am indifferent about it tho
[Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow
How I hate to see you like this
There is no way you can deny it
I can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet
Chiquitita, tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on]
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by RaeMystix: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Imagine this guy is still the same guy from Degrassi...Drake is FIONE kiss kiss
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Gurgle:

are you an aspiring politician, is that why youre saying this

in politics is money....move your ununderstand self....money is serious bussiness!!!..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by idihcoben: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2015
I am Japan; I am Adulterous

Harito Koboyashi had assured me that someone would pick me up at the airport. I watched as a beautiful young woman wearing a ponytail alighted from the black sedan and walked over to me. I was among the latest arrivals to Japan, at Narita International Airport. My mission: to conclude a business deal with Harito, a tycoon based in the Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
My relationship with Harito started months ago on Facebook having discovered that our businesses complemented each other. A visit to Japan, we agreed, would give me a better understanding of the people and the culture.
“Are you Chidi?” the woman asked and I nodded. “I am Akiko, Harito’s wife.” She kept smiling as she led me to the waiting car.
“Where are we headed?” I asked. “Home,” she replied. “Harito is waiting.”
“But I should be going to the hotel, “I replied. Hotel Nikko Narita was just ten minutes away.
“Don’t worry. We will come back to your hotel.” We?
continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
tsdarkside:

in politics is money....move your ununderstand self....money is serious bussiness!!!..... angry angry angry angry

didn't understand you
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

if beardless wizkid come and bearded 2shotz come ,who u go follow go ??

None of the above
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
faith551:

Lol, so are u with the #beard party, or do u think I look better without it?
And as for the good boy stuff, u have no idea!! Am a bad bad boy grin Beamborla can attest to that

Lol I think u will look better with it... Hahaha I know ur type
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I think u will look better with it... Hahaha I know ur type

Lol, it's OK, hope u had a great day
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
faith551:

Lol, it's OK, hope u had a great day

I had the worst day, this catarrh wnt kill me... Hw abt u?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Stressful day, but ended all exciting. Sorry about the catarrh
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Stressful day, but ended all exciting. Sorry about the catarrh
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
faith551:

Stressful day, but ended all exciting.
Sorry about the catarrh

Tnk u....hmmm what made it exciting? Gist me what did u do? grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by cutieberie1(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
kinglekan:
No I didn't ooo. smiley
alright nyc

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
faith551:

Lol, so are u with the #beard party, or do u think I look better without it?
And as for the good boy stuff, u have no idea!! Am a bad bad boy grin Beamborla can attest to that
Lolz... this makes me what Your partner in crime
lipsrsealed hehehehe

Hope you two finally got a room cos I will be highly disappointed if you didn't. The chemistry should not go to waste wink
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:

lipsrsealed hehehehe

Hope you two finally got a room cos I will be highly disappointed if you didn't. The chemistry should not go to waste wink
I dey tell you.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:

lipsrsealed hehehehe

Lol, yeye geh
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Tnk u....hmmm what made it exciting? Gist me what did u do? grin

Contested for an office in my department and emerged successful
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
faith551:

Lol, yeye geh
Tell me what I don't know smiley wink
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by faith551(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Tell me what I don't know smiley wink
You already know everything grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
faith551:

You already know everything grin
oh...lala smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.