Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (14882 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
am not a fan to it.... if its okay and well trimmed then no pro,but generally am not a fan to it I even prefer you don't keep it...
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol you fat?

no but I think I should be slimmer

I have a slim frame
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

no but I think I should be slimmer

I have a slim frame
lol I like them panda- black or white… fat or slim you are beautifully designed :-)
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol I like them panda- black or white… fat or slim you are beautifully designed :-)

that's nice of you. thanks and so are you
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

that's nice of you. thanks and so are you
lol you dig whatsapp
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol you dig whatsapp

no only PM
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

no only PM
:-(
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Kessythegeek:
:-(

well

you can seek refuge in God and that tin of condensed milk

because truly those are the only things you need in this life...
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

well

you can seek refuge in God and that tin of condensed milk

because truly those are the only things you need in this life...
expensive humour….. what happened to courtesy
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Kessythegeek:
expensive humour….. what happened to courtesy

I didn't understand you
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Picture of your fat self or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gurgle:

is that the sweet one

I haven't had it for a long time

anyway I don't want to take milk again im getting fat
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Of course guys with beard re cute, guys without beard always look like babies, while some guys cnt take care of dere beard u can just peep and see Ibadan zoo underneath.
oh shut up please grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Well kept beards look good,but am not really crazy abt guyz with beards undecided,just look good cool
word smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Picture of your fat self or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no way

why would I do that to myself
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2015
I wanna see
Gurgle:

no way

why would I do that to myself
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 1:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I wanna see

I also want a lot of things but I don't have them
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah u look gud without beards but if u had beard u will av this ruggedly handsome look. Tho without d beard u look like those type of guys u take home to mummy(good boy look) grin
Come to papa
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2015
frankymiller:

Come to papa

does it mean you managed to break up with your girlfriend
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2015
You are annoying. Goodnight
Gurgle:

I also want a lot of things but I don't have them
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Keky(m): 1:46am On Jul 08, 2015
MizTyna:
Well,i like it,not unkempt ones oh. The roughness on the skin when ...........!
He goes down there, hahaha miztyna.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2015
remember007:
am not a fan to it.... if its okay and well trimmed then no pro,but generally am not a fan to it I even prefer you don't keep it...
Beards are cool my dear
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Gurgle(f): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are annoying. Goodnight

Night!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by ITSBREEZY(m): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2015
I THINK the beard thing is my perfect selling point grin grin
am lovin it grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2015
fabiano09:
Beards are cool my dear
read my submission honey
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by 400billionman: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2015
I used to keep beards before. And ladies went nuts. Coupled with big eye lashes.

Ok..
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2015
D
kinglekan:

Searched for you online and offline sef. Na wa 4 u ooooo smiley

did u search for her underline too,jobless folk
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by kinglekan: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
[s] Ddid u search for her underline too,jobless folk [/s]

Dyslexic _Imbecile undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by omotolly22(f): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
I love it when it is moderate and well kept
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by naijaboiy: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Beards are the new cool. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by linsa01(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Boys keep beards, men shave it off. look into the corporate world, they don't keep beards
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
oh shut up please grin

Lol u ain't the beard type of guy but the bring home to mummy type grin wink
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
prettyJoy22:
LMAO cheesy didn't know the one down below is also called beards
lol.. which one down below grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm so miserable / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.