Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70665 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by hassymo5(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2008
Propose marriage even you're not ready. and not any kind of marriage but church marriage.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by biggs(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
the best gift ladies appreciate is. SURPRISES. wat they dont xpect.

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by phizman(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
na money na, d answer nor hard.
without cash ur gifts are worthless.

buy her gold and take her to boutique for shopping and she wil appreciate it all.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by peejay(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
The greatest gifts you can give to a woman are:

the gift of missing you.
the gift of knowing wot it feels like kissing u.
the gift of bieng with u.
the gift of telling her how pretty she was last night and how lovely her hair do was.
the gift of taking her to ur buddyz and saying DATS MY GIRL!!
the gift of looking good all the time so dat she can listen to her girls say, ur man is elegant and charming!!
the gift of smelling a fregrance and remembering U.
the gift of sending her a message "I can't wait to sex u up on the new bed i just bought and the white linen covers u chose with the Baileys in the fridge"

it goes on and on and on,

mind u, this works for all types, u no wot i mean, heheheheheheheee.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
baby just give me your love and plenty bulala, I will be satisfied forever  kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by MrCrackles(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
chewing gum!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Morenike3(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
Something useful, something thoughtful, something creative, something long lasting
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by myrtle: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
g Ladies' can be difficult to decide on. By 'Young Ladies', I mean girls from about the ages of nine to eleven. Although I do not have children myself, most of my friends do have kids. Being the exemplary Auntie that I am, I try hard to find the 'perfect' gifts for those special occasions. At the ages of nine to eleven, girls are outgrowing dolls and other toys, and it is very difficult to keep track of the trends popular with girls of that age. This week, a certain singer is 'in'. Next week, he's 'out'. Everything is pink this month, next month it will be purple. Since this has always been so, and always will be, it is always a good idea to have a repertoire of 'classic' gifts in mind
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
yea. . . . . . . . .a gift that a lot of thought and effort was put into. . . . . . .a gift card doesn't count angry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Morenike3(f): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
TOYOSI20:

yea. . . . . . . . .a gift that a lot of thought and effort was put into. . . . . . .a gift card doesn't count angry
abi o. angry angry

Check my purse, na gift card full am.

I swweer, this ppl are not creative or thoughtful. Might was well buy me filler paper
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
Lol I hate gift cards, just give me the money instead! cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2008
ibkaye:

Lol I hate gift cards, just give me the money instead! cheesy

lol. . . . tongue

@ Morenike

Next time that happens . . . . . . . make sure u get the receipt. . . , tongue cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ngoblack(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2008
for me i think what a lady wants as a gift depends on what she likes individually one mans food is another mans poison. for me i like surprises in terms of buyin me what i least expected of which you are aware that i need it, taking me out is another and introducing me to his friends that willmake me feel important cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ngoblack(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2008
well for me it depends on the girl what she likes but for me i like surprises to do what i least expected
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Yolu: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2008
Get her perfume - any time she wears it she'll think of you - consciously or unconsciously wink

Just make sure it's something that's of a high enough calibre and not some diluted air-freshener nonsense.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Gabry(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2008
My bf bought me a towel and he sprayed his perfume on it and I really appreciate it. I dont know why ohhh. Whever I go, I go comot it
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by jadaus: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
bras and pants,surprised her with ALWAY PAL
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by abujabooks(f): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2008
All women are different.

Ask her to tell you 10 things she likes and focus on that.

Find out what her love language is!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by minute(f): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2008
A back massage and some home baked cookies would be the perfect gift for me.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Dminki: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2008
Muizzz, you're so cheap and shameless. N20 suya for ur girl? U sure say u no b bush okada man?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Dminki: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2008
Peejay, u'r d man. Do u knw marathon beans
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by allboyz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2008
Dminki:

Do u knw marathon beans
@Dminki : WETIN B THAT OOO??
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by yvy1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
why not? and more if he truly makes me happy and I can afford to at that time.  I have a track record of giving and recieving quality gifts including a car

You can get diamonds and pearls for as low as 20k, It is almost like buying a pair of true religion jeans or a thomas pink shirt
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by namun(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
money, money and more money
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by oyinsho(f): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2008
this is my ideal gift package;

communication, attention, confidence (i loathe inferiority complex) and maturity in handling situations, occasional material gifts (shouldnt be only on her baffday or Val's day), be protective (not possessive) of her, be the man in the relationship by acting it not saying it, let her look up to u so much so that u'll always be the first port of call in her life. trust me, she'll give u her all.

She's said it all. A gift encompassing everything, not just the material aspect,as you guys think!!! a good attitude, and a good heart.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Biioola(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2008
any girl that is more interested in money from guys is most likely using them as magas.a woman needs more of you than all the material things you have to offer.you wonder why the wives of rich men stoop so low and employ the services of their gardeners, gatemen, and drivers.

The best gift u can give a woman is more of your time,your sweet words of appreciation,your hugs,your hand squeeze,your winks, a little of material things and reduce your complaints.The reason why women look for rich guys is just to have a sense of security.try and see
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cheeze: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
for me i think gifts are one of the keys to a ladies heart.but on d kind of gift it depends on d lady herself,what she likes.which u can only know by studying her(how close u are to her).
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by icekwin: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
naija gurls put your hands up jawe.una too much. nwaiz moi finks ani naija gurl i mean original naiga babe wld want nufin xcept her boy friends love and safety buh i assure you that the i never chop gurls wl skin you alife. oh bou u go wan steal gif your g.f gan kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by sexyiyke(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
hi guys
      i think they appreciate kudi,i mean cash.foot their bills embarassedcolor=#990000][/color]*
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Elvischido(m): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2008
Nothing could be more appreciated than oneself that is if you understand what I mean.
A portrait (pencil or painting) of her picture would be the best gift you could give her.
I did this and even till today, I know it's her favourite gift ever given to her! And I bet she would be keeping it while life shall last! And guess what, any time she see it she will remember you, any time people admire it, she also remembers you! In my own case, I did the portrait my self! But if you can't draw, you can always pay an artist to do that for you and when that it done, give it to her on a NORMAL DAY and don't let her open it in your presence so she can have the time to admire it freely! That is very romantic!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 12, 2008
money money money
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tRoOE(f): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2008
[size=13pt]money money money
Luxury car(Bentley)
Diamonds
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.