Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? (3726 Views)

How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by Iranoladun(f): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
Age is not the only consideration for getting marry;mental& financial maturity (has learn a trade,has a business or earn a diploma/degree) are also very important. This days in Nigeria no man would want to marry any lady who do not possess the last 2 qualities but is only 25years or less.
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by charles316: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
czarskit,i hv a job 4 u-driver
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by sistajay(f): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
Single life dey sweet oh, why rush into marriage. Wen you enjoy finish as a single and you don old, plenty toy boys dey der for the taken, haba!!
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by jacktweed(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2009
Its their punishment for all the bad things they have done to men in the past and i hope they grow old, single, lonely, depressed, demoralized and die cancer stricken. . .(All of them above 25 and single!) angry

All their unecessary forming and snobbishness should come back and hunt them till eternity. No wonder you see them in churches doing night virgil searching for a Mr Right after they have turned away potential good responsible men during their youthful bliss!

Agbaya's!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by sistajay(f): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ Jack tweed

E bi like say you don taste sour puss!!! you see wetin woman don turn you into, you dey very bitter. Oya make you look on the bright side at the end of the day you go still end up with a woman, unless you be. . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by jacktweed(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
sista-jay:

@ Jack tweed

E bi like say you don taste sour puss!!! you see wetin woman don turn you into, you dey very bitter. Oya make you look on the bright side at the end of the day you go still end up with a woman, unless you be. . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed

Of course the bright side is that i will never marry an old agbaya. grin I dont need those senile, old lonely, depressed cows above 25 as wives. I deal only in sweet 18-24. Even if i get married at the age of 59, i will not marry an expired old tired assed lonely single 25 above nightmare calling herself a babe when she is more of an aged female billy goat looking for anybody to just give her a ring!

Like i said earlier, they should all die of cancer and leave the world for younger, cuter and less egoistic chicks for men to marry!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
Who What raised you?

Geez you're nasty.
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by sistajay(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ Jack d lad aka jack tweed

Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more with your insensitive words bout the older women. Since you be atheist, may the devil do a bum job on you without the use of a lubricant.
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by tubabie(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
jack tweed:

Its their punishment for all the bad things they have done to men in the past and i hope they grow old, single, lonely, depressed, demoralized and die cancer stricken. . .(All of them above 25 and single!) angry

All their unecessary forming and snobbishness should come back and hunt them till eternity. No wonder you see them in churches doing night virgil searching for a Mr Right after they have turned away potential good responsible men during their youthful bliss!

Agbaya's!

What a jerk!! angry
You need help,  posting gibberish up and down like a depraved bunny angry
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by cold(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
What has age got to do wit anything?Michelle Obama got married in her thirties and the rest is now history.Young man,u need a brain check.
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by ladybam(f): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster
dont u have somtin better to do!
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by 1234onyekwe: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
ladybam:
@poster
dont u have somtin better to do!
u that have better things to do what are u doing on his thread. As they always say the truth is always bitter.
Re: Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? by Beosten(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
tope2000:

I guess very soon, i shud also be shaking in my bootz shocked tongue

Going by your signature, I hope you didn't lose a man to death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? / Pick Only One (pictures) Just One, Your Most Preferred / I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.