Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82450 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by kossyablaze(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

Hmmmm....kosisochukwu!!!!...hmmm
lol what?kedu ihe m mere?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nickymezor(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm, jst passing by
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Tosyne2much You really kill dis one grin.

Rotflgrin grin well said my guy.

*Still laughing*
U like the thread Because say u still be virgin abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by kally01(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Shout out to all virgins grin[i][/i]
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Virginity is not a big issue for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
No 9 got me laffin out loud grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by greggng: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.

You really enjoyed it? I did a good job huh? Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by sonofananimalz: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
THEY BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS angry

AND THEM SMELL LIKE BOXERS undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

Cos you classy Miss
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by darlenese(f): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Proud to be one ,

But I lost it in labour room : grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by haftob(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
still a virgin and aiint begging u to believe grin
I'm proud of u!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ekwetaghi m!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Eden007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:

let me tell you the changes you experienced. You increased your make up, you hardly went with just your natural hair and you got more comfortable exposing your body parts.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Tomjazzy2: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
why u dey vex? U see ur life? Tosyne2much come see example
grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
So So So Untrue...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Edunwa302(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
Op I official recognize No 9 hahaha
Nice writeup
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Like the boss would say, when they move this to HQ, let me know...cool

Nice one..wink

Most of them become shameless:

Yes, this indeed very true. They are ready to fight you for whatever reason and they dont really care about the location. If its bout stripping someone naked, na there church go close.

Most become opportunists:

It really depends on how their virginity was lost though. Those who may have lost their virginity due to rape may have been used to sleeping around and the very moment you have a guy you dont satisfy, they will jump in.

Some exhibit traits of prostitutes:

Lets not lie but its actually true. Going down history lane of the non-virgins, some become very aggressive and even steal valuables the very second they have the chance.

Abit on the negative side but all are true...

Dont quote me angry

Hahaha cheesy

Baba abeg easy oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Edunwa302:
Op I official recognize No 9 hahaha Nice writeup
Ehn ehn cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by topsco(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Based Op experience directly or not. But not all are true.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Baba abeg easy oooo cheesy

Hehehe....Yessir grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by eme40rald(f): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
So summarily OP,are u trying to say that Non virgins are Ill mannered while virgins aren't? And once the mannered virgins lose their virginity they become ill mannered too.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ezanafe(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
How does this affect the price of garri in the market.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MythAngel: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I totally agree with the Picking up Quarrel at the mention of 'Virginity'.
They are the ones always Advocating For 'Testing before Marriage' And they Would taste About 20 before marriage undecided.

Anyway, Who Virginity Don help

E don help me
1 self respect
2 avoid risk of sexually transmitted disease
3 I am able to focus on pleasing God
4 I do not suffer from any guilty conscience
5 No one had taken me dignity
6 It made me have good motives towards the opposite sex
7 and I don't suffer from all the ills mentioned above.

7 is a complete number , meaning I have benefited in a good and complete way for staying away from premarital sex cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Seunpaul01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very true.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I am wink
Are you still in China?
your comment didn't even make sense
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by drey076(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
grin
cheesy
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
eme40rald:
So summarily OP,are u trying to say that Non virgins are Ill mannered while virgins aren't? And once the mannered virgins lose their virginity they become ill mannered too.
I never implied that
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by emmylight4u: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ohkkk now I now the difference between them!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by nathaniel98(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
nawa o..most gals don't even behave dat way sha
how do dey behave?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
professor of womanology cheesy
oga tosyne2much, I greet u sir
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by 12345DKO(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.