Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38692 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by rifasenate11(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sex is not always what one needs to get that job, I am particularly interested in knowing exactly what you have that will make you qualified for the job in question. . So many people in Nigeria here just jump into any job they see because they need a job. At the end, the same job wouldn't give them what exactly they are looking for. There's no amount of sex that you give just to maintain that position that will ever be able to give you a satisfaction that yoy actually deserve the job , if not another tight girl will come and give ur boss the same thing that you ve given to him nd she will be occupying that your position in the next few hours . So be wise.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by xclusive43(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.
grin grin
Are you that desperate?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Factism(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Captainswag225(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
thats nothing new, even white ladies do that so its allowed jux dont get s.t.i afterwards.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by freddie2014: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai!!

Ok ooo! with all these said. i dey find Front Desk, office in Ikeja Gra....Also watch the video well and your answer matter ooo!

....If it is once....as long as i will get the job.....and if he is cute! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Factism(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:

Ashawooo kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by bastien: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Unilag girls na ashawo dem be lol
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Because of a _Fucking job. I'd die first.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by danduchi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will do it even without no job offer
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by jarmy: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
why sleep with your boss? he may be your inlaw tomorrow. more over you can not truly satisfy or sexual needs. only the spirit of God can truly satisfy a man.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by paulo220(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by eromspete(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pastor by profession... Lord have mercy LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Swagk101(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
If there's one thing I learned in this life it's that morality is just a secondary principle human beings use for show.. Don't let anyone tell you that you must die by any law. All laws are inherently arbitrary.

When a human being sees that he/she must cross certain boundaries for survival they will.

The major question is not what your moral compass says but how much you value what you will gain

In short, everyone has a price. Everyone.

The OP asked a simple question, why the epistle na? U for go write article 4 PUNCH na tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Swagk101(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
danduchi:
I will do it even without no job offer
My nigga!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...
4 guys, job or not, its an incentive. Free sex. But 4 ladies, d eyes on d prize. From what I no, d man wouldn't let d lady go. He will turn her into his sex slave. Might end up dumping her when he's tired. all 4 nothing
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by uchwar1: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will have sex with my boss over and over again even without the job. Nothing lost
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by preetyb(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't even do it to keep my job let alone having sex with someone to get a job when I don't even knw if the job is a sure one

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Jayjay0(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Equiano:
I rather sell gala on d streets than sex for a job. Am not that deluded
Amen!!!
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by solotripz: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Find the right answer here when you sign up http://news-range.com/p1279 or http://surveymajor.com/?ref=1157024 and dont forget to thank me later
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:

I trust you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by memozium(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion

It is unfair to encourage people to do such... If it was your daughter will you allow her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Here they are... sex has been mentioned... Nigerians will converge.... but if na anything SEO, web design, IT related... u will not see them

You're too funny!

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
saasala:
I will fvck the hell outa her, whether I get the job afterwards or not is non of my business...The last time I checked, I am a man, and a man would sleep with a woman whether job dey abi e no dey

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by efonat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=40pt]u have ur way with ur boss u will get double package. The job and HIV package cos u re not the only one he/she has been sleeping with for a job offer.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:

We all know the society is skewed in favour of the men when it comes to issues like this. A man sleeping with his boss is patted on the back and regarded as "THE MAN" by his mates while a woman doing likewise is seen as a shameless and lazy prostitute.
She might not lose anything physically but she gets to be another notch on the bedpost of a randy boss. Her reputation is gone and whatever she achieves in that job is seen as the boss' work.

But can a man who gets to work, sleep with his boss and also get his salary all the same time become frustrated? Many men (not all) would jump at such an opportunity. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by manee2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.
_ sounds gay in another mode of understnding
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by noblegrex: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Let Any1 do that n become misrable n frustated in his or her life time. At first,u might enjoy it bt at d end you'll have yoursef to blame. Out of all d whole parable I still love n believe in NOT ALL THAT GLITERRS IS GOLD

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is a big NO for me. If men of today were in the shoes of Joseph in the bible, they would have bleeped potifer's wife. What a shameless generation!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion
hope ur wife sleep with her boss to get a job..

Good dy bro "grin"

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeaks:

We all know the society is skewed in favour of the men when it comes to issues like this. A man sleeping with his boss is patted on the back and regarded as "THE MAN" by his mates while a woman doing likewise is seen as a shameless and lazy prostitute.
She might not lose anything physically but she gets to be another notch on the bedpost of a randy boss. Her reputation is gone and whatever she achieves in that job is seen as the boss' work.

But can a man who gets to work, sleep with his boss and also get his salary all the same time become frustrated? Many men (not all) would jump at such an opportunity. grin
You're right.. That's the kinda society we live in.. Women are being marginalised. . It's well, make una continue sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.