Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38693 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by eagleccentric(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
A friend of mine did it.
Unfortunately for him, it was a nymphomaniac sugar mummy. She would demand it anywhere and everywhere.
Nobody told him to run for his life.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Cynosure04: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
saasala:
I will fvck the hell outa her, whether I get the job afterwards or not is non of my business...The last time I checked, I am a man, and a man would sleep with a woman whether job dey abi e no dey
. Baddest guyg
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Igowhotu: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigeria men with sex....may God forgive u guys, that is how some of u will Bleep in HIV AIDs because u don't want to see and leave any thing under there, just recently ashawo quaters closed becos of ebola lol, God is watching u all and he knows how to treat all of ur cases...let me tell u, if you sex to get any job also get ready to sex him/her every month end to get paid, soon ur sperm will dry off...nonsense.... So what if the boss is a Gay? u will give him ur ass to Bleep right?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by nwadiuko1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok and I do it with my gurl when she doesn't give me any money?...... At a time eh everybody has a price
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by eagleccentric(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Akinz0126:
As for me been a guy No matter the benefit attached to it I'll never do it.What most people fail to understand is that Beneath the Red carpet you seeing Lieing a Big Pit.Do it and go to hell

Best answer yet!!!
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by moshould(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
As a man, i'll be happy to do it as much as she. Needed it, ladies are always d victim, cos d male boss will always want to do more, dats d problem..
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by purpledandelion: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wetin do her hands? She wan fly?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by ebuskalabe(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
nd we sai hell yeah fuckin right(HYFR) 2 dat boss.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
adedayourt:

a powerful tool in the hands of d devil
lol @ your signature.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
what if he is playing for team "Bender"?you go wait?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Kingbilo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Are you a philosopher? Whatever it is you are, you're damn good!

Come to think of it, it's quite an indecent thing to do. But the fear of unemployment on the other hand no be joke o. As far as I'm concerned, morality wouldn't pay anyone's bill. Curse me all you like, it's my layman's view o!

I couldn't av agreed more with the assertions above. wink

Lol. Thanks cheesy
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Vision4God:
Lord have mercy on ds generation.

Abeg stop d holier than thou attitude jare am so sure u wud be the first to jump at such offer,no com dey form saint here jare undecided
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
laraxxx:
OMG - these answers are crazy... I mean - does anyone in this video actually say "No" shocked shocked shocked

“If God says I should, I would!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsKibvi6XM

Nigerians must be really desperate to get a job out there... but if this is the case, then it raises a serious question about getting a job in Nigeria - should you sleep with the boss to get one?!

The coy involved had bera be chevron,shell and likes in such category if not its a no no
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
trapQ:
I'm even surprised that most of the people who concur to this are the men. and when their wives do it, they send them packing..

FVCKING HYPOCRITES. double standards is the problem with Africa.

That is to tell you that most men of today all they value is sex which is not suppose to be so. My grandma that brought me up told me that there are two things that kill a man faster than bullets, these things are great love for money and sex. They are both very sweet but one needs to control his appetite.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why the insult? undecided undecided
trapQ:
this is exactly what BILL GATES ex girlfriend said when he was jobless in school.

guess who is regretting now

FOOL!.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by tunergy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
If she is ready to play Ball, Then am Good to gooooooooo
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You're right.. That's the kinda society we live in.. Women are being marginalised. . It's well, make una continue sad
And who told ya Men re not Marginalised also? We both suffer DOUBLE Standard
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by hollypagan: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
those who want it supposed ur infected with HIV?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by spencekat(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
shocked
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by jackpot(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.
I would have thumbed you up, till I saw your signature. . .
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by jackpot(f): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
If there's one thing I learned in this life it's that morality is just a secondary principle human beings use for show.. Don't let anyone tell you that you must die by any law. All laws are arbitrary.

When a human being sees that he/she must cross certain boundaries for survival they will.

The major question is not what your moral compass says but how much you value what you will gain.. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER SURVIVAL OR NEEDS

In short, everyone has a price. Everyone.

I concur.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Adortem: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not until I saw the film One Careless Night by Mount Zion Film Ministries,a lot of "things" are transferred through sex. NO I wouldn't do it,its a deep well,when you are in it,to come out alive would be difficult. Please ask those who did it.Remember the law of karma...Don't always think in the now but think of the future...
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by smasher1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jeromejnr:
The whole world has gone nuts undecided

The responses here shows this. Nobody cares. it's a shame.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Vision4God: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Abeg stop d holier than thou attitude jare am so sure u wud be the first to jump at such offer,no com dey form saint here jare undecided

Jesus is lord
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Igowhotu: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Join the Africa Dating Bbm Channel, it full of fun http://pin.bbm.com/C0015C972
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by pharoahs(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
milychocs:

Are you not mixing cases up? sad
I assume the OP is, would you sleep with a person to get/secure a job?
That is quite different fron keeping a relationship witha boss....for me, the latter implies the already has the job...and fell for the boss for whatever reason
And it makes sense that a breakup there would be messy....not rocket science at all

Young lady, maybe u r not aware of the consequences of sleeping with ur boss to be ....let me explain, if you do it to get the job, then you must do it to keep the job.....love or no love....and as a guy, when he gets tired of what u av to offer, if u like bring in 1b every month in revenue, u wud be considered not good enough, trust me dear....I av seen it happen first hand, not once, not twice.....if u want to know d definition of frustration......
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by baronchuks(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
eagleccentric:
A friend of mine did it.
Unfortunately for him, it was a nymphomaniac sugar mummy. She would demand it anywhere and everywhere.
Nobody told him to run for his life.
I won't get tired of the kpekus...I will b knacking it hard as long as the cash keeps drilling. .that your friend was a big fool
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by madri4u: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Joblessness in nigeria.Lord Jesus save us from bad evil leaders and man know man connection
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...
Blackmail anybody? GitChur head in d game girl
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by inkreezz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
yes yes and yes. sha na f*ck da want i go gv dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.