Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38690 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Screwing d director to get a job is not d problem, but will u be able to screw him any day he needs u during his leisure hour? because once u Bleep ur director or boss n get d job, u will continue to Bleep him until u leave dat company and if u decline, ur fired... So if its only to straff him and get d job and everytin ends there, then it won't be a problem.

Jacksparrow0712:
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by amacastel: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes
I mean yes ooooo
Like seriously yessssssssssooooooooooo
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by egobetatoday: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
I'm even surprised that most of the people who concur to this are the men. and when their wives do it, they send them packing..

FVCKING HYPOCRITES. double standards is the problem with Africa.

TRAPQ ...hmnnn i was surprised 2. infact i was reading with my mouth open. to think that these same guys complain on how 'hoes' arent loyal, how ladies leave them to marry or date richer guys, how ladies are gold diggers?...hmnnn. pls who knows how deep the mind of a guy is? the question is will they still marry a lady who they know got her job, promotions and who will still use that method to get other things in the future, even when married?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by egobetatoday: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Abeg stop d holier than thou attitude jare am so sure u wud be the first to jump at such offer,no com dey form saint here jare undecided

are u really born again?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by egobetatoday: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
9jatatafo:

That is to tell you that most men of today all they value is sex which is not suppose to be so. My grandma that brought me up told me that there are two things that kill a man faster than bullets, these things are great love for money and sex. They are both very sweet but one needs to control his appetite.

your grandma brought u up well. God bless her.

the moral decadence in the world now is so alarming. may God help people who know the right thing and are willing to do it.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by egobetatoday: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
pharoahs:

Young lady, maybe u r not aware of the consequences of sleeping with ur boss to be ....let me explain, if you do it to get the job, then you must do it to keep the job.....love or no love....and as a guy, when he gets tired of what u av to offer, if u like bring in 1b every month in revenue, u wud be considered not good enough, trust me dear....I av seen it happen first hand, not once, not twice.....if u want to know d definition of frustration......

oga..pls dont waste ur time telling them the consequences of indulging in such. most of these ladies who said they can have been doing it n will continue to. may God save the youth
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
egobetatoday:

your grandma brought u up well. God bless her.

the moral decadence in the world now is so alarming. may God help people who know the right thing and are willing to do it.

Thanks and I will forever be grateful tl my grandma.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by DIMZAL(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
sage2:

You response is lacking in logic because it does not take into cognizance the possibility of your boss being a female.

I am referring to a female Boss. Gay? Know nothing about them. Irritating.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by DIMZAL(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
sage2:

You response is lacking in logic because it does not take into cognizance the possibility of your boss being a female.

I am referring to a female Boss? Gay? Know nothing about them. Irritating.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by DIMZAL(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...

What applies to you does not necessarily apply to everyone else. I guess its a choice. ShHhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by favourmic(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...

Wow like your thinking not like other girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.