Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38694 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by per1: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Believer wouldn't have sex for job but if u have sex while not married,u have a choice of having sex with ur boss, but for believer No.
The life of a man those not consist of the riches he posses
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by ideatoprince18(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
davidayn:
As a man I will do it happily
....even to a gay boss?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
and if dat once gets u pregnant what will u do? or ur boss enjoyed u so much that he turned d f*cking into a regular affair... he may even recommend u to his friends and will keep f*cking and recommending u.

That was not the question ....you are changing the OP
Jeez
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
pharoahs:

just this month a colleague of mine had to resign her job after the relationship she was keeping with the Boss went sour. Frustration almost killed her. Sleeping with the Boss in almost 99.9% of all the time gets you fired or frustrated to resign after a while.

Are you not mixing cases up? sad
I assume the OP is, would you sleep with a person to get/secure a job?
That is quite different from keeping a relationship witha boss....for me, the latter implies they already have the job...and fell for the boss for whatever reason
And it makes sense that a breakup there would be messy....not rocket science at all
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by trapQ: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
this is exactly what BILL GATES ex girlfriend said when he was jobless in school.

guess who is regretting now

FOOL!.
Jacksparrow0712:
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by per1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
We don't believe in mere things
We are believers because our HELP comes from the Lord.
Not from my boss

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by olareed(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
laraxxx:
OMG - these answers are crazy... I mean - does anyone in this video actually say "No" shocked shocked shocked

“If God says I should, I would!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsKibvi6XM

Nigerians must be really desperate to get a job out there... but if this is the case, then it raises a serious question about getting a job in Nigeria - should you sleep with the boss to get one?!
here is my humble nugget...the fact that u bleep ur gf/bf gives u a leeway to do to others who ain't ur relations(I bet just about every one understands that because these hoes and SOBs ain't loyal)...so no forming when it comes to doing to the boss too...in fact some would fake modesty/fidelity as though they are virgins/loyal and little did they knw they are only fooling themselves and consequently compromising the job offer....but for the truly loyal/holy ones, I would advise u seek another offer and not compromise ur faith/relationship...
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by donholy28(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
milychocs:

That was not the question ....you are changing the OP ... Jeez
am going into the future consequences
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
beyoncausme, talking about your signature, why would i buy your mtn data of 2GB for 2200 when there is mtn 'better me bundle' of 2015MB for N2015?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by stonecoldcafe: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.

You are a bad girl.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by trapQ: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
and because they do it makes it automatically good, yh?
Captainswag225:
thats nothing new, even white ladies do that so its allowed jux dont get s.t.i afterwards.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Captainswag225(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
trapQ:
and because they do it makes it automatically good, yh?
whether its gud or not, u and i cant stop it.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by trapQ: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
thirded wink
paulo220:
seconded
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Any organisation with such persons at the helm of affairs is not worth my service. i know what i carry.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by trapQ: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
and vice versa. or you think female bosses don't take advantage of the males and turn them into errand boys or sex machines think again
lexy2014:
4 guys, job or not, its an incentive. Free sex. But 4 ladies, d eyes on d prize. From what I no, d man wouldn't let d lady go. He will turn her into his sex slave. Might end up dumping her when he's tired. all 4 nothing
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.

Your gay boss too?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Tohpeh(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
o boi see traffic on this thread

cos of mere sex related talk undecided

but if na Godly matter, people no go show

SMH

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by hedonistic: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
The only woman that wouldn't do this is a highly principled woman that has other options. In addition to being highly principled (and in a committed long-term relationship like marriage), she already have a job, can get another job whenever, already has another source of decent income, cones from a financially comfortable background, has solid financial helpers already, etc.

Other than these, most women will. When frustration and reality bites, you will run to that boss and suck his dick. After all, your boyfriend and church members would not know.

Morality is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by trapQ: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm even surprised that most of the people who concur to this are the men. and when their wives do it, they send them packing..

FVCKING HYPOCRITES. double standards is the problem with Africa.
9jatatafo:
It is a big NO for me. If men of today were in the shoes of Joseph in the bible, they would have bleeped potifer's wife. What a shameless generation!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by PecE2Make: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who is a virgin here if I may ask? pretenders does the worse

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
What if sex is given to secure a job and your boss feels you're the best he has ever tasted and decides to make it part of your job? If you give sex to get a job you'll keep giving sex to keep the job. LOBATAN
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by free2ryhme: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Here they are... sex has been mentioned... Nigerians will converge.... but if na anything SEO, web design, IT related... u will not see them

Bros no be their fault

They can't give what they dont have
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
trapQ:
and vice versa. or you think female bosses don't take advantage of the males and turn them into errand boys or sex machines think again
like I said d guys don't mind d free sex part job or no job. Do u think a job seeking lady sees sex as free and as an incentive?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Blumsville(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.
Hmmmmmmmm babes

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Newabuja: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Remember that whatever you get by sex, will continue by sex and will definitely discontinue, end up, stop or close down if the servicing by Sex is no longer there so be warned
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Blumsville(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Here they are... sex has been mentioned... Nigerians will converge.... but if na anything SEO, web design, IT related... u will not see them
Hahahahahahahahahaha tru talk man
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Evathyst(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
If there's one thing I learned in this life it's that morality is just a secondary principle human beings use for show.. Don't let anyone tell you that you must die by any law. All laws are arbitrary.

When a human being sees that he/she must cross certain boundaries for survival they will.

The major question is not what your moral compass says but how much you value what you will gain.. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER SURVIVAL OR NEEDS

In short, everyone has a price. Everyone.

Dude! Are you a philosopher? Whatever it is you are, you're damn good!

Come to think of it, it's quite an indecent thing to do. But the fear of unemployment on the other hand no be joke o. As far as I'm concerned, morality wouldn't pay anyone's bill. Curse me all you like, it's my layman's view o!

I couldn't av agreed more with the assertions above. wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Evathyst(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
trapQ:
thirded wink
Fourthed!
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by free2ryhme: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why should my daughter have a BF who can't help her?

Comments like these make this world sick

Is it becos of her boyfriend your daughter exists in the first place, haba?

Reverse the role and think about it
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by ugogermany: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nothing good comes from the land of naija, everyday killings and socking the blood of the innocent one.
biafra must come!
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Skain(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
I go sure oil her engine but I hope my salary go dey complete afterwards sha...
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by sage2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.

You response is lacking in logic because it does not take into cognizance the possibility of your boss being a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.