Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38691 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by iPopAlomo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
If there's one thing I learned in this life it's that morality is just a secondary principle human beings use for show.. Don't let anyone tell you that you must die by any law. All laws are arbitrary.

When a human being sees that he/she must cross certain boundaries for survival they will.

The major question is not what your moral compass says but how much you value what you will gain.. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER SURVIVAL OR NEEDS

In short, everyone has a price. Everyone.

You've said it all...
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by thelish(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.
come on, u just made crack my ribs. ur funny gurl

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by fanex: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
homosexual... grin
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by M4gunners: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
See question.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
How much is d job worth? Would u continue to sleep ur way to d top , one thing I know is dis, all good and perfect gift comes from above, which is God's gift, will u sleep nd continue to sleep until u finally get AIDS, the incurable nd sleep finally to hell, God dis isn't d portion of ur people, pls grant good nd befitting jobs to d jobless, amen

5 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by damilareoye: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Atlantian: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some of us will even sleep with the boss even without a promise of the job, sex itself is a trophy.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by obstead200(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=15pt]i really dont care what the guys in nairaland have to say.
men are not the focus of this discussion because, to most men, knacking any pu.s.sy at all is a priviledge.
the Job will only be and added incentive.

I am only interested in the comments from ladies
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by beyoncausme: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
that one is normal nau...

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
Are You sure that there will be "NO LOSS"?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by canalily(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
all the ladies will say no...but #inthefulnessoftime...dem go do am
my question then is why do ladies say yes when they mean no and no when they mean yes?undecided
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by JustCare: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hehehehe. Don't judge by our students ooo. They're just mad
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Velocitron:

You're too funny!

Now that dp is what i call funny.... u must be a very cheerful girl
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by pharoahs(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...

just this month a colleague of mine had to resign her job after the relationship she was keeping with the Boss went sour. Frustration almost killed her. Sleeping with the Boss in almost 99.9% of all the time gets you fired or frustrated to resign after a while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You're right.. That's the kinda society we live in.. Women are being marginalised. . It's well, make una continue sad

The feminists are already balancing the equation though. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Akinz0126(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
As for me been a guy No matter the benefit attached to it I'll never do it.What most people fail to understand is that Beneath the Red carpet you seeing Lieing a Big Pit.Do it and go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
kilode100:
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.

Ah! Kilode?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Here they are... sex has been mentioned... Nigerians will converge.... but if na anything SEO, web design, IT related... u will not see them

Because sexual energy is the greatest form of energy in man...even greater than love energy.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
laraxxx:
OMG - these answers are crazy... I mean - does anyone in this video actually say "No" shocked shocked shocked

“If God says I should, I would!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsKibvi6XM

Nigerians must be really desperate to get a job out there... but if this is the case, then it raises a serious question about getting a job in Nigeria - should you sleep with the boss to get one?!

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
all the ladies will say no...but #inthefulnessoftime...dem go do am

I would
I guess...shrugs
I cannot imagine the pains the unemployed go thru
....having to ask people for money
....and having threads opened by PHD holders in the US for them.......complaining about the hole the poor is digging in their pockets lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Duletion(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
You would do it There's no problem but you are not going to enjoy your time on that job. Sooner or later frustration will push you out that's if you don't get sacked

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
pharoahs:

just this month a colleague of mine had to resign her job after the relationship she was keeping with the Boss went sour. Frustration almost killed her. Sleeping with the Boss in almost 99.9% of all the time gets you fired or frustrated to resign after a while.
Yeah, not surprised. . That's where actions like that lead to...

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by wordbank(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
heavy temptation.

with God on my side and weed on my lips, I will gladly say yes.
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by donholy28(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
milychocs:

I would
I guess...shrugs
I cannot imagine the pains the unemployed go thru
....having to ask people for money
....and having threads opened by PHD holders in the US for them.......complaining about the hole the poor is digging in their pockets lipsrsealed

and if dat once gets u pregnant what will u do? or ur boss enjoyed u so much that he turned d f*cking into a regular affair... he may even recommend u to his friends and will keep f*cking and recommending u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Akinz0126(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
As for me been a guy No matter the benefit attached to it I'll never do it.What most guys and galz fails to realized is that beneath every decorated Red carpet liez a dip Pit.Try it and you'll regret it for the rest of ya lyf
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by ajufinz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
In reality, this offer is from :
A Male Boss to a female job seeker or
A Male Boss to a male job seeker.
And a low percentage chance to get
A female Boss to a male/female job seeker

Those who got theirs though this are in a better opposition to help us do a costs benefits analysis.

grin grin angry
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by amaben2020(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
amma bleep her for free sef
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
What you mean mate?
danbrowndmf:
hope ur wish sleep with her boss to get a job..

Good dy bro "grin"
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by repogirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
kamez:
as a guy ,of course I will. but under these conditions.

1, its got to be a really high paying job

2. the lady in question must be single.

haaa I will nack the kpekus without mercy.

just call it an added incentive attached to the job

Cray!! grin
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why should my daughter have a BF who can't help her?
memozium:

It is unfair to encourage people to do such... If it was your daughter will you allow her?
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by ideatoprince18(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
........even if it is a gay boss
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shoro niyen? undecided
steppin:

Olosho in the wrong gender!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.