Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko (851 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko by ElizabethAluko(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello to all my single ladies in the house, today am speaking on how Ladies can take charge of their relationship and get your partner to commit officially earlier than his initial plan. Lol, it's a bit tricky but it worked for me.

If you are in a serious relationship or he as even engaged you, but 2-3years going he is still telling you don't worry. Well you should be worried because guys are like toddlers, they can easily change their mind and direction. Ladies, if you expect your boyfriend to use his own free will to come ask your hand in marriage then you are in for a very long ride...men are never ready and they dread making the commitment official. That is not to say they don't really love you or want to you as their life partner.

When I started dating my husband then in 2010, it was like a Nollywood movie because I plotted every move and milestone in our relationship. When we initially started dating, he wanted to friend-zone me. Can you imagine?
After going to his house to cook and clean, talk on the phone till late night and do the adult thingz, only for him to refer to me as a friend when he had to introduce me to his friend. Huh? Who is your friend? Friends from where to where? ...continue http://elizabethaluko..com
Re: A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko by tommyboi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko by Olami90: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Waste of time!!!
Wen d fin bite u wella, u go copy am com paste for here.
Re: A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* SUPER POWER BITTERS FOR MEN
(For Healthy Sexual Performances, QUICK EJACULATION e.t.c)

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER
(For Low and Watery Sperm Count)

* ASHEITU ENERGY VITALITY
(ManPower, Cures WEAK ERECTION, WAIST PAIN, General Weakness Etc)

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES
(It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL CURE FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
(It Cures High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Stroke,Heart Problem etc)

* SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES (S.T.D) HERBAL CURE
(It Cures Gonorrhoea, Staph, Syphilis and White etc)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR RHEUMATISM
(It cures Rheumatism,Waist pain, Bones problem, ETC)

* HERBAL FIBROID SOLUTION
(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ADAMS TYPHOID AND MALARIA CURE
(Total Cure for TYPHOID and PARATYPHOID FEVERS)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS
(Cures Various Diseases and For Blood Purification)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR EYESIGHT

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

FOR MORE DETAILS: Call/Whatsapp: 08072787798

#TESDI, Committed to care for your health
Re: A Lady Who Knows What She Wants - Honestly Speaking By Elizabeth Aluko by GuiltySpark343(m): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Question: Come In And Answer / 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... / Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.