Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96896 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol even after readin dis, dey will still fall victim to d prank

No we won't
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
anonimi:

Bro, you for upgrade your pinshure na ...............that flap flip phone na natiquity oh cheesy

Hahahahaha. Make I go steal? Na 3310 cheesy

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by samadexy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Visa? shocked [/size] to which country na?
I hope say no be LIBERIA, ZIMBABWE OR GREECE...IF NA GHANA E STILL BETTER OH grin

nikkiking:
guy i suffer from one babe hand ehn before she give me visa na only God knw d rest.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

No we won't

U will o. If na lie make sun shine tomoro grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
samadexy:
[size=18pt]Visa? shocked [/size] to which country na?
I hope say no be LIBERIA, ZIMBABWE OR GREECE...IF NA GHANA E STILL BETTER OH grin

To her London.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Emiloju123: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok I'm waiting for PMB to decide before comment
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
grin grin

U are now FTC, are u nw happy?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Princephelar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Funny... Bt not all of em like money to dt level sha...

In other news,
Pls My peeps anticipate "THE INTERVIEW" my audio comic skik dropping soonest... 90% loading
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

No we won't
u aint a snob, are u?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
What's my business with a guy's money, when I can work to make my own money.

Not all girls love money, the way you guys describe it. undecided

Hian!!! angry
BLOODY LIAR angry

YOU NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:

BLOODY LIAR angry

The fact that you've met the wrong ones, doesnt mean you should generalize.

Anyways, I dont need to convince. But dont call me a liar next time. angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by dammykrane(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
wen she confirm say na lie,yu go sweat insyd A:C

2 Likes

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:

BLOODY LIAR angry

Jesus... shocked bros that's too harsh na, worst than animals? E no bad reach like that na
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

If u tell cow thief to assist you to catch fowl he go say plsssss ohhhh the fowl will bit me.

How does this correlate with what I said? undecided
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
harry509:
gud 4 her.

I swear. Useless money mongers. Serves her right
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry
JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW NAIJA WOMEN DON USELESS FINISH.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
I HAVE SWEAR NEVER TO DATE ANY OF THEM, THANK GOD I AM ROCKING MY RUSSIAN BABE, ALWAYS DO LOVE HER TO THE CORE

Bros wetin dem do u wey u dey vex like this?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

How does this correlate with what I said? undecided

U will understand when you need money badly
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by cyprus000: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bonapart:
Only for Money hungry girls Not for hard working ones
[size=13pt] Story for the gods [/size]
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by cyprus000: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bonapart:
Only for Money hungry girls Not for hard working ones
[size=13pt] Story for the gods [/size]
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by iamskatertola(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nw dat it has gotten to frontpage, wat shaa we do
carzola:
wish kin mumu u be? you post topic still comment first , for that, this post would not reach front page..
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by harry509: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

I swear. Useless money mongers. Serves her right
I don't kw y sum girls Rr so daft and av fish brain.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

U will understand when you need money badly

I've been in cases when I needed money badly, and I dint depend on you guys. So what are you saying?

Abeg, just know that, not all girls will depend on a guy's money.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

The fact that you've met the wrong ones, doesnt mean you should generalize.
angry

Very true. I ve been lucky to be honest
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by cyprus000: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
softysparky:
It won't work on me!

[size=13pt]
We have heard that line lack forever.
Give us something fresh and convining,cos what you just spew is "story for the gods"

No that I care tho,anybody can claim anything.
[/size]
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

Very true. I ve been lucky to be honest

God Bless you my Brother! cool Forever you'll be lucky
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Not all girls but most girls
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by lifezone247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol even after readin dis, dey will still fall victim to d prank
I'm telling you bro
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

I've been in cases when I needed money badly, and I dint depend on you guys. So what are you saying?

There are exceptions, maybe you are among the few. Anyway keep the good work up and that doesn't mean you will not ask your future husband money because of hatred and ideology of guy's money.

I will like to date independent babe like you but if you don't ask me money after marriage u will definitely go back to ur father's house.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

Not all girls but most girls

Yea. Undisputed!!!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
harry509:
I don't kw y sum girls Rr so daft and av fish brain.

Ur gonna have to ask papa God. Cos that's question for the gods
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol see as ladies dey scarce for this tread like -ve in a HIV status list. Chai
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

There are exceptions, maybe you are among the few. Anyway keep the good work up and that doesn't mean you will not ask your future husband money because of hatred and ideology of guy's money.

Ofcourse, Future Husband is different. Cos by then, "My money is my Money" while His Money is "Our" Money" smiley undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.