Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96995 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ofcourse, Future Husband is different. Cos by then, "My money is my Money" while His Money is "Our" Money" smiley undecided

Your money is your money. Now u got me thinking. Tut u were hmmmmm
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
If she isn't picking your calls, then move on.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Krossbow123: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
U sure?.....proper warri girl go jump am pass. Try them and see
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

God Bless you my Brother! cool Forever you'll be lucky

1000 amen kiss

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by harry509: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur gonna have to ask papa God. Cos that's question for the gods
yea
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

Your money is your money. Now u got me thinking. Tut u were hmmmmm

Thought I was? undecided undecided

It's just a popular quote tho.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

Bros wetin dem do u wey u dey vex like this?
angry NOTHING DEM DO ME.

I JUST HATE THEM WITH PASSION
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
So as not to fall my hand instead of replying i simply check my account balance
I am wicked like dat
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bonapart:
Only for Money hungry girls
Not for hard working ones
I tell you
hardworking babes ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
this post would not reach front page..

False Prophet. tongue ntor
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

The fact that you've met the wrong ones, doesnt mean you should generalize.

Anyways, I dont need to convince. But dont call me a liar next time. angry
angry

EVEN JESUS WAS CALLED A LIAR,

WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE CALLED A LIAR angry

MIND YOU, I AM NOT CONVINCING YOU, I AM ONLY TELLING YOU THE FACT
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Mznaett: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dats nt tru pls wink

Smh..Guyz lukn 4 ways 2chop dia change alone and den dey wana dilute it using some innocent ladies pvzzy since time immemorial lol

Una 2 greedy abeg
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:

Yes. But not asking for alert, it was sending sms to verify the acct number and I did not call or respond to her reply so the calls kept comming.

Always thought you were a lady. You are a man afterall.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol... shocked
look at the long list of guys viewing the thread hehehehehe...guys are not smiling grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry
NOTHING DEM DO ME.

I JUST HATE THEM WITH PASSION

Bros there must be a story behind the hatred. Pls don't hate all, hate the ones that wronged u
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Lasese: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bad boiz grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry

EVEN JESUS WAS CALLED A LIAR,

WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE CALLED A LIAR angry

MIND YOU, I AM NOT CONVINCING YOU, I AM ONLY TELLING YOU THE FACT

I'm not Jesus.

I detest being called a liar. Simple!

There's not fact in what you said. It's different strokes for different folks. Obviously you've been meeting the wrong ones.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mznaett:
Dats nt tru pls wink

Smh..Guyz lukn 4 ways 2chop dia change alone and den dey wana dilute it using some innocent ladies pvzzy since time immemorial lol

Una 2 greedy abeg

So we shld be payin for d pvssy? Na ashawo wuna be ni?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not Jesus.

I detest being called a liar. Simple!

There's not fact in what you said. It's different strokes for different folks. Obviously you've been meeting the wrong ones.

He has been meetin the wrong ones obviously
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Lol... shocked

look at the long list of guys viewing the thread
hehehehehe...guys are not smiling grin

How guys go smile? We talking money here lady undecided
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

Bros there must be a story behind the hatred. Pls don't hate all, hate the ones that wronged u
IF I TELL MY LIFE STORY WITH THOSE SPECIES, YOU WILL HATE THEM. SHALL THANK GOD EVERYTHING IS IN THE PAST NOW
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

He has been meetin the wrong ones obviously

I tell you! And he won't admit it.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

How guys go smile? We talking money here lady undecided
lolz... I can only laugh
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
docphresh:
Yea it works! Not just on calls.. It works everywhere! BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, BADOO, TELEGRAM even YAHOO MESSENGER. . WOMEN DON'T JOKE WITH ANYTHING CALLED ALERT.

Badt guy. U must ve tried this trick severally grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
skyface00:
Lolz just make sure your charger and power bank dey beside u...she go call u die

Hahahahahaha wicket grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
ehis05:
Do they giver free recharge cards 4 been 1st 2 comment ..I have always wondered!!!

Nothing o. Na just joblessness
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Mznaett: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ayusco85 no one is asking u to pay for her pvzzy o but sharing half of ur earnings with her z wat she wants jor tongue

So if u dnt want her to love ur change with u then fvck off 4rm her life cuz d major reason u called her first was 2 have z3x with her
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by safex(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mznaett:
Ayusco85 no one is asking u to pay for her pvzzy o but sharing half of ur earnings with her z wat she wants jor tongue

So if u dnt want her to love ur change with u then fvck off 4rm her life cuz d major reason u called her first was 2 have z3x with her

U are talking as if u know me. U don't. And why u speaking for oda girls? Not all are like u, so speak for urself
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

I tell you! And he won't admit it.
LET ME ASK YOU A HONEST QUESTION

HAVE YOU MEET THE RIGHT ONE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.