Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? (5614 Views)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
op, so na sin you wan sin
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by morganist99(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
:
Ebiz12:
If she did not push you away while you did all those things its only a matter of time,she'll respond

If I don't want a guy, he won't get as much as a peck on the lips how much morE all those things you mentioned.
undecided undecided
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
drmikeadams:
>: grin grin grin next time no ask question,,..touch,smooch,kiss,Press her boobs like door bell,,carry ur finger enter her oven,if she form vex grin grin persuade am,beg am beg am,if em still dey vex .. ;Go drink water cos na wrestling una go do cos some of them like pant dragging...drag am well well make she no say u dey serious...but no rape am o grin?...I go give u olosho number make she cum disvirgin u so that u no go jonse with ur girl friend like I did,,.i be carry torch light dey find my girl toto for night first night wey I wan enter her kingdom of heaven

LOL... MY GOD!!!!!!
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Blessograo(f): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
for her to even go to ease herself then she was really turned on just that you spoilt everything you worked for
versashee:

yeah I think she is disappointed in me. she does not get my calls again Sef unlike before. its not my fault anyway, I am inexperienced and In need of help
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Mikocake(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Blessograo:
for her to even go to ease herself then she was really turned on just that you spoilt everything you worked for
Revelation chapter 1 verse 1-10 op na learner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Be Like......graphics!!!!! / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.