Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? (5608 Views)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by jefflittlecent(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
op d only permit u need is her silence, next time touch the tip of her breast (nipple) n navel, if u feel d scene if too quiet, ask her sometin not related to wat is happening while u continue. Lord forgive me for saying this.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Eddodoh(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
OP, u r a learner!!! Next time just get busy until u reach d 'point of no return', stop askin irrelevant questions. Some ladies r like dat. Unless she practically refuse. Even if she refuse, i have my own way of handling dem i dnt beg nor force her. Just some moves & emotional whining talk. She will even start begging me to have her.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
TemmyWon:
She's a Virgin. ask her but she'd probably deny. people don't believe, so Virgins don't admit.@versashee, don't WASTE her

I asked her if she was a V, she just turned aside. If she really is a V, then that would be a problem cos I am a V also and I have no idea what sex REALLY is like talkless of breaking a V.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
yorke1:
Next time continue and don't ask her if you are disturbing her. Just keep doing your while she watch you. That's how most girls you trying to get down @ first behave.

NB: Don't ask she question next time.

Best of luck next time when she come visiting.

thanks Bro. I will try harder next time. thanks for wishing me luck
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
kuuljay:
op is a big learner most naija babes wants you to wrestle to even remove pant before you nack, their shallow reasoning is that they did not willingly give you, that gurl you Are talking about is already disappointed in you for not finishing the task.i don get babe wey anytime she visits I must tear the pant and bra before I enter and at the end na me go dey beg say I don tire grin grin grin

yeah I think she is disappointed in me. she does not get my calls again Sef unlike before. its not my fault anyway, I am inexperienced and In need of help
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2015
If she did not push you away while you did all those things its only a matter of time,she'll respond

If I don't want a guy, he won't get as much as a peck on the lips how much morE all those things you mentioned.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2015
kuuljay:
op is a big learner most naija babes wants you to wrestle to even remove pant before you nack, their shallow reasoning is that they did not willingly give you, that gurl you Are talking about is already disappointed in you for not finishing the task.i don get babe wey anytime she visits I must tear the pant and bra before I enter and at the end na me go dey beg say I don tire grin grin grin

yeah I think she is disappointed in me. she does not get my calls again Sef unlike before. its not my fault anyway, I am inexperienced and In need of help
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2015
TemmyWon:
She's a Virgin. ask her but she'd probably deny. people don't believe, so Virgins don't admit.@versashee, don't WASTE her

It seems like a crime to be a virgin these days.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by funlord(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
grin Op my nigga! It simply means your moves are "100% wack" or you have unfortunately gone and toasted a "frigid mgbeke"! Either way na loss!
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
grin Op my nigga! It simply means your moves are "100% wack" or you have unfortunately gone and toasted a "frigid mgbeke"! Either way na loss!

are there mgbekes in Abj?
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by TemmyWon(f): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

It seems like a crime to be a virgin these days.
Never has been. claiming virgin is risky,one. two, PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE, why admit? three, my BROAD friends always claim V... Lol. so to the boys ,yo r a liar four its a personal private decision NotToBeBroadcast
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Ebiz12:
If she did not push you away while you did all those things its only a matter of time,she'll respond

If I don't want a guy, he won't get as much as a peck on the lips how much morE all those things you mentioned.

its so sad I could Nt see the signs... she probable would be disappointed in me right now
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by TemmyWon(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

I asked her if she was a V, she just turned aside. If she really is a V, then that would be a problem cos I am a V also and I have no idea what sex REALLY is like talkless of breaking a V.
its not a problem you should both wait. wetin dey hurry u self? keep her, you two can grow together.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by funlord(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

grin
versashee:

They are found All over the world! Even behind your house! They are universal!!!
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
TemmyWon:

its not a problem you should both wait. wetin dey hurry u self? keep her, you two can grow together.

keep her as a Gf? she has a bf already buy he is unavailable since they both school at different places.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by TemmyWon(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

keep her as a Gf? she has a bf already buy he is unavailable since they both school at different places.
I take back my virgin assertion. she's a broad. keeping quiet means she was wondering if its worth it or not. I smell VD.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
TemmyWon:

I take back my virgin assertion. she's a broad. keeping quiet means she was wondering if its worth it or not. I smell VD.

what's VD
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Utchry: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
versashee:

re u not in the world?

He/She is in the world but NOT of the world. Tu comprends?
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Utchry:

He/She is in the world but NOT of the world. Tu comprends?

NO
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by ewaski(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
my broda u re on point.most naija babes are like that.the one am currently dating,will never allow u pull off her pants,without a fight.in the end,na she go scream pass.bunch of pretenders

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
haywire1:
Op kindly Re-visit d psychiatric grin grin

#
u this wharay,so u still dey nl..i hav been looking for u grin
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
ivyT:
Premarital sex is of d world
tell dem grin
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jarizod:
u this wharay,so u still dey nl..i hav been looking for u grin

Lol jarizod my boy, how u doing??

#
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
haywire1:

Lol jarizod my boy, how u doing??

#
good boy cheesy

where u dey before tongue
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jarizod:
good boy cheesy

where u dey before tongue

I dey my house grin grin grin

#
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by drmikeadams(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
versashee:

>: grin grin grin next time no ask question,,..touch,smooch,kiss,Press her boobs like door bell,,carry ur finger enter her oven,if she form vex grin grin persuade am,beg am beg am,if em still dey vex .. ;Go drink water cos na wrestling una go do cos some of them like pant dragging...drag am well well make she no say u dey serious...but no rape am o grin?...I go give u olosho number make she cum disvirgin u so that u no go jonse with ur girl friend like I did,,.i be carry torch light dey find my girl toto for night first night wey I wan enter her kingdom of heaven
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by drmikeadams(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
haywire1:

I dey my house grin grin grin

#
..u dey here my man grin
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was here
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by phillipay: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lack of experience
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
drmikeadams:
..u dey here my man grin

Na soo bro

#
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by seunny4lif(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin
Well I don fall for the kind mumu behavior before
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by 400billionman: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
onosprince:
This same thing happened to me this week, I even went to pay for an hotel because I didnt want to disturb my room mate, just like your story, she didnt respond. I tried to go further but she didnt allow me to kiss or touch her bobby. After she left, I asked her why, she said we are just friends and not lovers. Well not all girls give it cheaply@ op

So did the hotel refund your money. ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Armed Robbers Kpekus (photos): Viewers Discretion / What Are These People Doing (pics) / I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.