Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (29785 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by ericessien24: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just smile ,that alone will kill her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will beat her to death ....,

What nonsense !!!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Jorussia(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
forgive her and forget, na man wen nor get. level go dey fight with him wife for public.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'll knock her ferociously until she give up in the fight , stand tall with pride , light a cigarette, inhale one and walk away smiling and winking at people. wink

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by nunzk: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I. Won't say a word. When we get home I'll act like nothin happend till we enter d room.after talking it over and I cee she has no excuse, she will have to call all those present to help her beg me b4 dis chapter will close.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by skimarvel: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will ask her where she wants to be buried.IN THE BACKYARD? Or AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE HOUSE?

...Quite easily settled(QES)

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by ikombe: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na T.K.O sure pass for her cry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
I didn't read that epistle but what I know is that if she slaps me in public or private I'll return the slap. Simple. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Brugo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
I pray it never happens cos I honestly don't know what I'd do. Chai what an embarrassment.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Jorussia(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lemon12:

What nonsense !!!
to death?na kirikiri you go end put.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by yorubaboiy: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
we will turn it to season film ni........koni duro wotan

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by gabi98(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
i will leave the scene at once,lest i forget i will put a full stop in the relationship
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Lokospirit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will leave the scene and when we get home she must give me reason for her action,if the reason not reasonable she will go for one month suspension
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by raysville(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nothing of course. but when we get home we'll settle it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
I will ask her where she wants to be buried.IN THE BACKYARD? Or AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE HOUSE?

...Quite easily settled(QES)

This comment got me grin cheesy grin

shocked shocked buried for real?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by elantraceey(f): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
My spouse can't slap me in private not to talk of in public undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will stop assuming undecided

It can't happen in private, let alone public..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:

www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/what-will-you-do-if-your-spouse-slaps-you-in-public/
SHALL THANK GOD I NO DEY DATE THOSE ANIMALS (NAIJA WOMEN)

PARADVENTURE I DATE ONE OF THEM AND SHE USE HER DIRTY HAND TAKE SLAP ME angry

THAT DAY SHE GO KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN APE AND BABOON angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll knock her ferociously until she give up in the fight , stand tall with pride , light a cigarette, inhale one and walk away smiling and winking at people. wink

Mouth!!! tongue

You will simply walk away in shame
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by HENSEXIE(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Xslaze3xd pos =35728343:
She will buy this stuffs to appease the gods of the land;
2 He-goat
7 Tubers of yam
3 gallon of palm wine
4 bunch of unripe plantain
5 aligetor pepper
2 keg of palm oil
with #30, 000 for the gods.

Ure funny thou.+30k sef

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by eagleccentric(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bae poured a bowl of water on me publicly once at the table.

I didnt, revenge,
i didnt touch her
i didnt even say a word

Though in my mind that was the end of the program, but i didnt let her know till i crahed her heart in a trillion pieces and left in a blaze of glory...

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by otusnorahs(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Until it happens ( of which it won't o) then I'll know hw to react esp considering what caused d slap. Thanks
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Mouth!!! tongue

You will simply walk away in shame
Lai Lai o.

You threw away shame and you expect me to feel ashamed ? undecided
Omo! Leave that thing o , we go enter news one hand. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by eyeon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'LL "SLAP" HER QUIETLY, PRIVATELY; IN MY OWN WAYS... #NoGESTURES
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by kamez(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
hmmm slap me in public

definitely not gonna return the slap,

trust me I have a thousand ways to make a woman suffer without touching her.

wen I'm done, she will never in her life repeat such nonsense.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by huthority01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will HUG and give her a KISS
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will surely smile and walk to the nearest aboki store and get a better "burantashi". When she gets home, I would drill all the whole oil in her "oloibiri"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ishilove and Mymzycoli will definiteltly rush home and post on nairaland for front page undecided Nairalanders and public washing of lingerie.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by damilareoye: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
since me still dey search..... grin

let me sit down and observe.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by eyeon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lemon12:

What nonsense !!!
Easy naa, she hasn't slapped you already naa. BOXER.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lai Lai o.

You threw away shame and you expect me to feel ashamed ? undecided
Omo! Leave that thing o , we go enter news one hand. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You will make front page on Nairaland.. I wish to be the Op when it happens tongue

Na joke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.