Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (29788 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by ugodie(f): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
He asked for it. I'll definitely slap back.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlawizle:

Now you're being silly. Do you have parents?
I've got no business with my parents here.

So, why would you insult me in your cock language? grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've got no business with my parents here.

So, why would you insult me in your cock language? grin

You sure sound like one who got no regards for others parents.

You're a tout no doubt.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you just need to treat that madness immediately.People would be surprised when they see you guys in the evening smiling and holding hands. wink All na love na. grin

grin cheesy

That kind love is called "crazy love" "i nor send you love"

Or "it doesn't have to make sense to you love" cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlawizle:

You sure sound like one who got no regards for others parents.

You're a tout no doubt.
Your opinion belongs to the gutters my friend.

You insulted me and you expect me to free your poor ass? You must be kidding me. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by NovusHomo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
She will not be coming home with me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by oochi123(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na people like am dey enter those one chance.

If woman dun kpo you, look you well come reason am say this man na jaguda, she sef no where she fit bark anyhow. grin

When a woman understands that you'll do anything to get back at anyone who crosses your path there are words she won't say to you in public how much more slap......leave Tory
.hmm!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by juwa4real(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
She will buy this stuffs to appease the gods of the land;
2 He-goat
7 Tubers of yam
3 gallon of palm wine
4 bunch of unripe plantain
5 aligetor pepper
2 keg of palm oil
with #30, 000 for the gods.

Shuoooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy

That kind love is called "crazy love" "i nor send you love"

Or "it doesn't have to make sense to you love" cheesy grin

All na love. grin

Shebi she want drama ? You help her finish the script. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
All na love. grin

Shebi she want drama ? You help her finish the script. cheesy

grin cheesy

Smh. Yeye grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by docmajor: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
GET ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDED OWERRI, WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB. TO ANY DEPARTMENT OF YOUR CHOICE. MORNING EVENING OR WEEKEND PROGRAM..CAL ME... AM IN HND FINALS IN THE HONORABLE INSTITUTION..CALL ME 07063912506
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your opinion belongs to the gutters my friend.

You insulted me and you expect me to free your poor ass? You must be kidding me. grin

Just learn not to insult people's parents when you're insulted....be good..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2015
AirstarKane:
I won't do anything because we in the public can't be shouting or fighting people will now gather before you know it you on nairaland or lib. We can't be both crazy at same time.I will jejely take bike and go home to think of what wld have caused it maybe one bolt loose from his head because am too gentle to look for trouble grin

I won't call him, if he apologies fine but it's on record already and won't take that shit a second time. If he doesn't what else am I waiting for shocked I will take the next flight to save my skin from further torture grin
lady u r pretty permit to say that I mean no offence
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
drlawizle:

Just learn not to insult people's parents when you're insulted....be good..
Nice advice but you should also try to learn how not to insult people after all your parents are people too.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy

Smh. Yeye grin
Shake something else and not the head. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shake something else and not the head. cheesy

grin cheesy

Nigga know nothing angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy

Nigga know nothing angry
What da fucck was that? cool

I no fit hold the laugh again grin cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What da fucck was that? cool

I no fit hold the laugh again grin cheesy grin

Hehehe
grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by delectablegyal(f): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2015
As a responsible man, u should take ur cue from JOHNNY and be a WALKER to walk away from violence.

U will settle the issue on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe
grin cheesy
Off to derailers paradise make I go check ya pampers joor. cheesy

Your body dun too sweet you. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by kristen12(f): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
girlsCAFE:
I will kiss her heavily that the public will realize that i own her.
Awww..sweet!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by malikisah: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Fire for fire!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by tsdarkside(m): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2015
impossible....one of my women did that,,,but it was fun slap very soft....i was pissing the hell out her....buy me this,buy me that,i got pissed off and i pissed her off back.... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Tex42(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Shey match na home and away... She don play away, me go bring her home for the return leg.

Those her expensive powder go last o! Because she no go see face wey she go take dey put blush after the match.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Tex42(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Shey match na home and away... She don play away, me go bring her home for the return leg.

Those her expensive powder go last o! Because she no go see face wey she go take dey put blush after the match.

And what of designer goggles, bring two, make my wife use cover black eyes.

Rubbish!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Daphoenix007(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Only an irresponsible man will retaliate such a stupid act. Dia are a million ways to deal wit a lady nt by retaliating with a slap.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2015
you must be a mad person to do that to your spouse, public or private! what would i do? i would walk away, cause my own craziness is on a kentro level!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by hensben(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Incline:
No man would try that with me. angry
what if he does try it with you?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by intergral(m): 1:17am On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
In public? undecided
no in the toilet!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by DCLXV1(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Really? She no wan use snake tie belt na. I will beat her till i get TIRED! simple.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by veralech(f): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2015
If she slaps you in public, that means she is the head and you are the tail that she married.

Meaning you are a jobless, aimless gigolo that she pays to service her.

She's really not your wife but sugar.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by karllemah44(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Her own don finish be that...

I will smile in reassurance like ... Well she just lost it and we're cool, we're cool... And apologise to her for offending and gently take her home... Then when we get home...grin grin grin ...

I will nak3d her and tie her hands and legs to the four sides of the bed,with her legs and hand spread wide open, then suck her clits and finger her puzzy for 3days non stop...
grin grin that will be sexyyal abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.