Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (29791 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by karllemah44(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:
I will just walk away, when I reach me home, I will take my bath and leave the house for her.
When I return late in the evening, I will not eat her food, In the bedroom I will sleep turning my back on her.
In the morning I take my bath before 4.30am and leave the house again, I will continue for like 2 weeks.
Believe me there is no greater punishment than that, she will be psychologically traumatized and before you know it, the wailing wailer would be kneeling before me wailing her heart out................ Then I will hold her hand, help her to her feet and give her a passionate kiss.
For she is my wife, the love of my life.
story for the gods. Dis looks lyk a poem 2 me rada a nolly wood movie
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by PubLlcEnemy(m): 1:55am On Jul 12, 2015
karllemah44:
grin grin that will be sexyyal abuse

I'am sure you'd love that...huh. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2015
I will throw her things out of my house and call her mother.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 2:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Slap me in public? She chop witch or na witch chop am... Mehn she no go won kiss devil for yash now.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:
I will just walk away, when I reach me home, I will take my bath and leave the house for her.
When I return late in the evening, I will not eat her food, In the bedroom I will sleep turning my back on her.
In the morning I take my bath before 4.30am and leave the house again, I will continue for like 2 weeks.
Believe me there is no greater punishment than that, she will be psychologically traumatized and before you know it, the wailing wailer would be kneeling before me wailing her heart out................ Then I will hold her hand, help her to her feet and give her a passionate kiss.
super story grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by fostorikaJah(m): 3:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Al I've 2say abt dis it knwin d root of wat coz d slap...b4 marriage we're suppose 2hve knw each other dislike and likes...dey say marriage is like a disco music,as it changes u change ur dancin step
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 12, 2015
If my wife slaps me once, I will slap her seven times more, because it is written in the Yoruba bible
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by DrGroove(f): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2015
I will do nothing

Just go home,remain calm

and start spicing his meals with little amounts of slow poison

2 years later,he is dead!

Rubbish man!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by InvertedHammer: 4:22am On Jul 12, 2015
/

Walk away bc better slap is awaiting her at home.

\
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Shits don't happy to real men.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by joeci2: 4:57am On Jul 12, 2015
She no go do am.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Graccccccccy(f): 5:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Slap me publicly kee? He had better go down on his knees with a diamond rind in his hands and do the needful....... Or i remain where i am until my head process what to do *fixed deposit slap*
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Graccccccccy(f): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
If my wife slaps me once, I will slap her seven times more, because it is written in the Yoruba bible
Hehheehehehheheh! Shey na Ajayi crowther add em own?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by azimibraun: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2015
You wan try opportunity? That slap would represent a through pass for me to score as many goals on my mind before we settle again. Ah! If you slap me then we are automatically beefing and if we are beefing you don't ask me questions abi? All the fly babes on my mind and sight all the while will be visited and served during the first 100 days of the Slap. I no go move at Buhari speed at all. Make elders no come settle us in 1 week.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by dammykrane(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2015
messmerize nd bully her instantly..how she go slap general.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Bollove: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2015
DrGroove:
I will do nothing

Just go home,remain calm

and start spicing his meals with little amounts of slow poison

2 years later,he is dead!

Rubbish man!
Chai, Odikwa Wicked soul !!! Only Jah know how many people you have snakishly killed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by jabojafa(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2015
raayah:
I will walk away and end the relationship immediately.

Its obvious your partner does not respect you.
for jst a slap u will walk away? U probably shd look inwards becos no sane person wud slap anoda without having been slapped by d slappy directly or indirectly. D best remedy is to show her luv lik neva b4. Go read ''what a woman wants in a man'' by Diana Hagee
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by kenoz(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2015
I'll first leave the scene. And when we get home she must give me a very good reason why she did it. Failure to do that = the end of the relationship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by nwokama(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
That is what a man whom his wife slaps in the closet & does not reac negatively immediatly can get, bcs na small small e dee start. to answer ur ?, ofcourse she should ve been slaping me b4 in the closet without me revolting wic is why she had the guds 2 du it outside so I'll jst tak it as a normall ffn as usuall until I'm ready 2 deal wit the mattr squerly ortherwise it ll even graduate 2 the level of beating proper & maybe in the public also.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Otunbalarry: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2015
No sane woman will slap her husband or fiance, it dpends tho on d situation at hand, however in my case, i will nt lift up my hand against my woman, it is nt dat am weak or jazd, bt if she is stupid, i shouldnt follow suit, rather i will walk away, i will be very angry tho bt i will nt hit her bk .. We will settle it at home, as for what people will say, i didnt marry her bkos of what people will say, i love her and what people say dnt really matters, wat matters is i will leave for home and we will settle it, if its her first time

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by vickylala239: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Lilyomi:

Slaps him on both left n ryt cheek. Oya turn ur back for me. Picks koboko.... grin
I wl collapse after this. grin. He wl forgive

Collapse go Whr, u go collapse stay for hospital or collapse cum bck to his house or ur parents Huz?

Abi person no Dey wake After collapse?

anyway I knw ur Jst joking sha, Cuz it dpnd on d man.

U gels dat Lik guy wit 28 pacs and muscular hands,I bet u wen it hppn u will only get angry and leave. Una no knw say does pacs n danger,Whr Whr u go take fit beat dat kind man?

Right from wen ur dating ha,as a man u Mst Hv shown ha Hw damaging u r,for Mi a gel u knw Vry well,will Nt slap u..Cuz I believe she Mst Hv eaten ur back side twice or Once Bfr marriage.

2ndly Whr she wan slap u n go stay Na bush,Cuz there is a kind of man u slap,from dat slapping point u move to ur parent Huz Without ur clothes only for u to return wit battalion of ur family members n frnds to beg.

Sum Evn strt from Huz gate to kneel dwn,Cuz she knw Hw ha husband react.

Sum go straight to deir female frnds Huz,due to Hw furious d man will b dat day.to return Nxt day. Knowing d lion will calm a little.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by mikkypel(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Her own don finish be that...

I will smile in reassurance like ... Well she just lost it and we're cool, we're cool... And apologise to her for offending and gently take her home... Then when we get home...grin grin grin ...

I will nak3d her and tie her hands and legs to the four sides of the bed,with her legs and hand spread wide open, then suck her clits and finger her puzzy for 3days non stop...

Ahn ahn, you are not a human being at all, do you want to kill her niii, that's too harsh and killing now, why can't you just hang her, Mark all her body with razor blade, spray suya pepper all over it, those kind of pepper aboki sule uses at night, then you begin to train her body with koboko. thank me later, she won't even to slap your children in private
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by fbtowner(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2015
how una take see lion face *wicked smiles*

now my question

can u slap a lion in public

by d way I won't touch her but my ancestors can not resolve d issue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2015
If I'm married to him, and he is slapping me for the first time in public, it's mean there is something I might have done that made him so angry, but shouldn't he have waited for us to get home instead of public disgrace? But if he does that, I will silently live that place to avoid more slap! Then when we get home, it's either he apologizes or I stop playing my marital role.!

Then if I'm not married to him and she slaps me in public, that will be the end of the relationship because if I come marry am join when I know that he's a woman beater, na be say " I enter one chance be that" !!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by vickylala239: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2015
All this tin gels r saying here I will slap bck,is Cuz Mst of dem r Nt married.

I Once went to my frnds Huz who is married.

If u see Hw he hala on this woman Cuz of small mistake,u culd see the girl shaking Lik a baby dat see ghost,holding ha bdy tight Lik she wnts to pee on ha dress.

Dat is Jst shouting ohh, Nw imagine Dat kind of gel slapping dis guy,with we knw cnt Evn hppn.

This gel Once lost dis man 20k,she was crying looking for it for 3days ,Jst Nt to Mke d husband knw is missing.she had to call Mi n xplaining being Dat am close to d husband.

U culd see Hw she will cry for u Jst for small tin,now tell Mi Hw u wan tke beat this kind gel or she Evn slap u.

This I Dnt Mean fake tears ohh.

So Evri woman knw d husband,Sum husband r no go area.

Sum husband being control b woman.

So Evri one knw deir husband.

Some wife here will say I will slap him bck,Bt u cnt Evn slap him while sleeping on bed, talk Mre of reality.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by XYZADIGOR7: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Walk away but wil settle d matter right inside my room for d kid not to notice what's up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by laserjet: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:

Ode!! She's gonna ur slap on repeat.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Ibman: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Wat!!! She must apologize speedily there and then if not she will also receive her own slap immediately at that spot without any any delay.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by searay(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Walk away, get into a nearby Pharmacy and get a sex enhancing drugs+ Condom and wait for her in the house. A world record must be broken for the longest "knacking" ever. That's the punishment she will received.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Prodeegee(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:

Smh...Nollywood did this to you too sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by An0nimus: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2015
I will walk away, I will never slap her back but she will regret ever slapping me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by tohpahz(f): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Id walk away..
When u come back home.. i slap back.. cool

And the fight continues grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.