Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (29784 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Btruth: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2015
To be honest, I wouldn't know what will happen next, but I will try as much as possible to leave the scene or avoid her till will get home. One thing is certain, I won't be creating any scene there.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by danielblessing(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
RKO!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by JoeCutie(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
tohpahz:
Id walk away..
When u come back home.. i slap back.. cool

And the fight continues grin
...with possibly some very quality and hot rounds of "that thing" abi? I know what you're thinking. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by joe4christ(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Dem no born her papa well!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
50calibre:

You're so dumb and deluded!! you're going to put yourself through all these just to punish her when a severe beat down would suffice?

Who is feminising all these men?
All men can never be the same, as you said what if in the process of beating her she slumps and die?
Cut the crap bro, I'd rather take her back to her parents maybe she stay for like 3months, and her mom will counsel her, and bring her back when she is truly remorseful under strict warning not to try it again........... And mind you, I am a Catholic and I don't believe in divorce.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by mizhanny(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2015
Welrez:
She should get ready to kill a goat!
u mean she hv to appease to d gods??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Welrez(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2015
mizhanny:
u mean she hv to appease to d gods??
Yes, she must appease the gods of my anger.
BTW, your dp is cute.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by hardbody: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
It cannot possibly happen. Where it does, i move into a hotel from there and pay for my next new apartment lease in the next few days. I will give strict instructions at the office that security should not allow her within the office precincts. That slap will be the last time she sees my face to slap.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by prettyJoy22(f): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
I will gently walk away,but when I finish executing my carefully planned revenge....my- o- my shocked he would have wished I slapped him ten times in the middle of balogun market angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I don't really know what I l do....but I knw I won't retaliate there and then
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by faisalcan(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
I will beat the hell out of her instantly , and quit the relationship immediately, because she don't deserve to be my life partner
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by faisalcan(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
U Never see wahala, By time woman knows that u can't divorce, it is that time she will deal wit u very well. Drop that catholism and drive the idiot out of ur life. or u will end up living ur life in a miserable way
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by thepathoma(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
I will first forgive her, then correct her, and actively ensure I forget the experience. That's wisdom in my opinion.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by shaboti: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:
I will just walk away, when I reach me home, I will take my bath and leave the house for her.
When I return late in the evening, I will not eat her food, In the bedroom I will sleep turning my back on her.
In the morning I take my bath before 4.30am and leave the house again, I will continue for like 2 weeks.
Believe me there is no greater punishment than that, she will be psychologically traumatized and before you know it, the wailing wailer would be kneeling before me wailing her heart out................ Then I will hold her hand, help her to her feet and give her a passionate kiss.
For she is my wife, the love of my life.
story story
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Adyrin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Incomplete list without kolanuts...food for communicating with the gods grin
Xslaze3xd:
She will buy this stuffs to appease the gods of the land;
2 He-goat
7 Tubers of yam
3 gallon of palm wine
4 bunch of unripe plantain
5 aligetor pepper
2 keg of palm oil
with #30, 000 for the gods.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Xslaze3xd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Adyrin:
Incomplete list without kolanuts...food for communicating with the gods grin
Yes ooo broda.... make I modify am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by emmymdk: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
2 He-goat
7 Tubers of yam
3 gallon of palm wine
9 bags of kolanut
5 aligetor pepper
2 keg of palm oil

U killed it bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by pbs4real(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
In public? undecided
wat will u do
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by girlsCAFE(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
kristen12:
Awww..sweet!!
sweet?...thats just my own payback
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Amauri22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
I go forget gentle man and make sure she wake up for hospital
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Btoyob(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
I will not retaliate but only heaven will know what am goin to do to her when we get back home.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by mizhanny(f): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Welrez:
Yes, she must appease the gods of my anger. BTW, your dp is cute.
lmao, wen u aint sango Btw, tanchu
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
pbs4real:
wat will u do
it's impossible.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by pbs4real(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
it's impossible.
even the word impossible says i'm possibletongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by yemtag: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
I swear down,i will slap him bck in public....50/50
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by preshpresh(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hehe, With d kinda person I am, I am definitely returning dt slap nd lata we can talk it out.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Her own don finish be that...

I will smile in reassurance like ... Well she just lost it and we're cool, we're cool... And apologise to her for offending and gently take her home... Then when we get home...grin grin grin ...

I will nak3d her and tie her hands and legs to the four sides of the bed,with her legs and hand spread wide open, then suck her clits and finger her puzzy for 3days non stop...
u no well, I swear, hahhhaahhhaaaa......
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Jkyoung:
I will just walk away, when I reach me home, I will take my bath and leave the house for her.
When I return late in the evening, I will not eat her food, In the bedroom I will sleep turning my back on her.
In the morning I take my bath before 4.30am and leave the house again, I will continue for like 2 weeks.
Believe me there is no greater punishment than that, she will be psychologically traumatized and before you know it, the wailing wailer would be kneeling before me wailing her heart out................ Then I will hold her hand, help her to her feet and give her a passionate kiss.
For she is my wife, the love of my life.
awwwwwwwww, takes hanky to wipe tears......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Chidoks(f): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
2 He-goat
7 Tubers of yam
3 gallon of palm wine
9 bags of kolanut
5 aligetor pepper
2 keg of palm oil

you forgot to mrntion stockfish.ino fit shout
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by knowledge4(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Slap in public? What a disgrace?
I do not know how i would react o!
It happens anyway. I heard and it is actually true that one wife working in the same company with her husband slapped her husband in her husband's office in the presence of his office colleagues and the man did nothing. That was many years ago in the 90s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.