Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (29793 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by rhymaholic: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Did I do something that deserves the slap? If yes. I'd just walk away like its nothing, go home, and continue begging her for forgiveness and if no she had better not be going to my house cos I might overreact and I don't know what I might do.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Brytawon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'll behave like a honourable man and walk away.

But we go finis am for haws...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
I will ask her where she wants to be buried.IN THE BACKYARD? Or AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE HOUSE?

...Quite easily settled(QES)

cheesy
Deaddd
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by friends4ever(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will turn to the other side for her to slap...hug her...calm her down and try to talk over it and take her home and bang the hell out her and that settles it. Lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll knock her ferociously until she give up in the fight , stand tall with pride , light a cigarette, inhale one and walk away smiling and winking at people. wink

Boboyi ti yawere...lols grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You will make front page on Nairaland.. I wish to be the Op when it happens tongue

Na joke grin
Wetin concern me? grin

You sef go taya na .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by HENSEXIE(f): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin Whoa!U̶̲̥̅̊ harsh o
skimarvel:
I will ask her where she wants to be buried.IN THE BACKYARD? Or AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE HOUSE?

...Quite easily settled(QES)
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by oochi123(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
steffans:
all dis kinds of situations no get proper answer..
until it happens to you.

so leave matter for mattias grin
. Bros,na only u make sense. By de time it happens u wnt even knw wat To do At de moment.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlawizle:

Boboyi ti yawere...lols grin cheesy
Omo! Everybody no be Yoruba . grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by callonme(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wait oh,I saw this same post on Punchng.com with no single comment......but it's followed with flood of comments in here......haba!!!!!!

In case the need arise.....

Tell the world....

That I'm still working on my award-winning blog.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin concern me? grin

You sef go taya na .

grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by ElDeeVee(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wee killl her...wat rubbish??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
oochi123:
. Bros,na only u make sense. By de time it happens u wnt even knw wat To do At de moment.
Na people like am dey enter those one chance.

If woman dun kpo you, look you well come reason am say this man na jaguda, she sef no where she fit bark anyhow. grin

When a woman understands that you'll do anything to get back at anyone who crosses your path there are words she won't say to you in public how much more slap......leave Tory

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by NobleG1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abuse is abuse no matter the perpetrator. When a spouse starts being physically abusive, then the relationship has become really bad.

If my woman abuses me verbally privately, I'll ignore it. When the verbal abuse happens in public, then I'll punish her emotionally without cheating on her.

But when she abuses me physically either in private or public, then that would be the end of the marriage. I can't tolerate any physically abuse from someone I call my wife. I'm not gonna let it fly.

I'm not one of those id*iots who beat their women. As I won't abuse a woman physically, so do I expect a woman to not abuse me physically.

If your spouse upsets you whether privately or publicly in any way, discuss it with him or her in private! Many marital problems can be resolved through mature communication not by fighting!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by jumper524(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
na dat day she dey pack her load komot 4 my house
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin
You sef reason am nau. grin

Some situation na iron hand o , else your name na sorry.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Dolypson04(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Simple. If she slaps right, I will turn left but if she slaps left,.....,....... Guess what I will do!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by zicoisaac: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
i will not give her chance to explain why she did so. I will make sure i treat her folk up when we get home to avoid future occurrence but if I av slapped her before in public i will just keep mute. because what goes around comes around! tit for tat.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! Everybody no be Yoruba . grin

You wan tell me sey you no sabi wetin I dey talk?

I mean you don mad.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
No man would try it with me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Deejavuu(f): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You sef reason am nau. grin

Some situation na iron hand o , else your name na sorry.

Not all situations needs iron hand. You can always sort it ..

Two wrongs don't make a right remember?

My dad will say "nor be the day small pikin break oil pot dem dey flog am". grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
friends4ever:
I will turn to the other side for her to slap...hug her...calm her down and try to talk over it and take her home and bang the hell out her and that settles it. Lol

Unfortunately na those kain banging girls dey love pass...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by girlsCAFE(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will kiss her heavily that the public will realize that i own her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
She can't even try it, I'm very meek but I'm also very harsh.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlawizle:

You wan tell me sey you no sabi wetin I dey talk?

I mean you don mad.
Yeah ! You're right but na your papa I resemble na. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Temysteve(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
TemmyWon:
SMH, he would have done it before in private and would have seen my reaction, so he wouldn't dare in public. If its first time in public, that's " from my village" I'd just walk away.
u av no choice dan to 4give her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by JoeCutie(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
If I hear "Gbozaaaaa!!!", I look around and it's in public, I'll jump up from sleep. I'll go straight to the pharmacy to get some very strong malaria drugs. undecided

But if e kon be say na real and for public true true, I'll... In fact, a man doesn't say what he'd do. He does it and you'd see for yourself. grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by 50calibre(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jkyoung:
I will just walk away, when I reach me home, I will take my bath and leave the house for her.
When I return late in the evening, I will not eat her food, In the bedroom I will sleep turning my back on her.
In the morning I take my bath before 4.30am and leave the house again, I will continue for like 2 weeks.
Believe me there is no greater punishment than that, she will be psychologically traumatized and before you know it, the wailing wailer would be kneeling before me wailing her heart out................ Then I will hold her hand, help her to her feet and give her a passionate kiss.
For she is my wife, the love of my life.

You're so dumb and deluded!! you're going to put yourself through all these just to punish her when a severe beat down would suffice?

Who is feminising all these men?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by friends4ever(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlawizle:

Unfortunately na those kain banging girls dey love pass...

There you go...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oti ooooo shocked
Slap; for real? Wetin bring that one undecided
I will curse the goodness outta him right there angry
It won't end there oooo
He will explain to my elder brother shocked
O na ayi ara
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah ! You're right but na your papa I resemble na. grin

Now you're being silly. Do you have parents?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Not all situations needs iron hand. You can always sort it ..

Two wrongs don't make a right remember?

My dad will say "nor be the day small pikin break oil pot dem dey flog am". grin

Sometimes you just need to treat that madness immediately.People would be surprised when they see you guys in the evening smiling and holding hands. wink All na love na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.