Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63136 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Luukasz:
Kitchen,where's your Gas Cooker,where's your kitchen utensils..nawaoh
You're obviously too dumb to understand that figure of speech that my 5 yr old cousin would always grab. grin

Gerara here clown. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by rusher14: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Krossbow123:
They new DSS official should not forget that people are watching. Also they can't predict the outcome of 2019 election, therefore might just start a game of witch hunting that they can't finish. What goes around comes around.
And it has come around.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by meforyou1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
I've warned you to stop sniffing my butt around. If I talk now you go say I dey insult you. I won't tell you again- mind your business and steer clear my posts.

Lalasticlala, be my witness. This poster has been stalking me and I've warned him to back off but he wouldn't. It's getting to a point I'd say some very unpleasant things to him. I don't want to get banned. Help me tell him to mind his business.
this is a public forum. U don't have the right to choose who should quote you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Mznaett: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
God pls punish Buhari as You did in d days of Abacha 4 d sake of this woman nd other innocent Nigerians.

Thank u Lord! 4 a prayer that'd be answered soonest

4 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
I ain't trying to support her partisan attitude, but this government f try n luck/unstable tire me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

And who summoned the resident militant?
Never knew that an Islamic fundamentalist is hibernating here afraid to see a resident militant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

I will not descend to your level. Nobody said she was incompetent. Stay outta my mentions.

Olofo

You no get talk.

Tell your Boko President to stop using his bokos to punish others .

Tell him to stop using the war front to play out his vindictiveness.

People are dying he is here posting people to Maiduguri on punitive grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by tonychristopher: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Editor1:
Our instagram President is seriously on a revenge mission.

If this is the change dat was promised, den we have been sold a Dummy. Unfortunately, 4yrs is too long to endure dis slowpoke government!

GEJ, we really Miss u...at least u weren't keeping up with the Kardashians at Aso Rock.
May 28th shld be set aside as a day to apologise to GEJ for the conspiracy against him.
We were hypnotized!!

I was never sold a dummy and I am smarter than this change chanters ..but what do you expect a dullard to do..he ended up installing a fellow dullard to spearhead our intelligence

such a shame to a nation ...

I expected this ....too much vendetta is beclouding his reasoning ..that is if there is any left in him or them

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Elmasu: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
If i'm to be in dis woman's shoes, i'll surely table down my resignation letter on monday.
VENGEANCE IS ONLY MEANT 4 WEAK PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mr president should tread carefully in this regards,Nigerians in diaspora are watching.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by jcross19: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a very poorly educated fella.
"k" thanks

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never knew that an Islamic fundamentalist is hibernating here afraid to see a resident militant.

Sorry to burst your bubble I'm not a Muslim, militants are the latest joke around town if you've been living under a rock.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Luukasz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're obviously too dumb to understand that figure of speech that my 5 yr old cousin would always grab. grin
Gerara here clown. grin
A Wise Man will always be a Wise Man while a Foolish Man remains a Foolish Man..I guess in your Underdeveloped Village a Website is a Kitchen.DINDIN RIN OMO OKO
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by nwadiuko1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

Gerara here clown. grin
that or you lost your sense of humor grin

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by anwo247: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari is acting too small. Habaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
if you check history of our nation you will notice all that is happening has happened before! can remember when patriotic and qualified civil servants from certain parts of the country were either arbitrarily sacked, replaced,retired many years ago...that is exactly what is happening...in otherwords, ethnic cleansing of the civil sevice.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by redcliff: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Editor1:
Our instagram President is seriously on a revenge mission.

If this is the change dat was promised, den we have been sold a Dummy. Unfortunately, 4yrs is too long to endure dis slowpoke government!

GEJ, we really Miss u...at least u weren't keeping up with the Kardashians at Aso Rock.
May 28th shld be set aside as a day to apologise to GEJ for the conspiracy against him.
We were hypnotized!!

You are soo fooli..sh.. you and the 60 others thst liked your post
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Olofo

You no get talk.

Tell your Boko President to stop using his bokos to punish others .

Tell him to stop using the war front to play out his vindictiveness.

People are dying he is here posting people to Maiduguri on punitive grounds.

And after all your wailing, you logout and nothing changes, aren't you ashamed? Smh.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

Sorry to burst your bubble I'm not a Muslim, militants are the latest joke around town if you've been living under a rock.

And your Muhajadunces in Boko nko?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dullardhino is like the proverbial dog who ran aimlessly into the darkness irrespective of the smell of shyte before meeting it's death. Let's see how far this his witch-hunting will take him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

And your Muhajadunces in Boko nko?

My side is with Nigeria, and we will crush all bloodsucking haramites and wannabe militants alike.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

And after all your wailing, you logout and nothing changes, aren't you ashamed? Smh.

Things will definitely change!

Your Sheik Ayatollah Buhari will meet his disgrace and it will be final and for all to see.

That is why he has been made President by God so that his final disgrace will be witnessed by all and forgotten by none!

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by zik4ever: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Has anyone thought of the implication of sacking fresh employees who have already spent 8 months in the secret service cadet course learning all their tradecraft? I have said it and it bears reiteration that in trying to bring about "change" and restore "professionalism" things are done tidily. Some of us know more than we can say on this public forum but I just laugh at the naivity of some persons who are expressing surprise at unfolding events. Expect more shocks and surprises. I am an optimist but also a realist.

3 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep masking your legendary foolishness .Only a clown in a developed society would scream not to be quoted in an anonymous forum. grin

Which of the caves did you crawl out from and what century? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by tonychristopher: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Wombraiders I'll like to give you a test. I am even giving you my motive for giving you the test: Name one thing that is good that President Buhari has done for this country? I just want to know whether you can be objective for once, or you're just filled with hate of Buhari.

for now absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Luukasz:
A Wise Man will always be a Wise Man while a Foolish Man remains a Foolish Man..I guess in your Underdeveloped Village a Website is a Kitchen.DINDIN RIN OMO OKO
Menh......you have every right to ask for a refund of your primary school fees. grin

Olodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

My side is with Nigeria, and we will crush all bloodsucking haramites and wannabe militants alike.

You are a Buharist fanatic and last I checked your Buhari said "a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north"!

Do not deny your Dan fodio heritage and Boko affiliations

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by KingsleyCEO: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is the much awaited change. They are busy with revenge while innocent lives are at stake...

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Vveni(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
So far so good 99/100 steps taken so far are WRONG, REVENGEFUL, LACKING IN INTELLIGENCE.... Are they change or chains?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by zik4ever: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Has anyone thought of the implication of sacking fresh employees who have already spent 8 months in the secret service cadet course learning all their tradecraft? I have said it and it bears reiteration that in trying to bring about "change" and restore "professionalism" things are done tidily. Some of us know more than we can say on this public forum but I just laugh at the naivity of some persons who are expressing surprise at unfolding events. Expect more shocks and surprises. I am an optimist but also a realist.

4 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Are there no Ab0kis to fill the vacancy?

Your Boko President is looking for ways to destroy officers who are in the know of his affiliation to Boko Haram!
...tell him grin
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by kingthreat(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let Marilyn Ogar roast joor. No be her mate dey maiduguri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.