Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders (12046 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
misssclassy:
I am 20 years old.

I am a recently divorced single mother, and presently pregnant with twins.

I have aborted thrice, had 4 kids, and adopted two.
fall from mango tree* All this na woman story grin
misssclassy:
I am 20 years old.

I am a recently divorced single mother, and presently pregnant with twins.

I have aborted thrice, had 4 kids, and adopted two.
fall from mango tree* All this na woman story
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol try it out smth, its sweet grin like ur lips..

Oh I will........cheesy
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
AlienStar:
The only matured mind on ds thread!
Oh well,just me in my most serious mood.. grin

scentmarlc:

Waaaoooooww
Am finking of a collabo oooo
Is that you on your profile?
From this angle,You look like a nairalander I used to trip for before he broke my heart.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by scentmarlc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tabh:

Oh well,just me in my most serious mood.. grin

Is that you on your profile?
From this angle,You look like a nairalander I used to trip for before he broke my heart.

Hehehehehheee tabh dear, am a coolheaded guy with so many opeke's gringringringringrin

Reconsider my collabo movement...

Adeh39, omavik dont yu want a new rival?cheesy
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by scentmarlc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
honeygirl17:
Rubbish!!!! who be teen?
you ofcourse gringringringrin
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hehehehehheee tabh dear, am a coolheaded guy with so many opeke's gringringringringrin

Reconsider my collabo movement...

Adeh39, omavik dont yu want a new rival?cheesy

Mmmmn......lipsrsealed
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by cruxty(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
12 years, a grand father, 19 Children from 25 wives.... Profession. Witch Doctor
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
may u live up to 102 years, single and still searchin, amen..
Back to sender, amen tongue
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
2dice:
that is how she too was Playing Hard to Get tongue
Anyways GoodMorning dear
I dreamt about you tongue
smiley smiley smiley thank u. U sure say na me u see 4 inside ur dream?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
biuti:
Back to sender, amen tongue
na u write am na.. No be so?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Princessderaa(f): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:
25 single Father of Forplet undecided
Died in 1996
falls from okro tree ***
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Princessderaa(f): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2015
am 11 married to buhari,ibasanjo and oshomole at the same time with 3kids
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Slimzjoe(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Princessderaa:

falls from okro tree ***

*Picks her Back up*

Hope you're not Hurt?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
biuti:
smiley smiley smiley thank u. U sure say na me u see 4 inside ur dream?
sure one short Maltina size bae ...winking at me tongue
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
2dice:
sure one short Maltina size bae ...winking at me tongue
That wasn't me undecided
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
biuti:
That wasn't me undecided
ooh I had another dream ... Tall Agbani darego like ...showing me some Greenlight cheesy ...
If u no be diss one ehn... **
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
2dice:
ooh I had another dream ... Tall Agbani darego like ...showing me some Greenlight cheesy ...
If u no be diss one ehn... **
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
biuti:
grin grin grin grin
lol..how has your day been Jare ?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Princessderaa(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

*Picks her Back up*
Hope you're not Hurt?
not at all.

thanks
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DoctorChuks: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I heard that grad doctors in US don't earn much for a long time since they don't pay them well during residency and residency is quite long

so I guess that's why he's aiming for age 40+

Not true. Compared to Naija doctors, we are quite rich
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DoctorChuks: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I heard that grad doctors in US don't earn much for a long time since they don't pay them well during residency and residency is quite long

so I guess that's why he's aiming for age 40+

Actually Im almost 40, thats why.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DoctorChuks: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
AlienStar:
Eeiyaaa! nl don't show age in profile n nobody will eva do what u askd 4 hia....40yrs isn't it far? u cn as well get marrid n do all dt u listd (well it's ur decision) Welcome anyways! enjoy!

Folks just assume. I know it didnt occure to u i could be almost 40. Well I am and would marry right now if the right person came along, which Idoubt
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DoctorChuks: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm happy you've used me to have a light diversion, tho that wasnt my initial intent.

I'll be in Naija soon. Any ladies interested in meeting me send me a PM, I promise I'll bring a gift for u.
40 and under. Also I'm from Anambra, so u know what that means (tho I believe in one Nigeria).
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Gurgle(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
DoctorChuks:

Not true. Compared to Naija doctors, we are quite rich

I wasn't comparing you to Nigerian doctors but ok
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
DoctorChuks:
Also I'm from Anambra, so u know what that means (tho I believe in one Nigeria).

lol a long, LONG name?

or do you mean your sweet language
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Gurgle(f): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
anyway I think you should post a picture
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 2:24am On Jul 14, 2015
2dice:
lol..how has your day been Jare ?
Not bad, thank you.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2015
biuti:
that would be child abuse,i won't like to abuse you
forget it

I am ready to be child-abused grin
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
biuti:
Not bad, thank you.
U jst dey come from meeting abi?
I don dey suspect you !!
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2015
2dice:
U jst dey come from meeting abi?
I don dey suspect you !!
shey u don forget say me and u meet for inside the meeting ni or u won form innocentee here?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2015
biuti:
shey u don forget say me and u meet for inside the meeting ni or u won form innocentee here?
"meet" biko clarify the kind of meet you mean ooo...
Me no dey doss kinda of stuff
Am a Born-again Muslim cheesy
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Jarizod:
forget it

I am ready to be child-abused grin
No, i'm a law abiding citizen angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / Falling In Love With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.