Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12034 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Married Man by chiconfire: 2:40pm On May 20, 2010
Most times i wonder why men go a long way lying to satisfy their lust.
i went out with a guy for 2 years, and he never told me he was married, i remember asking him couple of times and he said he is not married, i cook, go to his house, and even have d keys to his apartment, all for me to wake up one morning and realise my guy i have investing in is a married man whose wife stays in enugu,
i was really in luv and till now he still claims he loves me thats why he never told me,
its difficult loving another now even when i have met different men that wants to settle down, i cant just place my heart to love any comfortably.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 2:44pm On May 20, 2010
chiconfire:

Most times i wonder why men go a long way lying to satisfy their lust.
i went out with a guy for 2 years, and he never told me he was married, i remember asking him couple of times and he said he is not married, i cook, go to his house, and even have d keys to his apartment, all for me to wake up one morning and realise my guy i have investing in is a married man whose wife stays in enugu,
i was really in luv and till now he still claims he loves me thats why he never told me,
its difficult loving another now even when i have met different men that wants to settle down, i cant just place my heart to love any comfortably.

Time heals. . . . .
In a couple of months, you will find your soul-mate.
For now, just persevere.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Time heals. . . . .
In a couple of months, you will find your soul-mate.
For now, just persevere.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
awwwww !
sauron, thats the nicest thing i have seen you post here  kiss kiss kiss

@poster
so you mean you had the spare keys to his flat and for two years he never told you he was married  shocked shocked shocked shocked
yet he claims he loves you? ? tell him to go and hug a power grid with his yeye love !

jeez! its amazing what men do just to nail a toto !
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 2:57pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

@poster
so you mean you had the spare keys to his flat and for two years he never told you he was married  shocked shocked shocked shocked
yet he claims he loves you? ? tell him to go and hug a power grid with his yeye love !

jeez! its amazing what men do just to nail a toto !

It's not our fault.
If we speak the truth, there won't be any toto to nail.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2010
Sorry for this my dear. Just forget him and never fall for his smooth talk from now on. You talk about falling in love, try to get up and run from this sick love. Spend time with friends and go out often you will soon realize how easy it is to rid yourself of a wart.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 3:14pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

It's not our fault.
If we speak the truth, there won't be any toto to nail.

haba! but lying for two freaking years? ? ? thats taking it too far !

now, if she puts 'ota pia pia' in the pot of soup she has been cooking regularly for him for two years or she goes to a babalawo and requests that the man's prick be shrunk, she will be labelled a witch . undecided
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by descharmed(f): 3:18pm On May 20, 2010
hmn anoda shattered promise, time heals all wounds. embarassed
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 3:21pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

haba! but lying for two freaking years? ? ? thats taking it too far !

The lie has to stick, otherwise it won't be a good LIE.
Experience has taught me the best place to hide a LIE is between two TRUTHS.

now, if she puts 'ota pia pia' in the pot of soup she has been cooking regularly for him for two years or she goes to a babalawo and requests that the man's prick be shrunk, she will be labelled a witch .  undecided

For all you know, he might actually be in love with the OP.
He needed to lie to get to her and i don't think i can blame the man for that.
If he had told her the truth from the very beginning, the OP woulda run farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from him.

If you walk in a man's shoes for 1 month, U go lie pass Lucifer himself. . . . . .It's very difficult being a man. grin cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by cantell(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2010
@Poster,
You've being with him for 2yrs and you didn't know he was married?
Someone should help me sound this mumu girl a dirty slap.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by fubiluv: 3:30pm On May 20, 2010
It must be hard to deal with,
but you just have to move on.
This Guy doesn't deserve you.You can do better.
Move on with your life,and allow God to judge him.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

The lie has to stick, otherwise it won't be a good LIE.
Experience has taught me the best place to hide a LIE is between two TRUTHS.

Hmmmm

~Sauron~:

.For all you know, he might actually be in love with the OP.

True

~Sauron~:

If he had told her the truth from the very beginning, the OP woulda run farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from him.

and now the truth is out, the girl is still going to leave him and even if she does not, the relationship can never be the same again.
sometimes, its better to start with the truth from the very beginning or you let out the truth as soon as possible. two years is wayyyy tooo long. the poster is obviously very bitter.

~Sauron~:

If you walk in a man's shoes for 1 month, U go lie pass Lucifer himself. . . . . .It's very difficult being a man. grin cheesy

yeah right !

and its sooo much fun being a woman!  grin
we are constantly kept amused by the lies and tales you men subject our eardrums to . . . . .
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by 28Schweet(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,

couldn't agree with you more, in all those two years, he never left you for long periods, never asked u to come visit, never told you he's visiting family, never bought his wife gifts, never left his wedding picture or better yet, never not taken a call to some woman in your presence?

in all those two years, you never asked him when are you to meet his friends and family? too unreal really,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,

@cantell, easy now

For all you know, he might actually be in love with the OP.
He needed to lie to get to her and i don't think i can blame the man for that.

[quote][/quote]

And the man still doesnt know that honesty is the best policy. Lies and Love dont go together not in my books
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by afrobaby(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2010
pathetic, that is men for u, they can pretend
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 3:53pm On May 20, 2010
Sometimes when we're in love we so want to believe anything our partners say, the poster might have known all the while he was hiding something and that things were a bit fishy, but coz she was in love, she chose to believe and hang on to his every word,

No matter how much you think you're tough and all that, the minute you fall in love with someone, that rational part of you is dead and gone,

@poster, just ride the pain for now, in a while it'll all be over
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by sexdoctor(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2010
Some Spices are colour blind
while some could be character blind
when next u make a choice, never let your emotion over-run your sight to notice
"Love is Blinding as they say"
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2010
indie22:

No matter how much you think you're tough and all that, the minute you fall in love with someone, that rational part of you is dead and gone,

you've said it all !

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by spikedcylinder: 4:13pm On May 20, 2010
Interestingly, some married men fail to realise that you don't have to lie. As long as you're not a dungbat, the women will still come flooding in.

Op, sorry about your situation but I want to ask: can you say for a 100% certainty that you never suspected at ANY point for TWO YEARS? Seriously?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by madakiya(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2010
Falling in love is real and can be very easy, but there is always the need to be careful on ‘hot love. Before any single (either male or female) can make any decision of settling down with anybody as a marriage partner, there is that need to make research and investigate more about that person so that you will have firsthand information about that person you wish and intend to get hock to for the rest of your life.
Continue reading at http://oork.com/q4fle
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by cantell(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2010
@Sauron,
I agree with you. Its difficult being a man. What with many women fantasizing about dating perfect guys.
We lie to make up for what we lack.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by chiconfire: 4:46pm On May 20, 2010
our daily prayer should be God help so we dont fall into wrong hands,
there were no signs of his marriage. d coast was as clear as possible,
am getting over it but still cant lov even d man i recently did introduction with,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by cantell(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2010
^^^I guess you're settling for second best.
In a few years time you'll definitely come here to lament about your marriage.
I just don't understand why women rush into marriage.
It beats me.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Gbemyte(f): 5:48pm On May 20, 2010
@cantel ar u God wat do u mean by second best nd dat she wil come back lamentin? Instead of u 2 pray 4 ha dat he's goin 2 b a beta replacemnt u ar cursin ha. Dats unfair of u.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by mamagee3(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2010
Tell me you were high on drugs when you typed this up, Pleasee? tongue
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 5:55pm On May 20, 2010
SA Lady:

And the man still doesnt know that honesty is the best policy. Lies and Love dont go together not in my books

No one is disputing honesty is the best policy.
What i was tryna say is. . . . . . .Honesty won't get men FAR cos women always demand the perfect men.
Men that are not perfect are left out and they want to join the party. . . . . .The only way to join the party is to LIE.

Maybe if women are a bit more considerate, men wouldn't need to LIE.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2010
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he did really gat you trapped, i mean for two fu-cking years  shocked shocked
you were on your best behaviour and he didnt even bother to return the favour
MEN = VAMPIRES cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 6:04pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

Maybe if women are a bit more considerate, men wouldn't need to LIE.
99.9 of them are considerate but most of the men species cant keep up
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by maureena(f): 6:08pm On May 20, 2010
My dear you have to let go. I know it is not that easy but the earlier you get it into your head that he is married, that is when the healing process starts.

I happen to be a victim. My dear I am happy that I found out the truth cos I would have wasted this year just like that.  At first, It wasnt easy, but with time ,
I came over it.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 6:14pm On May 20, 2010
y me:

99.9 of them are considerate but most of the men species cant keep up

99.9 of them want a tall, dark, handsome, rich unmarried man.
What do you expect men(who can't meet up with this requirement) to do? Sleep with their fellow men or sleep with animals?
Of course, they are going to lie they have what you require. . . . .Just to HIT your goldmine.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nymphnode(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2010
The poster should tell us how they met, was it his suggestion that she move in or did she offered. And I'm sure he never talked to her about marriage, Infact
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2010
I don't agree wiv u sauron

If a woman fancies you enough to want to sleep wiv you, she'll still do it regardless of ur being married.

I see a lot of openly married men who never take off their wedding bands ever, still getting chicks steadily, so why the need to tell lies and pretend to be single and available?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by yme1(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

99.9 of them want a tall, dark, handsome, rich unmarried man.
Inner beauty lasts longer.Whatever attracts a person initially will inevitably diminish as the years roll by

~Sauron~:

What do you expect men(who can't meet up with this requirement) to do? Sleep with their fellow men or sleep with animals?
Of course, they are going to lie they have what you require. . . . .Just to HIT your goldmine.
whats the point of lying knowing fully well if the babe finds out on the long run she is definitely gonna back out undecided
i think being honest does it best
if a real woman wanna fu-ck ya she is gonna do it irrespective of who you are or what ya got

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Naked Ladies Almost Ruined My Music Career Yesterday (pics & Videos) / How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.