Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28055 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Georgekyrian(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Willie is working..

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Vikkie14: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
The Black Race aint inferior, they only make themselves inferior.

Consider Nigeria as an example. We have all the Resources(material/intellect/manpower) that can make us the Most Powerful Black Nation on earth, yet, we are still graping with being a Third World Country.

#ItIsOnlyInNigeria that one spends billions on Power, yet, can't produce beyond 4000+ MW.

Blackman think his mentality is inferior to the White man but Black still have the Best Brains the world over(a black man will still try to argue this with me here).

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Op, you just committed a fallacy of hasty generalization... do you mean you have surveyed 50% of the black population?

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
I DISAGREE WITH YOU.

AND AVERAGE BLACK MAN WOULD NOT DO MOST OF THAT THING YOU MENTION.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by ebamma(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
An average black man's problem is greed,

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Freiburger(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Silly talks undecided

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
OP, you described the perfect Nigerian than you even did the black man generally!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by izzieman: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Mr. Haul, your write-up consists of a lot of inaccuracies and it almost seems like something the Ku Klux Klan would put out pretending to be a Black poster to try to denigrate Black people.

8 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
Ironically,Martin Luther King and Malcom X were both killed by blacks.

Martin wasn't killed by a black man.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by arsetalks(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
I am black but you have not described me in this silly article at all. If you or your kindred are quick to turn their back on people who are loyal to them does not mean everyone do it.

And I DEFINITELY do not worship the whites. Do you?

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Freiburger(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
We should transform ourselves to hardcore blacks grin grin grin grin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Robinhood477: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
wow

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by freeage7(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
U see life? Why must the writer of that sermon refer to a chinese man as "chinko"?
The truth be told, white man is superior to the black man...say otherwise and keep lying to ursef. Everything u enjoy today is the invention of the white man ok. U can claim equality in ur heart, but in reality u know the truth. Baba free ur mind from equality I beg. As u dey see moi-moi, moi-moi sabi him cup.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by arsetalks(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:
Op, you just committed a fallacy of hasty generalization... do you mean you have surveyed 50% of the black population?
He is drunk and his drunkness is been aided by who put this on the front page.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by beyoncausme: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
henhen....
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by neocortex: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
@OP every point you listed is found in all the races of this world though in different
degrees.
Talking about Nigeria, I would say it is as a result of the sudden collapse of
institutions that have been working for us for centuries. It is not easy though possible
to from such.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Why must u send bad signals to d world against ur motherland,Africa?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
He is drunk and his drunkness is been aided by who put this on the front page.

You so right.... I don't know why some people will just sit down and write poo......look at how he Belittled the black race...

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
N/B: No race is born superior, is the work of each race to raise his race an example are the southeastern asians I mean the japs,chinkos,koreans!

No race is born superior but the whiteman brought slavery and colonization for a reason. Obama is the greatest black man in history and a Donald Trump won't even allow him rest of mind simply because he's a black man ruling over the white. As far as the world is concerned right now, the Americans sit atop the social class.

Europe would have been the most successful continent but lack of resources dragged her down and they had to cheat, dominate and colonize the blackman to steal their resources. So if you come here telling us that the whiteman shouldn't be blamed for slavery and colonization, then I will be bold to call you an ignorant !

The blackman has no problem and if there's any, the whiteman created it for him.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by SirEzzy(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Am a black man proud of myself and I love my country(Nigeria) more than any other country, to hell with white.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Dindondin(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Nigerians are specially made out of black to endure and adapt to what no1 else can on dis planet...... Nigerians are just one hell of a creature
Those moro ns that were bashing Skales on twitter over the Jidenna issue are below average blacks
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by emmatok(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
haul:
Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love? .......

Typical Black woman mentality to black men.
Your are also guilty of everything you said about Black men.
You are Suffering from low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Bants(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
You need to send this to all the OAP in Nigeria radio stations trying to sound white and shit
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Silverlight2014: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
I have never seen or read a jagon writen with this courage and impunity
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by banAddict: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Nigerians are specially made out of black to endure and adapt to what no1 else can on dis planet...... Nigerians are just one hell of a creature
To adapt to bad government, racism when they relocate abroad, bad roads, poor technicality, condemning their native religion to worship the white, degrading made in Nigeria goods for Abroad made, name it?

70% of Black man mentality is bullshit. And am sure you are guilty of 60% of the afore listed by the Op.

Waiting for your mention to convince me. And make sure you attach a picture of a made in Nigeria stuff you own worth at least #1,000

#God help Africa

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
I am black... And I am proud to be black...

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by happney65: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

Before 1994 only 34 % of south African households were electrified,today 92% of south African households are electrified...it took only 20 years for the black government to achieve what the whites failed in 400 years...the black government of SA is building free houses for the poor,no government has ever done something like that,poor children between the ages of 0 yo 18 get monthly grant of R340.00),0ld age people receive monthly grant of R1400.00...courtesy of the black government of SA...today we have world class rail system like gautrain,thanks to the black man...

And the freebies is what is Making them Lazy an having single Fathers and mothers all around town.Not going to school and Blaming foreigners and the Govt for the woes in their lives..Let the Govt take the freebies away from them and see the country get better..We don't have all the freebies,But yet we are better than them..You find Nigerians blazing the trial wherever we go..Infrastructure wise they might be better than us,and that is due to corruption on our part..

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by architez: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Bros, u r addressing Nigerians. This article is for, say, black Americans
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
It might be too hard to swallow but the facts that majority of blacks are primitive remains valid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate / Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Thanksgiving Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.