Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28350 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You don't know what micro credit does yet you claim those who don't have jobs cannot be given loans. Micro credit is meant to provide ease of access to money giving to those who are ready to make use of it to create a business or trade. It doesn't depend on your status of owning a job or not. The prospect is to make sure you use the money to create wealth through your business or trade. Fold your arms and wait for welfare benefits, lazy Zulu.

The xenophobic Zulus could have used the time in burning human beings alive to access micro-credit schemes and us the money to do business or trade.

so you decided to bring in insults to support your rubbish...why your country can't give micro credits to many Nigerians who are struggling?south Africa and Nigeria are not in the same path,Nigerian politicians are lucky to govern clueless people who don't even know their entitlements ...you are not hard workers poor Nigerians,the thing is, the economic harsh condition of your country compels you people to abnormally double your efforts to an extent you don't mind to face death penalty in Indonesia...

4 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

so you decided to bring in insults to support your rubbish...why your country can't give micro credits to many Nigerians who are struggling?south Africa and Nigeria are not in the same path,Nigerian politicians are lucky to govern clueless people who don't even know their entitlements ...you are not hard workers poor Nigerians,the thing is, the economic harsh condition of your country compels you people to abnormally double your efforts to an extent you don't mind to face death penalty in Indonesia...
Nonsense! I am not using it to justify the Nigerian bad condition, you i d i o t! There is no welfare benefits in Nigerian because they will not be sustainable for the reasons I mentioned earlier and they don't advanced the ability of people to create wealth.

Keep saying trash when you know that Townships are no-go areas.You lousy Zulu master! Bwahaha...
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:

Nonsense! I am not using it to justify the Nigerian bad condition, you i d i o t! There is no welfare benefits in Nigerian because they will not be sustainable for the reasons I mentioned earlier and they don't advanced the ability of people to create wealth.

Keep saying trash when you know that Townships are no-go areas.You lousy Zulu master! Bwahaha...

lol...area boy of Abadan aka America
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerians are primitive human beings who hate to hear the truth and make a change. They are not going to listen to you. I have preached and devised means of making a change, the least they can do is to call me white people ass kisser, uncle Tom, melanin-lacking neanderthal, American slave and other slurs. These are the same ignorant fools praising the disorganized society, the aged and uneducated dullard and living in unhealthy environment in their sicknesses.

Jeez! I wonder why they can't learn. That is the worst part of it all. Everybody can now see where my frustration is coming from. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

you are a fool Mr Abadan
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Freiburger(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Black is primitiveness.Black is illiterate. Black is ignorance. Black is savagery. Black is hate. Black is sentiiment. Black is denial. Black is excuse. Black is f**ked. Black is a disease. Black is definition of lie. Black is dictatorship. Black is Buhari. Black is dullard. Black is filthy environment. The list go on and on. The most annoying thing is that nobody wants to make a change while Nigerians keep supporting backwardness. How can people move forward without embracing change for the better? Ptui! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Harsh but true.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

you are a fool Mr Abadan
How dare you, Zulu troll?! angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
How dare you, Zulu troll?! angry angry angry lipsrsealed

thank god you are a Nigerian...your comments are embarrassing...no wander you keep on telling us about America,be proud of your Yoruba culture and your home town Abadan...you keep on preaching about civilization but you sound primitive...the person you were trying to tease earlier on with your sillly argument sound objective and matured...foolish igwe

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

thank god you are a Nigerian...your comments are embarrassing...no wander you keep on telling us about America,be proud of your Yoruba culture and your home town Abadan...you keep on preaching about civilization but you sound primitive...the person you were trying to tease earlier on with your sillly argument sound objective and matured...foolish igwe
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Can you make sense for once. Jeez! I frown at your South African idiocy!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nihilist: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Black is primitiveness.Black is illiterate. Black is ignorance. Black is savagery. Black is hate. Black is sentiiment. Black is denial. Black is excuse. Black is f**ked. Black is a disease. Black is definition of lie. Black is dictatorship. Black is Buhari. Black is dullard. Black is filthy environment. The list go on and on. The most annoying thing is that nobody wants to make a change while Nigerians keep supporting backwardness. How can people move forward without embracing change for the better? Ptui! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

You are a waste of sperm.
You will do well not to procreate. The innate stupidity in your DNA must not be allowed to taint the human Gene Pool.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nihilist:

You are a waste of sperm.
You will do well not to procreate. The innate stupidity in your DNA must not be allowed to taint the human Gene Pool.
You smelling i d i o t! angry lipsrsealed
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nihilist: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
You smelling i d i o t! angry lipsrsealed

Just don't have any kids.
If we're lucky, we can contain the mistake your parents made all those years ago.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
cap28:

If your psychotic people were not afraid of the black race why do you continue to work overtime to keep us down?

If we are such push overs your govts shouldn't have to finance coup d'etats, drop bombs on our countries and invent HIV aids to try to wipe us out, you would simply leave us to our own devices, but you don't do that, why is that?

Mandela was jailed by your people for 27 years because he was seen as a threat to your racist world order, Lumumba was shot and his corpse burnt with acid to get rid of the evidence, why would you go to such extremes if we are no threat to you.

Without Africa there is no Europe - the entire wealth of Europe was built on our wealth, remember how impoverished and disease infested Europe was until it began to enrich itself from the natural wealth of Africa?

You are a race of parasites, you can not exist without leeching off others, so why pretend as if your wealth came from legitimate hard work and ingenuity? Without the wealth generated from the slave trade the United States would be as poor as many parts of eastern Europe, the buildings, roads and landscape that you marvel at in the United States were all built with African slave labour so what the hell are you talking about?

The only reason that brainwashed scum like you think that white is superior to black is because we live in a racist Eurocentric world order where the European standard of beauty is placed at the top while everything about the black race is denigrated and abused. If we were to live in an Afrocentric world order you and your race would be placed where you belong - at the bottom.

Race is an artificial construct created by your demonic race in order to justify the atrocities that you have committed over centuries, God did not intend for humanity to live the way we currently do, therefore just as the Roman empire was brough to an end when it had run its so course so shall the tenure of white supremacy be brought to an end. In fact there are clear signs that that is already happening, the Chinese have already surpassed the United States in terms of economic dominance, the BRICS nations are becoming economically stronger each day, Africa's day and time will come and I hope you will be alive to see it.

Europe this Europe that how many European countries colonised africa the best European countries never colonised this backward ass continent they call africa most of them don't know what this useless godforsaken continent looks like on a map. Stop blaming others for your failure. Africa has only given the world aids illiteracy poverty disease and ebola.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Pchidexy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
First of all OP, Black is not synonymous to Africa. Skin tone varies in Africa. Many Africans have lighter skin than some Asians. We are not black. We are Africans. The big problem I see in Africa is disunity and division. We are tribal. Europe and America have forgotten about tribes a long time ago. We need integration. We also need to belief in ourselves as a people. Patronize each other n buy locally made goods. Christianity n Islam needs to be thrown to the trash can! My humble submission.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:

Chale if you carry African problem for head you go die o the continent refused to develop
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Just don't have any kids.
If we're lucky, we can contain the mistake your parents made all those years ago.
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MPSA(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
People without jobs can get micro-credits. Jeez! You are another South African blacks supporting failure. The white people of that society would soon be using that to laugh at you while you aren't making any headway to develop the black people intelligence. Knowledge, they say, is power and that is clearly some fact!

A$$ hole! Why always you like to divide my people(South Africans) by colour, Are you a racist? If you don't kiss a$$€$ grin You talk sh*t, What is going on with your ugly head grin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by ololo12: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
I already gave up on the black man, and the African continent. I'm only transiting through South Africa. My destination is South America! I'll live and die there! There's no hope for the black man, and the African continent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Ups01(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
haul:
Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love?

An average Black will worship anything foreign, so far is not from their lands,

An average black man hate his skins,they hate their lives,they hate the misery they found themselves. They result into bleaching,fixing wigs,accent just trying to be a white man(reminds me of malcolmX trying to be white at first by relaxing his hair till he was reorientated)

An average black man will stay in history and never hold those who run the present(leaders) responsible for our backwardness but still keep blaming the whites for what happened in 18-19th century(the white as no justification for what they did to a black man) even when knowing they have much resources now than when we had white in our soils

An average black man wants to feel superior to his fellow black man, he hereby goes to the white to stab his brothers,e.g goto our factories most of the mal-treatment a black man receives is either done by a fellow black man going slashing salaries from what the white actually prepared, obasanjo et al, to buruji(his a sinner,who ought to have been convicted,why are they just seeking that) just to prove a point

An average black man will never come together to revolt against injustice,they rather talk and talk(just look at a situation normal bus charge is 40# and the drivers take advantage of poor situation to collect 100#,and you agreed to pay 40# when you reach destination,you will see a black man that will go back to pay 100# his excuses his is religion,faith,tradition)

An average black man will sell their brother out just to please a foreigner,

An average blackman is filled with bile,hatred in their gut,their minds are shackled,

Is evident in malcolmX death, that a fellow black killed him even when he was trying to fight for their freedom

You can see skales tweet,an average black man sold skales out too on behalf an half blackkkkkk! (Even feeling inferior to a biracial black man)

So far you from the white land you will be worshiped,an average black man so much hate their skin.

An average black man won't blame the right channels for his woes,you can see we nigerians will kill a man who steals maggie in shops,we won't address the root of that problem which is government inability to provide,south africans blame and kill their sister countries for taking jobs in their country,they won't hold the government responsible for gross incompetence.

An average black man may dream about a bad omen to someone, tells the person about the dream,the person doesn't believe in dream, the black man will go as far as secretly wishing the bad omen comes to pass to prove a point to a fellow,

Is it the average black man fault?yes it is the average black man fault, the day we revolt against the evils we call leaders the day we rise, no one will help the black race until the black race learn to unite to forge forward.you ever wonder why the whole of africa is that backward? Don't talk about South Africa you can see how downward its going when the leadership becomes black? The question is are we cursed with bad leaders?or we just know how to select the bad leaders? Or we love the bad leaders as some ladies prefer bad boys and later found out his spurious?if you think the youth are the future?you need to visit our schools.

I pray the average black man wake up and know the blackskin is just as great as the white skin.

You are what you belief you are,an average blackman need education and not gold chains that will remind them of slavery. May God help the black race.

N/B: No race is born superior, is the work of each race to raise his race an example are the southeastern asians I mean the japs,chinkos,koreans!
THANK GOD YOU INCLUDED "AVERAGE". COZ THAT PIECE OF S+H+I+T YOU WROTE UP THERE IS NOT TRUE FOR EVERY BLACKMAN(EVEN THE AVERAGE)!!!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 14, 2015
freeage7:
U see life? Why must the writer of that sermon refer to a chinese man as "chinko"?
The truth be told, white man is superior to the black man...say otherwise and keep lying to ursef. Everything u enjoy today is the invention of the white man ok. U can claim equality in ur heart, but in reality u know the truth. Baba free ur mind from equality I beg. As u dey see moi-moi, moi-moi sabi him cup.
IGNORANT BASTARD ! The mobile phones and Refrigerator were created by black men. So many things invented by black men. All knowledge are from Africa.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by freeage7(m): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Akpobaro:
IGNORANT BASTARD ! The mobile phones and Refrigerator were created by black men. So many things invented by black men. All knowledge are from Africa.
U called me a bastard? It is pointless trading abuse with u. So u are very quick to anger when people do not look @ issues from ur own perspective. Bad. Besides, u don't even have any proof to back ur claims. I am very open to learning. Pls, give me the names of things u mentioned dat a black man invented, and the year. And please, note that my argument doesn't reduce the average black man to nothing. Thank u.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kuuljay(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2015
MduZA:

Before 1994 only 34 % of south African households were electrified,today 92% of south African households are electrified...it took only 20 years for the black government to achieve what the whites failed in 400 years...the black government of SA is building free houses for the poor,no government has ever done something like that,poor children between the ages of 0 yo 18 get monthly grant of R340.00),0ld age people receive monthly grant of R1400.00...courtesy of the black government of SA...today we have world class rail system like gautrain,thanks to the black man...
lol truth is whites control the engine room of south Africa.take all the whites out of south Africa and in ten years the country will collapse.just because the blacks hold government posts doesn't mean poo.there is something about black skin,even in africa here checkout the country's that have whiter skin they are doing better with fewer resources.abeg forget mata

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2015
kuuljay:
lol truth is whites control the engine room of south Africa.take all the whites out of south Africa and in ten years the country will collapse.just because the blacks hold government posts doesn't mean poo.there is something about black skin,even in africa here checkout the country's that have whiter skin they are doing better with fewer resources.abeg forget mata

the whites left Botswana and Namibia,those two countries are amongst the best African countries today...west African mentality is embarrassing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Europe this Europe that how many European countries colonised africa the best European countries never colonised this backward ass continent they call africa most of them don't know what this useless godforsaken continent looks like on a map. Stop blaming others for your failure. Africa has only given the world aids illiteracy poverty disease and ebola.

Ever heard of the Berlin Conference of 1884 or the scramble for Africa I'm sure you haven't. That's where majority of the western European nations met up to carve up and divide the African continent amongst themselves. Every European nation that was at that conference subsequently became rich as a result of the wealth and cheap labour that they stole or exploited from their colonies:

[b]The "Scramble for Africa" is the invasion, occupation, colonization and annexation of African territory by European powers during the period of New Imperialism, between 1881 and 1914. It is also called the Partition of Africa and the Conquest of Africa. In 1870, only 10 percent of Africa was under European control; by 1914 it was 90 percent of the continent, with only Abyssinia (Ethiopia) and Liberia still being independent.

The Berlin Conference of 1884, which regulated European colonization and trade in Africa, is usually referred to as the starting point of the Conquest of Africa.[1] Consequent to the political and economic rivalries among the European empires in the last quarter of the 19th century, the partitioning of Africa was how the Europeans avoided warring amongst themselves over Africa.[2] The latter years of the 19th century saw the transition from "informal imperialism" (hegemony), by military influence and economic dominance, to the direct rule of a people which brought about colonial imperialism.

[/b]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ffkfd

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by ololo12: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
cap28:

Ever heard of the Berlin Conference of 1884 or the scramble for Africa I'm sure you haven't. That's where majority of the western European nations met up to carve up and divide the African continent amongst themselves. Every European nation that was at that conference subsequently became rich as a result of the wealth and cheap labour that they stole or exploited from their colonies:

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by ololo12: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Always spitting the truth! Preach Brother!
cap28:

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by igbo2011(m): 3:17am On Jul 15, 2015
cap28:

We live in a Eurocentric world order, therefore this is reflected in our vocabulary. Under a Eurocentric world order language plays a crucial role, this is why everything negative is described as black eg black ball, black market, black sheep, black widow - this is not coincidental, the owners of the language have deliberately associated everything negative with blackness and this is why you label us "black people". If you look at our complexions we are not black we are brown, you are not white, you are pink but in order to create an image of being pure you describe yourself as white. You are very far away from whiteness in character, appearance and morality. Look at how morally bankrupt your societies are , men having sex with men, women having sex with animals, men having sex with babies, you are depraved and subhuman you are from a lower civilisation, unlike your ancestors we never lived in caves with rodents and insects we have always been at a higher level of socialisation than you and your ancestors.

Swiss talks about that in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwNp4ODaTQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by igbo2011(m): 3:21am On Jul 15, 2015
MduZA:

the whites left Botswana and Namibia,those two countries are amongst the best African countries today...west African mentality is embarrassing

Slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, media, schools and religions are destroying us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2426814/here-solutions-cure-african-self
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
kuuljay:
if that's really your reasoning, then every white country in the world would be prosperous and progressive, that's not the case, you have an inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kuuljay(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
if that's really your reasoning, then every white country in the world would be prosperous and progressive, that's not the case, you have an inferiority complex
yes I said it and it's not about inferiority complex pls name any white country that is less richer than an African country that is doing better.there are some European countries that relies only on tourism to survive yet countries like Kenya who cannot be compared to them is still struggling
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
igbo2011:

Swiss talks about that in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwNp4ODaTQ

Wow, this track is brilliant, I've never heard of this guy until now, but he has a lot of views on youtube which goes to show you that all is not lost with the black race. His lyrics and the imagery he uses are absolutely brilliant, he is doing what no mainstream rapper would dare to do for fear of being dropped by their record labels and losing sponsors. Kudos to him. He sounds black british which makes it all the more amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Watch this documentary and learn how the white man destroyed Africa. The presenter of the documentary is an English man and he speaks very candidly about how his ancestors ra.ped Africa and regarded (and still regard Africans) as an inferior race:

[b]Africa A Voyage of Discovery - The Magnificent African Cake - Scramble for Africa
The title is derived from King Leopold II of Belgium who declared his determination during the scramble for African territory to secure for himself a large a slice as possible of this so called 'magnificent African cake' The main European powers of the day met at the 1884 Berlin Conference to carve up the continent of Africa between themselves. Starting out on a West African shore where new European commercial interests had come to replace the old slaving ties, the films shows a variety of locations to examine the character and effects of European colonial interference in African affairs.

Basil Davidson's seminal documentary series 'Africa' challenges the long held beliefs like the opinion of David Hume that Africa had 'no ingenious manufactures among them, no arts, no sciences'. The series presents a Pan-African conception of history from the origins of Egypt and Nubia to the liberation movements that Basil Davidson was familiar with in newly independent nations in Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

Basil Davidson was an acclaimed writer on the subject of African history having written more than 30 books on the subject before he died in 2010. His works are required reading in many African, British and US universities & is often used as the framework for many Black history courses worldwide.

Basil Davidson's Africa A Voyage of Discovery series premiered at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on 20th October 1983, with a wonderful reception hosted by the Nigerian Permanent Mission to the UN

The Africa A Voyage of Discovery series was shot and edited over a 2 year period beginning in 1981. During this period the accompanying book The Story of Africa was also written by Basil Davidson.[/b]

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irDWdqOvjVA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Africa A Voyage of Discovery - Different But Equal - Basil Davidson
Basil Davidson's seminal documentary series 'Africa A Voyage of Discovery' challenges the long held beliefs that Africa had 'no ingenious manufactures among them, no arts, no sciences'. The series presents a pan-African conception of history from the origins of Egypt and Nubia to the liberation movements that Basil Davidson was familiar with, in newly independent nations Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

When Greek Historian Herodotus visited Ancient Egypt he described the civilization he saw there as 'different but equal'. Episode one shows that some of the world's greatest early civilizations have their origins in black Africa, including those along the Nile Valley. The episode includes interviews with Senegalese mathematician, philosopher and Egyptology Cheikh Anta Diop and explores the growth of African civilizations in West and Northeast Africa.

Basil Davidson was an acclaimed writer on the subject of African history having written more than 30 books on the subject before he died in 2010. His works are required reading in many African, British and US universities & is often used as the framework for many Black history courses worldwide.

Basil Davidson's Africa A Voyage of Discovery series premiered at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on 20th October 1983, with a wonderful reception hosted by the Nigerian Permanent Mission to the UN.

The Africa A Voyage of Discovery series was shot and edited over a 2 year period beginning in 1981. During this period the accompanying book The Story of Africa was also written by Basil Davidson.

HOW THE WHITE MAN FABRICATED AND DISTORTED HISTORY IN ORDER TO RELEGATE THE AFRICAN TO THE LOWEST RUNG OF HUMAN EXISTENCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQiGDZVDz4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.