Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28352 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by trillville(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
One thing most black Africans fail to realise is that we are a minority race. If you look at the chart, Europeans and South Americans make up about 30 percent. The Asians make up about 50 percent, what is left is the black and the Middle eastern man.

This makes us a minority race. Over the years, we have always had little influence over matters concerning domination and conquest. Most discoveries and development through history occur as a result of war. When you are too few, no one even bothers to form treaties with you. You are an after thought, A place to be conquered after the major battle has already taken place.

So how can the black man rise to prominence and glory since we have found ourselves in the mess we are in. The first step is for every black person to realise that we are in a constant racial competition for dominance, and right now, we are in the last position.

The Europeans and the Americans form treaties and trade partnerships to keep us subjugated to them. There is nothing innately wrong in their actions, they know we are competing and so they must take advantage in whatever way they can.

Looking at the black race, 20 percent of black people on earth are Nigerians. That is, 1 person in every five black people on earth is a Nigerian. This includes African Americans by the way. What this tells me is the for the black man to get respected, Nigeria has to become a great nation. The Europeans once mocked the Chinese man saying they lacked creativity, today the same Europeans marvel at the industrial might of China. Has the chinese man become innovative? No, but China has used its own unique abilities to crave a niche for itself.

All we do as Nigerians is fight amongst ourselves. Who is smarter? The Yoruba or the Igbo? Who are more criminally inclined and what not. We fight over 60 percent of our crude earnings where as the European who is in competition with us keeps 40 percent and no one bothers to protest over this matter. Different idiots keep springing up instigating hatred amongst our people to the point that many feel we should break up into smaller countries.

Our leaders sell crude oil yet fail to insist that crude should be refined here. We sell cocoa and tend we import chocolate. If there is any characteristic that makes the average Blackman inferior to other races, it is his naivety and simplicity, his lack of awareness that he is actually in a competition, and who his real competitor is.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:

What kind of excuse are you now giving? This is about Nigerians trying to make ends meet where there is no opportunity while you laugh over their efforts. Yet your people who laugh at their effort keep attacking them claiming they are stealing their jobs in their xenophobic nature. What an excuse indeed! Only a fool would take you serious here. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

I dont expect anyone to take me serious because am not here to impress anyone...i hate people who project their failures on other people,if your people are in south Africa to make a living,why are you calling south Africans lazy?you don't consider the fact that foreigners have to double their efforts as they pay for everything...

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by NewsINigeria(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
charliejose:
hmmm little wonder they are very lazy angry... Chai free money everywhere shocked cool

can you comprehend the content or you just wanna make yourself heard?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

MduZA

Did the OP mention South Africa in the initial thread. Are you that bored, no more SA topics to keep your fingers busy.

VAMose from here my friend?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by charliejose: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Y
MduZA:

of course I do... All ur government is doing is abetting laziness amongst ur citizens.. That's why South Africans could blame their hardworking counterparts from other African countries for their joblessness undecided
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

I dont expect anyone to take me serious because am not here to impress anyone...i hate people who project their failures on other people,if your people are in south Africa to make a living,why are you calling south Africans lazy?you don't consider the fact that foreigners have to double their efforts as they pay for everything...
Oh, yeah! Who is projecting their failure here? Not when you are told about your society evils ,while you exonerate xenophobic attacks on fellow African immigrants, is projecting failure. You have completely forgotten what lead to the reason for all the misunderstanding between us is rife in this forum. You expect your people to be complimented for burning alive human beings. That is not going to happen here. Jeez! Now you are retreating to emotions when you know you have no argument to make. I am not going to entertain that because I don't believe in sentiments.

You have been told your problem thinking that all is well for your people and society. Please, excuse me if you are not going to argue with me here as a man. Stop being a crying baby for once.

angry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Prettyandrich: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:

The numbers of fools who refuse to move forward, those who see civilization as white people thing, is almost virtually all blacks. The intelligent ones are very minute to the extend of making no significant impact because the foolish ones are suppressing their efforts. Imagine Nigerians voting a dullard into power as a president and still have the f**king gut to tell you it doesn't matter if he's not educated. Jeez! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Slow down buddy, quit calling Mr. President names. I don't see how he comes in here. Beside, he's barely some weeks and could prove much difference from the rest. My joy is that Nigerians are beginning to understand the importance of leadership in nations development and gradually we would overcome the days of imposition and stand for what is right.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
trillville:
One thing most black Africans fail to realise is that we are a minority race. If you look at the chart, Europeans and South Americans make up about 30 percent. The Asians make up about 50 percent, what is left is the black and the Middle eastern man.

This makes us a minority race. Over the years, we have always had little influence over matters concerning domination and conquest. Most discoveries and development through history occur as a result of war. When you are too few, no one even bothers to form treaties with you. You are an after thought, A place to be conquered after the major battle has already taken place.

So how can the black man rise to prominence and glory since we have found ourselves in the mess we are in. The first step is for every black person to realise that we are in a constant racial competition for dominance, and right now, we are in the last position.

The Europeans and the Americans form treaties and trade partnerships to keep us subjugated to them. There is nothing innately wrong in their actions, they know we are competing and so they must take advantage in whatever way they can.

Looking at the black race, 20 percent of black people on earth are Nigerians. That is, 1 person in every five black people on earth is a Nigerian. This includes African Americans by the way. What this tells me is the for the black man to get respected, Nigeria has to become a great nation. The Europeans once mocked the Chinese man saying they lacked creativity, today the same Europeans marvel at the industrial might of China. Has the chinese man become innovative? No, but China has used its own unique abilities to crave a niche for itself.

All we do as Nigerians is fight amongst ourselves. Who is smarter? The Yoruba or the Igbo? Who are more criminally inclined and what not. We fight over 60 percent of our crude earnings where as the European who is in competition with us keeps 40 percent and no one bothers to protest over this matter. Different idiots keep springing up instigating hatred amongst our people to the point that many feel we should break up into smaller countries.

Our leaders sell crude oil yet fail to insist that crude should be refined here. We sell cocoa and tend we import chocolate. If there is any characteristic that makes the average Blackman inferior to other races, it is his naivety and simplicity, his lack of awareness that he is actually in a competition, and who his real competitor is.
Is minority an excuse for poor development? It is supposed to be a blessing because there is few people to take care of with huge resources. The fact that the minority cannot device a means of leading a civilized life and build modern infrastructure speaks volumes of their inability in that area. I am not going to seat down and continue to be deceived by irrelevant argument like this one. On, please, you just psychologically defeated and reduced yourself or blacks to incapable human beings through this unreasonable comment you made.

Minority doesn't justify failure.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prettyandrich:
Slow down buddy, quit calling Mr. President names. I don't see how he comes in here. Beside, he's barely some weeks and could prove much difference from the rest. My joy is that Nigerians are beginning to understand the importance of leadership in nations development and gradually we would overcome the days of imposition and stand for what is right.
It does! The leader is a person who shows the way. Why the head is incompetent the body becomes unimportant. If you can not see how that is relevant to this black people and Nigeria being the most populous of them all then you have no reason, whatsoever, to quote me here. That is a big shame on your side. You are another person who hates to hear the truth and ready to defend anything that cares for your primitive desires. I am not going to be a part of that. angry lipsrsealed undecided

Barely some weeks into power and he's once a military dictator with evil records. An aged man with little or no education nor understanding of modern civilization is expected to make changes for the better. cry cry cry cry cry

I am surprised you don't know African leaders are largely to blame for the backwardness of the continent and people inability to move forward. The early you know that the better for you to move on with your ignorant life.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
zeongeon:
Why blame slave trade, when its our ancestors and great great grand fathers,mothers,sisters and brothers that suffered slave trade and not we blacks of this present day. infact are we been chained or hunted down again and then sent on long voyages to work sugar cane plantation??..Look at japan even after d nuclear attack they are still developed, look at malaysian that came to us for palm kennel. e]

The wealth generated from the slave trade is the reason why the United States and many western European countries are world powers, the slave trade transformed barren European cities like London , Liverpool, Bristol and Southampton into the giant commercial cities that they have become today. Banks like Lloyds of London and Barclays made millions of pounds from it and jobs were created for indigenous British people from the money generated from it. As if that wasn't bad enough even after it was abolished its financiers were paid millions of pounds in compensation for the loss of their "property" while the freed slaves received nothing.

Africa's losses as a result of the slave trade are unquantifiable, we lost valuable manpower and our culture and value systems were destroyed forever. This is the reason why Europe and the US are so far ahead of us. As if that was not bad enough they returned to finish us off with colonialism which is still ongoing all over the continent, they pretended to give us independence but remain in the background pulling the strings.

The blacks/africans of this present times didn't suffer slavery and have the ability to work together to make africa and blacks proud BUT no they rather be tribalistic, they rather would continue to loot and starve there own pple..Look at black african countries and u begin to wonder if blacks where cursed.

The seeds of division were sown amongst us by the Europeans who used and still use divide and conquer tactics to keep us at each other's throats, they want us to continue to fight each other so that we never unite to fight our real enemy - THEM!
All black run countries of the world have been earmarked for destruction by the white race. Any black country that tries to extricate itself from white domination is destroyed. Haiti is the only black nation in the world that fought and defeated their white slave masters. Do y ou know wha the white race did to them? They destroyed their economy, by making them pay their former slave masters millions of dollars in compensation. Yes you heard me right, the freed Haitian former slaves had to pay their former slave masters for having the guts to free themselves from slavery, the money they were asked to pay was so much that Haiti couldn't focus on developing its economy as all of the wealth it was generating had to be used to service this payment- that should tell you how evil the white race is and how much they do not want any black nation in this world to succeed. There are many other examples of black nations who have tried and failed to free themselves from the tyranny and evil of the white race but I don't have the time to go into that, try and educate yourself about the world you live in,the bottom line is that the white man is working actively to make sure the black man remains in the gutter.

Black man so hate themselves come to Nigeria and see fellow blacks advising white men on how to underpay there fellow brothers and sisters and yet slave drive them to be productive.

The white enslaved us in the past BUT now its black man trying to oppress and enslave his fellow black.

You better start looking at the bigger picture.

The black man in Nigeria is a victim of a tyrannical system which is being aided and abetted by the white man, Who finances the military coups that place your corrupt leaders in power, who murders Africa's progressive leaders, who drops bombs on African countries that refuse to tow the line of the West?

The blue prints of success have been layed out why can't we blacks especially Nigeria just copy the positive and develop our country rather we develop on the negatives eg contract staffing, lack of social amenities, lastma official that died was taken to luth and wasn't treated cos of strike, we worship political thieves regardless of how much they loot as long as they are ur tribes me its okay.

As long as the white race has the power to stop you from progressing they will do so, do you think any Nigerian leader can go against the economic policies of the IMF and the World bank and live to tell the story. You better wake up and understand who you are up against. All these other nations that have developed economically were allowed to do so by the US and Europe.

Let's face it white is better than black for now at least they do things having interest of there pple. Things work in the white mans land compared to africa and nigeria especially.

Things work in the white man's land because everything they have was stolen from you. They use your cheap labour and cheap raw materials to elevate their own societies and ensure that you remain at the bottom. When you try to escape the misery they have created in your country they close their borders or deport you but when they come to your own country you welcome them with open arms.

Nigeria has a key role to play in giving africa and the black race a major face lift cause nigeria has the largest black population..The key to black pride rest in NIGERIA and until we grow beyond tribal bondage, selfishness ad backward mentality the world will continue to see the rest of blacks as failed and primitive.

I agree but this will not happen until the current ruling class of Nigeria are overthrown and replaced with a revolutionary group who put the interests of ordinary people before their own personal interests. the people running Nigeria at the moment are errand boys and lackeys of Europe and the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
happney65:

There you go again..I pity what will happen to you South Africans in 30Years from now..When I talk about freebies,The Govt shld not be feeding everybody.No,The Govt should help you to be able to help yourself..But when the govt hands off stupid freebies to you they are only making you lazy as you wont work but wld be waiting for the month end of the next freebies..All you do is fuk fuk and fuk..Let me tell something,The freebies that shld be given shld be incentives,loans,etc to start off business or something and wld be paid back after some time not dashing you free money all about that wont make you productive in any sense..

As for the Nigerians u mentioned,They are inlegal immigrants and that is what inlegal immigrants face worldwide..But I guess you know Nigerians head cooperations in SouthAfrica.Nigerians have Giant Business too in south Africa..Employing thousands of South Africans..And hope u know MTN rakes in more Money here in Nigeria than in any part of Africa..Infact am using an MTN internet sub to reply you right now..I would put on my T.V and still watch DSTV a south African company..Yet they make more money from us despite the fact we got no freebies from our Govt..We fought individual for ourselves and we are making it Big in Nigeria and around the World..Not depending on a Govt for give us Handouts as your own case is..

is the government of south Africa feeding everybody?if your country does not have social grant system to cater for poor Nigerians,just accept that you live in a harsh country...how do you give loans to people without jobs,how are they going to payback?social grant system started in 1994 ,as long as there are south Africans entitled for it,it will be rolled out until Jesus comes back...we pay tax in this country ,we do have minerals...the cake should be shared amongst ourselves,rich or poor...you will never understand this because your country is very disorganized...yes some Nigerians are living large in foreign countries...how about those living in extreme poverty back home,should they die of hunger while your politicians challenge the force of gravity with private jet?..i dont understand this mentality..

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

is the government of south Africa feeding everybody?if your country does not have social grant system to cater for poor Nigerians,just accept that you live in a harsh country...how do you give loans to people without jobs,how are they going to payback?social grant system started in 1994 ,as long as there are south Africans entitled for it,it will be rolled out until Jesus comes back...we pay tax in this country ,we do have minerals...the cake should be shared amongst ourselves,rich or poor...you will never understand this because your country is very disorganized...yes some Nigerians are living large in foreign countries...how about those living in extreme poverty back home,should they die of hunger while your politicians challenge the force of gravity with private jet?..i dont understand this mentality..
People without jobs can get micro-credits. Jeez! You are another South African blacks supporting failure. The white people of that society would soon be using that to laugh at you while you aren't making any headway to develop the black people intelligence. Knowledge, they say, is power and that is clearly some fact!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
-
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Who is projecting their failure here? Not when you are told about your society evils ,while you exonerate xenophobic attacks on fellow African immigrants, is projecting failure. You have completely forgotten what lead to the reason for all the misunderstanding between us is rife in this forum. You expect your people to be complimented for burning alive human beings. That is not going to happen here. Jeez! Now you are retreating to emotions when you know you have no argument to make. I am not going to entertain that because I don't believe in sentiments.

You have been told your problem thinking that all is well for your people and society. Please, excuse me if you are not going to argue with me here as a man. Stop being a crying baby for once.

angry lipsrsealed undecided

apparently you are jumping into a moving train without knowing where it comes from...

the point am challenging here insinuates that black people are incompetent..if you feel like making an argument,you can challenge me on that opinion..your xenophobia song will be sang next time

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
charliejose:
Y of course I do... All ur government is doing is abetting laziness amongst ur citizens.. That's why South Africans could blame their hardworking counterparts from other African countries for their joblessness undecided

do you know what social grants are?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
People without jobs can get micro-credits. Jeez! You are another South African blacks supporting failure. The white people of that society would soon be using that to laugh at you while you aren't making any headway to develop the black people intelligence. Knowledge they is power and that is clearly some fact!

what is the purpose of giving micro credits?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
I am a perfectionist and rarely tolerate mediocrity. my opinions are based on facts,fairness and honesty,so you see,I see all sides of the story; I am both aware and understand the damages caused by Imperialism(capitalism) and the shortcomings of black people.
Africa and Nigeria in particular is a very disorganized place ,and you can't use slavery and colonization as an excuse. Imperial interest has nothing to do with stopping the Nigerian government from building a civilized society. Japan is still under American wings,the Japanese Yen is 100 to a dollar,but Japan is a developed society. Did America stop Akwa Ibom from building roads?

What makes you a perfectionist?

You are a beneficiary of white privilege, without your white skin you would have to face the daily abuse, insults and prejudice that is part and parcel of a black person's existence in a white racist world.

You are given a pass through life simply because of the colour of your skin, the system is rigged so that people like you can just breeze through life while those who are the "wrong race" are forced to work ten times harder for half of what you have, how can someone like you be a perfectionist when the playing field has been rigged in your favour?

You rarely tolerate mediocrity? Don't make me laugh, how can someone who has never had to try hard at anything know the difference between excellence and mediocrity? You are a beneficiary of white supremacy, therefore you are the epitome of mediocrity.

If you understand imperialism why are you spouting shi.t all over this forum, why are you not acknowledging the evil perpetrated by your race?

You've recognised the shortcomings of black people but not your own shortcomings or the gargantuan shortcomings of your entire race - smdh!

4 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
morpheus24:

MduZA

Did the OP mention South Africa in the initial thread. Are you that bored, no more SA topics to keep your fingers busy.

VAMose from here my friend?

no but someone used SA as a case study in his/her comment
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
I am a perfectionist and rarely tolerate mediocrity. my opinions are based on facts,fairness and honesty,so you see,I see all sides of the story; I am both aware of the damages caused by Imperialism and the shortcomings of black people.
Africa and Nigeria in particular is a very disorganized place ,and you can't use slavery and colonization as an excuse. Imperial interest has nothing to do with stopping the Nigerian government from building a civilized society. Japan is still under American wings,the Japanese Yen is 100 to a dollar,but Japan is a developed society.
I have often be one of those people who disagree with the idea of using imperialism to defend our modern development failure of the African society. I can completely say those who are peddling that unrealistic idea all rather a rumor in the sense of being in the past and less likely to have any huge impact of what we are capable of doing in this present generation are not smart enough to do something to make changes for the better. That is an excuse of the lazy ones. It is what you are hammering on to judge everybody in your post. You see you are no quite different from those you accused of failure with your inability to spot the truth that not all black people support the idealism of colonial past destructions. Mind you, the facts, fairness and honesty you claim in your argument are already missing by putting all the eggs in one basket.

I have always cited Japan in my arguments in this forum as a nation whose people didn't relax back to suffer because they were defeated in the WW II not to do something about their development. Even at the face of natural disasters they triumph and wax stronger than ever before. That is the kind of disposition I expect from my people to life. We haven't been able to get ourselves organized not to make mention of helping to move humanity forward.

After all, there are black people in a good decision-making positions around the world but the large number of those who are still primitive, living in delusion, outweigh them and their efforts(I am not talking about those blacks leader who are there as figureheads or puppets). What makes matter even worse is the refusal to learn and make changes by the masses. Do you know that those group of intelligent black people are seen as white man ass kissers and sellouts by those ignorant people you used to define all blacks?

I don't see how this your argument is having complete facts, fairness and honesty from you though.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by trillville(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
Is minority an excuse for poor development? It is supposed to be a blessing because there is few people to take care of with huge resources. The fact that the minority cannot device a means of leading a civilized life and build modern infrastructure speaks volumes of their inability in that area. I am not going to seat down and continue to be deceived by irrelevant argument like this one. On, please, you just psychologically defeated and reduced yourself or blacks to incapable human beings through this unreasonable comment you made.

Minority doesn't justify failure.

I do not think you understood my post properly. I was explaining why we were left behind in terms of development over the past centuries. Why we are poor ta day is because we compete against each other rather than co-operate amongst ourselves. We see ourselves as enemies rather than other races.

Resources have never been the soles means for wealth creation amongst nations. What humans do with resources has always been the key to wealth creation.
Why are European countries joining the EU if less is better? You are a bit ignorant of how things work.

How come China and America are great countries? How many times have you heard people talk about Brunei or São Tomé? Have you ever heard of economies of scales?

If the whole sub-Saharan Africa were one country, it would stand a better chance of being a rich nation than the Niger delta being a single country. It's people who think like you who do not know how wealth is created that have led Nigeria to the level of poverty we are in today. I am very sure you are a Tanist.

South Africa is the first African country that is taking the right steps to lift up the black man. They may be too harsh at times but then overall the efforts of the ANC should be commended.

Your attitude towards your fellow black man is the exact issue that is keeping us at the bottom of the ladder. I am Nigerian like you but I will not attack South Africans just because of the actions of some misguided idiots amongst them. I will seek unity with my fellow black man because when the white man looks at us, he sees no difference between us.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
In terms of skin color,I think that all skin tones are beautiful in their own way and there's something for everyone ,but I think that a lighter skin tone and lighter objects generally posses more appeal(That's just the unchangeable nature of things).It's similar to how people say "light at the end of the tunnel." not " darkness at the end of the light".

We live in a Eurocentric world order, therefore this is reflected in our vocabulary. Under a Eurocentric world order language plays a crucial role, this is why everything negative is described as black eg black ball, black market, black sheep, black widow - this is not coincidental, the owners of the language have deliberately associated everything negative with blackness and this is why you label us "black people". If you look at our complexions we are not black we are brown, you are not white, you are pink but in order to create an image of being pure you describe yourself as white. You are very far away from whiteness in character, appearance and morality. Look at how morally bankrupt your societies are , men having sex with men, women having sex with animals, men having sex with babies, you are depraved and subhuman you are from a lower civilisation, unlike your ancestors we never lived in caves with rodents and insects we have always been at a higher level of socialisation than you and your ancestors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by UncleJudax(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

OYO
Lol. Well, I urge you to take my comment in good faith.

Adios!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. Well, I urge you to take my comment in good faith.

Adios!

I WON'T
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by UncleJudax(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

I WON'T
Haha. What do you want, an apology?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Haha. What do you want, an apology?

NO.... I want you to sit down and reflect on the topic and also imagine if some white dude stumble upon it and the effect it will create concerning the way he views his black friend. Shalom Aleichem
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
trillville:

Resources have never been the soles means for wealth creation amongst nations. What humans do with resources has always been the key to wealth creation.
Why are European countries joining the EU if less is better? You are a bit ignorant of how things work.

How come China and America are great countries? How many times have you heard people talk about Brunei or São Tomé? Have you ever heard of economies of scales?

If the whole sub-Saharan Africa were one country, it would stand a better chance of being a rich nation than the Niger delta being a single country. It's people who think like you who do not know how wealth is created that have led Nigeria to the level of poverty we are in today. I am very sure you are a Tanist.

South Africa is the first African country that is taking the right steps to lift up the black man. They may be too harsh at times but then overall the efforts of the ANC should be commended.

Your attitude towards your fellow black man is the exact issue that is keeping us at the bottom of the ladder. I am Nigerian like you but I will not attack South Africans just because of the actions of some misguided idiots amongst them. I will seek unity with my fellow black man because when the white man looks at us, he sees no difference between us.
Your idea of moving forward is lost in greatness or superpower not developing and civilizing a nation. They are completely different things. They are smaller nations with better infrastructure and living standard. That is what we are all talking about in the light of our discussion of minority against the majority regarding progress and development. Your worldview on that is skewed a bit.

It is correct to say few people who are able to manage their huge resources is in a position to live a better life than huge population with small resource. There is no two ways about that unless the minority(few population) doesn't have the capacity to turn their resources into good use as the majority(huge population) would have done with their small resources. Resource is about everything that falls under it, that include human resource which is the most important of them all. Norway, Finland, Qatar, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada are good examples of people with small population but huge resources. So putting resources to good use is the best means of wealth creation.

Europeans are doing that to have better trade among themselves and have a say in world agenda. They are as different units progressing even better and have found out that being a single body comes with great consequences - like after the economy depression of the past. The problems of the bigger country economy dictating and giving credits to the poor or those having financial troubles that cannot pay back is a good testament to that.They manage to keep to a single bloc until recent Greek grexit that proves there is still lot missing in the understanding on the way the European economy is run. That is not about majority thing, it is about advancement and better European nations(not nation as an interest).

European and American nations are seen as white nations and that is not so relevant to this race thing that is being shipped into this argument - of blacks being the minority is the cause of their failure to excel and develop.

I have explained it before, you are misplacing wealth for superpower or greatness. That is not what I am letting your to understand in this argument. The problem Chinese faces aren't prevalent in those small countries with well managed huge resources. The HDI of those nation I mentioned earlier dwarfs the one of China(third world nation) even the almighty USA(a developed nation). There is a difference between USA and China in that regard.

I disagree with you if Africa is a single nation it will be a better and a richer nation than if Niger-Delta is a single society with well managed oil resources. That is a completely absurd and senseless thing to imagine. India is a good example of a nation with huge population that cannot device a means to modern development and success. If you look around the world the countries with small population which are able to manage their resources have a better human development index than those with huge population and poorly manage resources. Therefore Africa being a single nation is going to make matter worst. Looking at AU as an organization to realize unity hasn't brought about any meaningful development. That alone is a fair yet not an absolute prove of how a huge populated nations cannot dictate development, success, advancement and better life.

South Africa is a joke. A nation where foreign African immigrants are torched to death for being immigrants is used here to defend your boring argument . That is very laughable. That is a nation whose citizens continue to distant themselves as superior people and not African nation in a nutshell. Some even claim it to be Europe of Africa. Those terms alone speak a lot about their views of their society toward controlling the others, although, the blacks there are as worse off as other Africans in many areas, if not even worst.

You hate to hear the truth. Your types are the ones keeping Africa down. The ones who refuse to change and sight wrong examples, give wrong excuses for failure to develop and blame others for their inability to get civilized and lead or live an organized life. Stop pointing accusing finger at me for telling you where Africa is wrong and failing to make changes to bring better life and development to the people. Is that a bad thing to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
cap28:

We live in a Eurocentric world order, therefore this is reflected in our vocabulary. Under a Eurocentric world order language plays a crucial role, this is why everything negative is described as black eg black ball, black market, black sheep, black widow - this is not coincidental, the owners of the language have deliberately associated everything negative with blackness and this is why you label us "black people". If you look at our complexions we are not black we are brown, you are not white, you are pink but in order to create an image of being pure you describe yourself as white. You are very far away from whiteness in character, appearance and morality. Look at how morally bankrupt your societies are , men having sex with men, women having sex with animals, men having sex with babies, you are depraved and subhuman you are from a lower civilisation, unlike your ancestors we never lived in caves with rodents and insects we have always been at a higher level of socialisation than you and your ancestors.

Sorry! It is your prerogative to make a change and stop running after irrelevant things as naming something evil about blacks and perhaps doing something to develop and advance black people might change the mindset. I don't see how the term, black, holds us from not developing and getting civilized. Our problems are in our inabilities.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by UncleJudax(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

NO.... I won't you to sit down and reflect on the topic and also imagine if some white dude stumble upon it and the effect it will create concerning the way he views his black friend. Shalom Aleichem
I really do not know how else to put it across to you. The misunderstanding is from your end. The truth of the matter is that an 'average black man' and the entire black race are not one and the same.#fact

When you say an average Nigeria is...that's not referring to all Nigerians.

If a white dude comes across this thread, I am pretty sure his deductions would be a function of the components of the write up, with emphasis on 'average'.

Tscuss!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

what is the purpose of giving micro credits?
Bwahaha... You don't know what micro credit does yet you claim those who don't have jobs cannot be given loans. Micro credit is meant to provide ease of access to money giving to those who are ready to make use of it to create a business or trade. It doesn't depend on your status of owning a job or not. The prospect is to make sure you use the money to create wealth through your business or trade. Fold your arms and wait for welfare benefits, lazy Zulu.

The xenophobic Zulus could have used the time in burning human beings alive to access micro-credit schemes and us the money to do business or trade.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by bashsani(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
U may b right byt that doesn't mean its true at any point in tym a black woman is more attractive even to a fellow fair skined African not to talk of the curves
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

I really do not know how else to put it across to you. The misunderstanding is from your end. The truth of the matter is that an 'average black man' and the entire black race are not one and the same.#fact

When you say an average Nigeria is...that's not referring to all Nigerians.

If a white dude comes across this thread, I am pretty sure his deductions would be a function of the components of the write up, with emphasis on 'average'.

Tscuss!

My Oga.... since he didn't carry out any survey on that. i repeat, " it is nothing but a mere fallacy of hasty generalization".Nagode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Barnabas Yusuf Bala's Daughter Weds, Nasir El-rufai ‏Attends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.