Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28333 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
kuuljay:
yes I said it and it's not about inferiority complex pls name any white country that is less richer than an African country that is doing better.there are some European countries that relies only on tourism to survive yet countries like Kenya who cannot be compared to them is still struggling
South Africa happens to be richer than some European countries

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by RudzSA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Just don't have any kids.
If we're lucky, we can contain the mistake your parents made all those years ago.
lmao grin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
South Africa happens to be richer than some European countries

Yours is a hybrid nation that cannot be technically considered as a true "African" nation as its history is very much different from the rest of its contemporaries. I know this may sting but it is the fact.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
MduZA:

the whites left Botswana and Namibia,those two countries are amongst the best African countries today...west African mentality is embarrassing

Stop lieing to yourself MduZA. Swakumpmond is very much a German tourist town in Namibia. The Whites are still there. Infact they own a good percentage of land there.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pchidexy:
First of all OP, Black is not synonymous to Africa. Skin tone varies in Africa. Many Africans have lighter skin than some Asians. We are not black. We are Africans. The big problem I see in Africa is disunity and division. We are tribal. Europe and America have forgotten about tribes a long time ago. We need integration. We also need to belief in ourselves as a people. Patronize each other n buy locally made goods. Christianity n Islam needs to be thrown to the trash can! My humble submission.

Hear Hear!

I concur absolute 100%
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Europe this Europe that how many European countries colonised africa the best European countries never colonised this backward ass continent they call africa most of them don't know what this useless godforsaken continent looks like on a map. Stop blaming others for your failure. Africa has only given the world aids illiteracy poverty disease and ebola.

Also remember my direct ancestors were the first to leave the continent and colonize the rest of world spawning the rest of humanity around the globe.

Without me, there is no you. Sky scrapers or no sky scrapers.

Remember that!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
morpheus24:

Yours is a hybrid nation that cannot be technically considered as a true "African" nation as its history is very much different from the rest of its contemporaries. I know this may sting but it is the fact.
what constitute a "true african nation"?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by morpheus24: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
what constitute a "true african nation"?

That's a loaded question but in my humble opinion, it would be one without a sizeable settler population from outside the continent that heavily influenced the politics, society and economics of that particular country.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
morpheus24:

That's a loaded question but in my humble opinion, it would be one without a sizeable settler population from outside the continent that heavily influenced the politics, society and economics of that particular country.
that on it's own simply does not disqualify SA from being an African country. yes SA is in many westernised but being African goes deeper than that
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Europe this Europe that how many European countries colonised africa the best European countries never colonised this backward ass continent they call africa most of them don't know what this useless godforsaken continent looks like on a map. Stop blaming others for your failure. Africa has only given the world aids illiteracy poverty disease and ebola.
you really sound ignorant, which disease did Africa give to world? Aids? who told you this? The same western media? You believe to much on mainstream history and media Open your eyes, that's what they want you to believe

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by JiggamanGh: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
you really sound ignorant, which disease did Africa give to world? Aids? who told you this? The same western media? You believe to much on mainstream history and media Open your eyes, that's what they want you to believe

The dude is clearly retarded, don't waste your breath on him.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The dude is clearly retarded, don't waste your breath on him.
if CNN tomorrow says the earth's flat, he'll sure believe it
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2015
morpheus24:

Stop lieing to yourself MduZA. Swakumpmond is very much a German tourist town in Namibia. The Whites are still there. Infact they own a good percentage of land there.

lol...so what?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by igbo2011(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
cap28:

Wow, this track is brilliant, I've never heard of this guy until now, but he has a lot of views on youtube which goes to show you that all is not lost with the black race. His lyrics and the imagery he uses are absolutely brilliant, he is doing what no mainstream rapper would dare to do for fear of being dropped by their record labels and losing sponsors. Kudos to him. He sounds black british which makes it all the more amazing.

He is with the So Solid Crew in England. Yes he is black British, I think his parents are Jamaican. I notice that more Caribbean and African-Americans are more conscious than continental Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2R4rTIuKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU6HynHACA
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by tck2000(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
-
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" / Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.