Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28342 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kalufelix(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Black is not a colour...
Black is an attitude...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kechywillz(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Nihilist:
I hate reading this kind of uninformed crap, so against my better judgement, I will try and educate the OP

1. Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

So non-black people are less likely to be swayed by material things? The FIFA scandal for example, is an incident on corruption on a global scale. The vast majority of the suspects are not black

2. An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love?
Islam isn't the indigenous religion of the vast majority of it's practitioners around the world....Neither is Christianity. Or even Buddhism for that matter.
A sub-section of these religions all over the world, advocate and practice segregation from non-believers

3. An average Black will worship anything foreign, so far is not from their lands
Define worship.

4. An average black man hate his skins,they hate their lives,they hate the misery they found themselves. They result into bleaching,fixing wigs,accent just trying to be a white man(reminds me of malcolmX trying to be white at first by relaxing his hair till he was reorientated)
This is the effect of cultural dominance. Unfortunately, the western ideals of beauty have now become the global standard, and so most non-western cultures are adapting to fit into these ideals at varying rates.
Educate yourself on the concept of 'Westernisation'

5.An average black man will stay in history and never hold those who run the present(leaders) responsible for our backwardness but still keep blaming the whites for what happened in 18-19th century(the white as no justification for what they did to a black man) even when knowing they have much resources now than when we had white in our soils.
Most African countries recieved their independence between the 1960s and 1980s, and under dubious circumstances too. You think the effects of the preceding 500 years of slavery and exploitation can be undone in just 50 years?

6.An average black man wants to feel superior to his fellow black man, he hereby goes to the white to stab his brothers,e.g goto our factories most of the mal-treatment a black man receives is either done by a fellow black man going slashing salaries from what the white actually prepared, obasanjo et al, to buruji(his a sinner,who ought to have been convicted,why are they just seeking that) just to prove a point

This actually just simple economics and human behaviour. Survival of the fittest in an area of limited resources. Under-qualified people from any race would do exactly when competing for limited jobs.

7.An average black man will never come together to revolt against injustice,they rather talk and talk(just look at a situation normal bus charge is 40# and the drivers take advantage of poor situation to collect 100#,and you agreed to pay 40# when you reach destination,you will see a black man that will go back to pay 100# his excuses his is religion,faith,tradition)
This is just nonsense. There are too many examples of black freedom fighters in history to count. It was ordinary black people like you and I who turned out en masse to protest Fuel Subsidy Removal...and March for Bring Back our Girls...or Marched for Buhari...or even rioted at June 12.

8. An average black man will sell their brother out just to please a foreigner,
An average person from any race will sell out anybody if the price is right. Go and read through Europen history and see how many kings killed their siblings to get the crown. Unless you're trying to claim that Greed is a trait exclusive to black people.

9. An average blackman is filled with bile,hatred in their gut,their minds are shackled,
What does this even mean?

10[b]Is evident in malcolmX death, that a fellow black killed him even when he was trying to fight for their freedom[/b]
The people who killed him actually felt he was selling out by preaching reconciliation with the Whitemen.

11.You can see skales tweet,an average black man sold skales out too on behalf an half blackkkkkk! (Even feeling inferior to a biracial black man)
So far you from the white land you will be worshiped,an average black man so much hate their skin.
An average black man may dream about a bad omen to someone, tells the person about the dream,the person doesn't believe in dream, the black man will go as far as secretly wishing the bad omen comes to pass to prove a point to a fellow,

None of that makes any sense.

12.Is it the average black man fault?yes it is the average black man fault, the day we revolt against the evils we call leaders the day we rise, no one will help the black race until the black race learn to unite to forge forward.you ever wonder why the whole of africa is that backward? Don't talk about South Africa you can see how downward its going when the leadership becomes black? The question is are we cursed with bad leaders?or we just know how to select the bad leaders? Or we love the bad leaders as some ladies prefer bad boys and later found out his spurious?if you think the youth are the future?you need to visit our schools.

Do you honestly think that Africa is backward because we choose to be? Do you know what kind of financial chains we are under? Look at what's happening to Greece...They are white. Look at Argentina...They're not black. You really have no clue what you're talking about. No clue at all.

13. I pray the average black man wake up and know the blackskin is just as great as the white skin.
You are what you belief you are,an average blackman need education and not gold chains that will remind them of slavery. May God help the black race.

Your ideas are regurgitated without understanding. Even your use of English betrays your lack of education per se.

You need to study mate,your eyes will be opened when you do.
Gee,u ned to be exposed,i dont buy into ur philosphy

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by espn(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

So far the embarrassing difference in development between Africa and Europe, America, seems to favour that belief.
it's not to late to get our act right..it starts from you and I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by fromnigeria(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Black is beautiful, Am a proud Black!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
happney65:

And the freebies is what is Making them Lazy an having single Fathers and mothers all around town.Not going to school and Blaming foreigners and the Govt for the woes in their lives..Let the Govt take the freebies away from them and see the country get better..We don't have all the freebies,But yet we are better than them..You find Nigerians blazing the trial wherever we go..Infrastructure wise they might be better than us,and that is due to corruption on our part..

you don't have the freebies because your country is poor...dont you think all Nigerians living below the poverty line deserve some assistance from your government?unless you claim everyone is rich in Nigeria...poor Nigerians are dying of hunger while your politicians squander your oil money meant for the up liftmen of every Nigerian particularly those suffering...advance countries like US have social grant sytems to uplift the life of poor people while hard workers like Nigerians are scared to hold their government to account to an extent many of you seek refuge in foreign lands ...Nigerians will be better than south Africans the time south Africans start to flock to Nigeria for better life,as things stand you are living in the world of imagination..your brothers in SA are cutting our hairs and repairing our shoes...

4 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by kalufelix(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
banAddict:
And how are you helping your country?

How well are you promoting your native culture?

Am sure you are a fan of the white religion.

How many made in Nigeria materials do u have in your house?

And why do I have a feeling you are among those hoping to get to powerful political post to also embezzel their own..

How am I even sure you are not planing to relocate abroad anytime soon...

#God Bless Africa

Exactly ma thoughts...

You re a full blooded African

I think the generations that preceeded ours were just too gullible...

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by happney65: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

you don't have the freebies because your country is poor...dont you think all Nigerians living below the poverty line deserve some assistance from your government?unless you claim everyone is rich in Nigeria...poor Nigerians are dying of hunger while your politicians squander your oil money meant for the up liftmen of every Nigerian particularly those suffering...advance countries like US have social grant sytems to uplift the life of poor people while hard workers like Nigerians are scared to hold their government to account to an extent many of you seek refuge in foreign lands ...Nigerians will be better than south Africans the time south Africans start to flock to Nigeria for better life,as things stand you are living in the world of imagination..your brothers in SA are cutting our hairs and repairing our shoes...

There you go again..I pity what will happen to you South Africans in 30Years from now..When I talk about freebies,The Govt shld not be feeding everybody.No,The Govt should help you to be able to help yourself..But when the govt hands off stupid freebies to you they are only making you lazy as you wont work but wld be waiting for the month end of the next freebies..All you do is fuk fuk and fuk..Let me tell something,The freebies that shld be given shld be incentives,loans,etc to start off business or something and wld be paid back after some time not dashing you free money all about that wont make you productive in any sense..

As for the Nigerians u mentioned,They are inlegal immigrants and that is what inlegal immigrants face worldwide..But I guess you know Nigerians head cooperations in SouthAfrica.Nigerians have Giant Business too in south Africa..Employing thousands of South Africans..And hope u know MTN rakes in more Money here in Nigeria than in any part of Africa..Infact am using an MTN internet sub to reply you right now..I would put on my T.V and still watch DSTV a south African company..Yet they make more money from us despite the fact we got no freebies from our Govt..We fought individual for ourselves and we are making it Big in Nigeria and around the World..Not depending on a Govt for give us Handouts as your own case is..
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2015
happney65:

What are you saying my broda?all what you are saying does not hold water at all..Btw,Do you know when Liberia got her independence?1879 or something and look at where they are today..You keep on giving excuses that does not hold water..Check the countries in Asia that got independence from the Brits almost the same time we Blacks got ours..They have moved on,And I mean moved on..Yet we Blacks sit down here sulking sulking and complaining..Now I know something is wrong with the DNA of a Black Man..

Stop twisting issues. Africans alone suffered over 400 years of slavery and another 100 of colonization. There's no other race in the world that suffered what Africans pass through which is due to the availability of resources. What do Asia have ?

Africans were the only ones whose mouths were padlocked, hands and legs shackled and transported by trekking long distances and later in open sea abroad. Do you know the psychological effect of that ? Even the Asians weren't maltreated as this because their skin isn't black. There's no justification for slavery and colonization of the blackman and I still maintain they were great factors that dragged Africa behind. Someone robbed you of all your resources that would have been used to better your life over 500 years and you feel it doesn't matter.

What happened to our system of government, economy, social system, culture and some many other things that defined us before slavery ? They took them away from us and write our own history for us just to justify slavery. How can a white man tell you who you are simply because he has acces to a pen and a book before you ? Nonsense !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by DOD1: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
haul:
Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love?

An average Black will worship anything foreign, so far is not from their lands,

An average black man hate his skins,they hate their lives,they hate the misery they found themselves. They result into bleaching,fixing wigs,accent just trying to be a white man(reminds me of malcolmX trying to be white at first by relaxing his hair till he was reorientated)

An average black man will stay in history and never hold those who run the present(leaders) responsible for our backwardness but still keep blaming the whites for what happened in 18-19th century(the white as no justification for what they did to a black man) even when knowing they have much resources now than when we had white in our soils

An average black man wants to feel superior to his fellow black man, he hereby goes to the white to stab his brothers,e.g goto our factories most of the mal-treatment a black man receives is either done by a fellow black man going slashing salaries from what the white actually prepared, obasanjo et al, to buruji(his a sinner,who ought to have been convicted,why are they just seeking that) just to prove a point

An average black man will never come together to revolt against injustice,they rather talk and talk(just look at a situation normal bus charge is 40# and the drivers take advantage of poor situation to collect 100#,and you agreed to pay 40# when you reach destination,you will see a black man that will go back to pay 100# his excuses his is religion,faith,tradition)

An average black man will sell their brother out just to please a foreigner,

An average blackman is filled with bile,hatred in their gut,their minds are shackled,

Is evident in malcolmX death, that a fellow black killed him even when he was trying to fight for their freedom

You can see skales tweet,an average black man sold skales out too on behalf an half blackkkkkk! (Even feeling inferior to a biracial black man)

So far you from the white land you will be worshiped,an average black man so much hate their skin.

An average black man won't blame the right channels for his woes,you can see we nigerians will kill a man who steals maggie in shops,we won't address the root of that problem which is government inability to provide,south africans blame and kill their sister countries for taking jobs in their country,they won't hold the government responsible for gross incompetence.

An average black man may dream about a bad omen to someone, tells the person about the dream,the person doesn't believe in dream, the black man will go as far as secretly wishing the bad omen comes to pass to prove a point to a fellow,

Is it the average black man fault?yes it is the average black man fault, the day we revolt against the evils we call leaders the day we rise, no one will help the black race until the black race learn to unite to forge forward.you ever wonder why the whole of africa is that backward? Don't talk about South Africa you can see how downward its going when the leadership becomes black? The question is are we cursed with bad leaders?or we just know how to select the bad leaders? Or we love the bad leaders as some ladies prefer bad boys and later found out his spurious?if you think the youth are the future?you need to visit our schools.

I pray the average black man wake up and know the blackskin is just as great as the white skin.

You are what you belief you are,an average blackman need education and not gold chains that will remind them of slavery. May God help the black race.

N/B: No race is born superior, is the work of each race to raise his race an example are the southeastern asians I mean the japs,chinkos,koreans!
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
A brighter object seems naturally more appealing to the psyche than a dark object,but it doesn't mean that a darker object does not have it's own appeal and admirers.Surely there millions of people who prefer dark murky waters to a turquoise Bahamas waters,and there are also numerous people who prefer a dark cloudy rainy day to a bright sunny day,but the generic notion indicates that cloudless blue skies and turquoise beach waters are simply more appealing.And this is evident in some of the things that we see and hear in everyday life such as :white sand desert,white bird , bright sunny day with cloudless blue skies and beach with turquoise waters- when someone says "thank you God for letting me see this bright new day" etc. - Even though the the brown sand Sahara desert is beautiful,the white sand desert is considered more appealing.

A natural human psyche is able to perceive beauty,for example ,even a person who prefers murky beach waters can not deny the beauty of the turquoise Bahamas waters.You can tell when something looks good . Will Smith looks more handsome than Westley Snipes. surely if Ibeno beach or Lekki beach was as beautiful as the Bahamas or Australian beaches,then people would vacation there. it is foolish to Compare Ibeno beach to florida beaches.
Although there are good looking dark and light people,but a lighter skin tone appears more graceful even when the individual is ugly. most natural African black people and features are not appealing. most attractive black people usually have a eurocentric features such as pointed nose,light brown skin,etc. it must be however noted that the color of a person's skin has nothing to do with emotional attraction.for example ,a girl can be emotionally attracted to Westley Snipes and not attracted to will smith even though she's aware that Will Smith is more handsome.

Apart from the fact that the generic juxtaposition of black and white aggrandizes white more than black,most black societies are primitive and disorganized,and this does not help matters . even if all black societies were developed and organized.......
now let's assume the entire planet including Africa is developed ; a lighter skin tone would still be generically elevated over dark skin.

to be continued
meaningless statement

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nihilist: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
kechywillz:

Gee,u ned to be exposed,i dont buy into ur philosphy

I need to be exposed? grin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by charliejose: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

Before 1994 only 34 % of south African households were electrified,today 92% of south African households are electrified...it took only 20 years for the black government to achieve what the whites failed in 400 years...the black government of SA is building free houses for the poor,no government has ever done something like that,poor children between the ages of 0 yo 18 get monthly grant of R340.00),0ld age people receive monthly grant of R1400.00...courtesy of the black government of SA...today we have world class rail system like gautrain,thanks to the black man...
hmmm little wonder they are very lazy angry... Chai free money everywhere shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by UncleJudax(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

You so right.... I don't know why some people will just sit down and write poo......look at how he Belittled the black race...
He did no such thing. There is an emphasis on 'average'. Thus, an average black man is not the same as the entire black race.

Chew that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by nwaezeubom: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
haul:
Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love?

An average Black will worship anything foreign, so far is not from their lands,

An average black man hate his skins,they hate their lives,they hate the misery they found themselves. They result into bleaching,fixing wigs,accent just trying to be a white man(reminds me of malcolmX trying to be white at first by relaxing his hair till he was reorientated

An average black man will stay in history and never hold those who run the present(leaders) responsible for our backwardness but still keep blaming the whites for what happened in 18-19th century(the white as no justification for what they did to a black man) even when knowing they have much resources now than when we had white in our soil

An average black man wants to feel superior to his fellow black man, he hereby goes to the white to stab his brothers,e.g goto our factories most of the mal-treatment a black man receives is either done by a fellow black man going slashing salaries from what the white actually prepared, obasanjo et al, to buruji(his a sinner,who ought to have been convicted,why are they just seeking that) just to prove a point

An average black man will never come together to revolt against injustice,they rather talk and talk(just look at a situation normal bus charge is 40# and the drivers take advantage of poor situation to collect 100#,and you agreed to pay 40# when you reach destination,you will see a black man that will go back to pay 100# his excuses his is religion,faith,tradition)

An average black man will sell their brother out just to please a foreigner,

An average blackman is filled with bile,hatred in their gut,their minds are shackled,

Is evident in malcolmX death, that a fellow black killed him even when he was trying to fight for their freedom

You can see skales tweet,an average black man sold skales out too on behalf an half blackkkkkk! (Even feeling inferior to a biracial black man)

An average black man won't blame the right channels for his woes,you can see we nigerians will kill a man who steals maggie in shops,we won't address the root of that problem which is government inability to provide,south africans blame and kill their sister countries for taking jobs in their country,they won't hold the government responsible for gross incompetence.

Is it the average black man fault?yes it is the average black man fault, the day we revolt against the evils we call leaders the day we rise, no one will help the black race until the black race learn to unite to forge forward.you ever wonder why the whole of africa is that backward? Don't talk about South Africa you can see how downward its going when the leadership becomes black? The question is are we cursed with bad leaders?or we just know how to select the bad leaders? Or we love the bad leaders as some ladies prefer bad boys and later found out his spurious?if you think the youth are the future?you need to visit our schools.

I pray the average black man wake up and know the blackskin is just as great as the white skin.

N/B: No race is born superior, is the work of each race to raise his race an example are the southeastern asians I mean the japs,chinkos,koreans!

Hay guy, after all the lecture u gave black men, you ended up saying may God help the black race. God of Israel can not help us. Politicians Understand that religion is opium of the masses, if you believe that then politician and pastors are the same. They colluded with themselves to dumb the unsuspecting congregants down by using the bible verses. The youth has a whole lot to do with what happen in our continent going forward, education has a whole lot of role to play; but what after education? most still go back to their boondocks where the future look very distant. Revolution could free...ellipsis.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by zeongeon: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why blame slave trade, when its our ancestors and great great grand fathers,mothers,sisters and brothers that suffered slave trade and not we blacks of this present day. infact are we been chained or hunted down again and then sent on long voyages to work sugar cane plantation??..Look at japan even after d nuclear attack they are still developed, look at malaysian that came to us for palm kennel.

The blacks/africans of this present times didn't suffer slavery and have the ability to work together to make africa and blacks proud BUT no they rather be tribalistic, they rather would continue to loot and starve there own pple..Look at black african countries and u begin to wonder if blacks where cursed.

Black man so hate themselves come to Nigeria and see fellow blacks advising white men on how to underpay there fellow brothers and sisters and yet slave drive them to be productive.

The white enslaved us in the past BUT now its black man trying to oppress and enslave his fellow black.

The blue prints of success have been layed out why can't we blacks especially Nigeria just copy the positive and develop our country rather we develop on the negatives eg contract staffing, lack of social amenities, lastma official that died was taken to luth and wasn't treated cos of strike, we worship political thieves regardless of how much they loot as long as they are ur tribes me its okay.

Let's face it white is better than black for now at least they do things having interest of there pple. Things work in the white mans land compared to africa and nigeria especially.

Nigeria has a key role to play in giving africa and the black race a major face lift cause nigeria has the largest black population..The key to black pride rest in NIGERIA and until we grow beyond tribal bondage, selfishness ad backward mentality the world will continue to see the rest of blacks as failed and primitive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by nwaezeubom: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=happney65 post=35806582]

The Whiteman did not create any problem for us,we are our own problems..Any African would keep.on blaming the other person for the woes in he's life..An african wld blame the so called witches in hes village for he's woes while in real essence he is he's very own enemy..Btw,Was it only Blacks that was colonized by the Brits?Was it?But other countries have moved on...India is a very good example..and lot more countries yet and African wld still sit down in the same position and keep on ranting about the Whites/and the woes in he's life while not doing anything about it..Shiorr

Btw,Trump is racist..Did you hear what he said about Mexicans?But still yet that wont stop Mexicans from aspiring to the greatest heights in the USA..But an African wld sit down somewhere and be sulking and cimplaining[/

Hay, How many Africans do you know in the USA? Using Mexicans for your theorem defeats your analysis, yes some of your examples are good but go back and read what you wrote very well. Now, I don't want this discuss to devolve in to shouting match though.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
zeongeon:
Why blame slave trade, when its our ancestors and great great grand fathers,mothers,sisters and brothers that suffered slave trade and not we blacks of this present day. infact are we been chained or hunted down again and then sent on long voyages to work sugar cane plantation??..Look at japan even after d nuclear attack they are still developed, look at malaysian that came to us for palm kennel.

The blacks/africans of this present times didn't suffer slavery and have the ability to work together to make africa and blacks proud BUT no they rather be tribalistic, they rather would continue to loot and starve there own pple..Look at black african countries and u begin to wonder if blacks where cursed.

Black man so hate themselves come to Nigeria and see fellow blacks advising white men on how to underpay there fellow brothers and sisters and yet slave drive them to be productive.

The white enslaved us in the past BUT now its black man trying to oppress and enslave his fellow black.

The blue prints of success have been layed out why can't we blacks especially Nigeria just copy the positive and develop our country rather we develop on the negatives eg contract staffing, lack of social amenities, lastma official that died was taken to luth and wasn't treated cos of strike, we worship political thieves regardless of how much they loot as long as they are ur tribes me its okay.

Let's face it white is better than black for now at least they do things having interest of there pple. Things work in the white mans land compared to africa and nigeria especially.

Nigeria has a key role to play in giving africa and the black race a major face lift cause nigeria has the largest black population..The key to black pride rest in NIGERIA and until we grow beyond tribal bondage, selfishness ad backward mentality the world will continue to see the rest of blacks as failed and primitive.
Nigerians are primitive human beings who hate to hear the truth and make a change. They are not going to listen to you. I have preached and devised means of making a change, the least they can do is to call me white people ass kisser, uncle Tom, melanin-lacking neanderthal, American slave and other slurs. These are the same ignorant fools praising the disorganized society, the aged and uneducated dullard and living in unhealthy environment in their sicknesses.

Jeez! I wonder why they can't learn. That is the worst part of it all. Everybody can now see where my frustration is coming from. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
charliejose:
hmmm little wonder they are very lazy angry... Chai free money everywhere shocked cool
Do you listen to that liar? There is close to 60% poverty rate among black communities of South Africa. Those ones are another backward people who think because the white gave them better infrastructure in Africa they have arrived. Townships are eyesores.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

Nonsense! While your black women and men are spreading HIV/AIDS all over Africa. Also dancing naked in their xenophobic nature.

As if Nigerians are the only barbers in your country. They are making money through them and you don't expect them to fold their arms and wait on benefits like your lazy people. They aren't barbing your hair for free. I can see why your people are envious and robbing foreigners in that country because they can't device means of making money than to steal and attack foreigners blaming them for taking your jobs! You xenophobic twerp!

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by mildflame: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
Ironically,Martin Luther King and Malcom X were both killed by blacks.

Who killed Abraham lIncoln, who killed JF Kennedy.. What is an "average black man"? Who is white n who is black? Should pple be classified by skin, tribe, nationality or language?

Personally you write up is most FALLICIOUS d point you try to make has notin being black. So what r d Chinese,Indians,Native Amerircans n Eskimos
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
kalufelix:
Black is not a colour...

Black is an attitude...
Black is primitiveness.Black is illiterate. Black is ignorance. Black is savagery. Black is hate. Black is sentiiment. Black is denial. Black is excuse. Black is f**ked. Black is a disease. Black is definition of lie. Black is dictatorship. Black is Buhari. Black is dullard. Black is filthy environment. The list go on and on. The most annoying thing is that nobody wants to make a change while Nigerians keep supporting backwardness. How can people move forward without embracing change for the better? Ptui! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prettyandrich:
It is a question of individual mind set. As a black man, I have never thought anyone is better than myself. No thanks to the generation of diabolic practices and bad greedy leadership. But I've always been optimistic that we can always get it right, it is a matter of when. We all know the baberism that greeted Europe until they got it right. I believe a generation of we youths who realised how things ought to work would turn the tide. Black is beautiful.
The numbers of fools who refuse to move forward, those who see civilization as white people thing, is almost virtually all blacks. The intelligent ones are very minute to the extend of making no significant impact because the foolish ones are suppressing their efforts. Imagine Nigerians voting a dullard into power as a president and still have the f**king gut to tell you it doesn't matter if he's not educated. Jeez! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by MduZA: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:

Nonsense! While your black women and men are spreading HIV/AIDS all over Africa. Also dancing naked in their xenophobic nature.

As if Nigerians are the only barbers in your country. They are making money through them and you don't expect them to fold their arms and wait on benefits like your lazy people. They aren't barbing your hair for free. I can see why your people are envious and robbing foreigners in that country because they can't device means of making money that to steal and attack foreigners blaming them for taking your jobs! You xenophobic twerp!

the point is black people are capable of doing things like the whites..if Nigerians are failing,it does not mean all Africans are failing

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Vikkie14:
The Black Race aint inferior, they only make themselves inferior.

Consider Nigeria as an example. We have all the Resources(material/intellect/manpower) that can make us the Most Powerful Black Nation on earth, yet, we are still graping with being a Third World Country.

#ItIsOnlyInNigeria that one spends billions on Power, yet, can't produce beyond 4000+ MW.

Blackman think his mentality is inferior to the White man but Black still have the Best Brains the world over(a black man will still try to argue this with me here).

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.
Whatever! Black is ugly to me until there is change for the better and the people embrace modern civilization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
MduZA:

the point is black people are capable of doing things like the whites..if Nigerians are failing,it does not mean all Africans are failing
What kind of excuse are you now giving? This is about Nigerians trying to make ends meet where there is no opportunity while you laugh over their efforts. Yet your people who laugh at their effort keep attacking them claiming they are stealing their jobs in their xenophobic nature. What an excuse indeed! Only a fool would take you serious here. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:
Op, you just committed a fallacy of hasty generalization... do you mean you have surveyed 50% of the black population?
In fact, 90% of blacks are incapable of intelligent devising of means to organized and lead a civilized life. You can say whatever you like and that is the reality. You can not change reality by words of mouth but by taking actions to make changes for the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cap28: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:

Firstly,any thought of wishing or hoping for black to be the superior race is just an illusion. there'll never be a time when black will be considered superior or more appealing. It is similar to a futile attempt as hoping for darkness to be superior to light or for night to be much better than day. Looking at the two photos below,which one do you prefer? surely there are millions who each prefer night or day,and there's so much fun to be had on a bright day with cloudless blue skies,but so does a clear starry night. So as you guessed,night & day both have their efficiency
Ying-Yang dictates that everything has a complimentary opposite and can not exist independently,so when you examine the world ;there is night & day,Black & white,hot & cold , bright and dark ,Happiness & sadness ,Victory & defeat ,freedom & Bondage, success & failure ,peace & war , Birth & death , good & evil ,wealth & poverty ,Wisdom & foolishness,Intelligence and stupidity , strong & weak , civilized & primitive,leader & follower . So as you can see,black & white will always co exist exist to compliment each other. None of these can exist independently, and the physical realm is not meant to be bed of roses.the opposites are necessary in order for the purpose of this realm to be fulfilled,for example ; you have to be in bondage in order to appreciate freedom .even though each both possess their efficiency,one will always appear more superior .

to be continued....

If your psychotic people were not afraid of the black race why do you continue to work overtime to keep us down?

If we are such push overs your govts shouldn't have to finance coup d'etats, drop bombs on our countries and invent HIV aids to try to wipe us out, you would simply leave us to our own devices, but you don't do that, why is that?

Mandela was jailed by your people for 27 years because he was seen as a threat to your racist world order, Lumumba was shot and his corpse burnt with acid to get rid of the evidence, why would you go to such extremes if we are no threat to you.

Without Africa there is no Europe - the entire wealth of Europe was built on our wealth, remember how impoverished and disease infested Europe was until it began to enrich itself from the natural wealth of Africa?

You are a race of parasites, you can not exist without leeching off others, so why pretend as if your wealth came from legitimate hard work and ingenuity? Without the wealth generated from the slave trade the United States would be as poor as many parts of eastern Europe, the buildings, roads and landscape that you marvel at in the United States were all built with African slave labour so what the hell are you talking about?

The only reason that brainwashed scum like you think that white is superior to black is because we live in a racist Eurocentric world order where the European standard of beauty is placed at the top while everything about the black race is denigrated and abused. If we were to live in an Afrocentric world order you and your race would be placed where you belong - at the bottom.

Race is an artificial construct created by your demonic race in order to justify the atrocities that you have committed over centuries, God did not intend for humanity to live the way we currently do, therefore just as the Roman empire was brough to an end when it had run its so course so shall the tenure of white supremacy be brought to an end. In fact there are clear signs that that is already happening, the Chinese have already surpassed the United States in terms of economic dominance, the BRICS nations are becoming economically stronger each day, Africa's day and time will come and I hope you will be alive to see it.

4 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
all4naija:
In fact, 90% of blacks are incapable of intelligent devising of means to organized and lead a civilized life. You can say whatever you like and that is the reality. You can not change reality by words of mouth but by taking actions to make changes for the better.

sorry
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:

Firstly,any thought of wishing or hoping for black to be the superior race is just an illusion. there'll never be a time when black will be considered superior or more appealing. It is similar to a futile attempt as hoping for darkness to be superior to light or for night to be much better than day. Looking at the two photos below,which one do you prefer? surely there are millions who each prefer night or day,and there's so much fun to be had on a bright day with cloudless blue skies,but so does a clear starry night. So as you guessed,night & day both have their efficiency
Ying-Yang dictates that everything has a complimentary opposite and can not exist independently,so when you examine the world ;there is night & day,Black & white,hot & cold , bright and dark ,Happiness & sadness ,Victory & defeat ,freedom & Bondage, success & failure ,peace & war , Birth & death , good & evil ,wealth & poverty ,Wisdom & foolishness,Intelligence and stupidity , strong & weak , civilized & primitive,leader & follower . So as you can see,black & white will always co exist exist to compliment each other. None of these can exist independently, and the physical realm is not meant to be bed of roses.the opposites are necessary in order for the purpose of this realm to be fulfilled,for example ; you have to be in bondage in order to appreciate freedom .even though each both possess their efficiency,one will always appear more superior .

to be continued....

Your analogy is false because you are using skin color that is nothing relevant to actions and use of brain to device means just like in any other species with vary colors. I am surprised that you claim to be intelligent yet couldn't make any intelligent argument. Wow!

Your psychological approach to this discussion is nothing but stupid! Sorry to say that to you.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

sorry
What are you telling me sorry for? angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by shalomm: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

He did no such thing. There is an emphasis on 'average'. Thus, an average black man is not the same as the entire black race.

Chew that!

OYO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / EndSARS: Why We Are Still ‘Protesting’ – Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.